Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Kurtle Squad

While I was in London, I decided to open Tinder for the hell of it, got a match. Today she asked what I'm doing this weekend along with a "come hither" gif.

I've also noticed recently that it's more girls that comment on my Mass Effect hoodie, may be a coincidence, may be the beard. Incidentally, a friend's wife said that I look hot recently.

I'm not used to compliments. It's strange. Still, I feel like there's hope for me yet.

Got to say the beard and new 'do has improved your image 100 fold. Also the leather N7 jacket was good, fit you better than the hoodie. Wear more clothes that fit you, rather than going up a size and you're gonna do fine.

Edited by Shorty

Man you've become cynical in your old age :p

Some would say getting laid, then instantly condemning it to end badly is also cynical :grin:

#emoticonsoyouknowitsbants

Edited by Goafer

As a developer I only define constants before I start, and that sure as heck wouldn't be one.

At what point do you guys normally have the "defining the relationship" talk?

Well it's been about 2½ months for me so I guess pretty much just a couple of days after never.

As a designer, I start off with no fucking idea what I'm doing, piss around for 3 days, then try desperately to cobble something together from the scattered ideas at the last minute. Then I give up on that and copy someone else.

I'd basically let her bring it up. But then again, I'm not one for planning, so knowing where a relationship is going isn't as important to me.

At what point do you guys normally have the "defining the relationship" talk?

Me and Sophie had the chat a few weeks into dating (think we made it to the 4th date before talking about it), made ourselves exclusive at the end of March.

Okay, I'm on about my 8th round of hyping myself up, planning to say something when I see Tinder girl again tomorrow.

Then tomorrow of course I won't say anything....

I may think of a few ways to maybe lead the conversation in a serious-talk direction without appearing directly responsible for taking it there.

Yesss, cowardice.

While I was in London, I decided to open Tinder for the hell of it, got a match. Today she asked what I'm doing this weekend along with a "come hither" gif.

I've also noticed recently that it's more girls that comment on my Mass Effect hoodie, may be a coincidence, may be the beard. Incidentally, a friend's wife said that I look hot recently.

I'm not used to compliments. It's strange. Still, I feel like there's hope for me yet.

It's the beard. It's always the beard.

7WeF090.jpg

Okay, I'm on about my 8th round of hyping myself up, planning to say something when I see Tinder girl again tomorrow.

Then tomorrow of course I won't say anything....

I may think of a few ways to maybe lead the conversation in a serious-talk direction without appearing directly responsible for taking it there.

Yesss, cowardice.

I brought up exclusivity last night.

And by that I mean I made a joke about her dating other guys and she said, "obviously I'm not".

Good enough for me.

And next week she'll be meeting a few of my mates, so we're moving forwards even if we're not anything officially.

So I guess I now have a girlfriend. Which is pretty fucking awesome.

I thought I was undateable and undesirable and then she comes along and teaches me that I'm not :-)

Had a sleep over at hers and i got lucky twice ;-)

Edited by soag