NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

the 'wait 3 days' thing generally comes from a day when there wasn't text messaging. Texts are a lot less demanding on one's commitment to answer/reply so there's surely no harm in a day-after text!

My mate was with a girl in a club last night and wanted me to get with her mate so his girl could go back to his and I could bring her along. Had to kindly remind him I had a girlfriend!

My mate was with a girl in a club last night and wanted me to get with her mate so his girl could go back to his and I could bring her along. Had to kindly remind him I had a girlfriend!

I would have understood :kiss:

Quelle Nuit.

To be honest, I had such a great night out last night. If anything -- it was Fun. The music in the club we went to was really amazing. The whole progression felt perfect[ly obscure]. 1st all the great 90s hits (Yew gotta Sho' Me Lu-uve) , then heavy rock (Nirvana+the like) and finally the Pop Divas of the past decade (Need to let it breath.) I think my favorite was listening to that electronic solo in Rihanna's "We Found Love" , probably the most blissful moment. Marry the Night came on too ... *troll-face* so great.

Ended up on a boat (free entry! free drinks!) and then was taken to someone's home (Pretty much, like, 15 Brazilians and Myself .. felt slightly out-of-place.)

Also got with 2 people. Frank is back in the game! [God, hindsight is making me feel like such a tramp]

Edited by Frank

Also, got a text back. YAY! =]

Aww, he/she likes you! :smile:

There must be something wrong with him/her.

Feel like Marilyn now then?

Also, got a text back. YAY! =]

Hrm. This makes me think -- I should've got the numbers from the 2 guys I got with. I only gave them my number..

I guess if they want me, they'll call.

Oi. I hope not. Fernando / Roberto / Alejandro said he'd call me later though. So I'm not too worried about him. However, I wish the one in the blazer would text me..:blush:

Renato, his name was Renato.

If you liked the Blazer guy so much, you should have gone with him.

I'm being foolish -- I know his name, don't worry. I could've gone with Blazer guy but, let's face it, Renato was a lot cooler / felt more powerful. He organised the entire boat party / knew everyone / had a lot of money (so shallow :() It felt cool I was with him.

hehe. That would've been interesting. Last night was fun[ny].

Actually, should've brought Blazer guy back to that Brazilian apartment.

..Oh. I guess my memory isn't as clear as I thought..I can't believe I said that!

Ugh, all these smilies. I have to pretend to be nice in these texts and send smilies and it's sickening.

Ugh, all these smilies. I have to pretend to be nice in these texts and send smilies and it's sickening.

Erm, so why do it then? : o