Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Kurtle Squad

(I don't really. Well, a little bit. Not anything major...I'd never do anything...prefer to be friends. That's my thing now. Friends give me so much more pleasure. I'll make love to their warmth and generosity.)

Gavin and his friend, sitting in a tree... not really... doing... anything.

Well, if he's straight, I guess it's a good thing it's just a small crush. As long as you're happy, it's all good. :smile:

Really, stfu with this realism nonse. There is no realism, apart from the fact that you make your own reality. The wider rules that govern our existence can't be grasped by even the most remarkable human minds, and the sciences are only a detached, piecemeal aggregation of collective wisdom. Make your own fucking reality; just believe that you can do whatever you want, and really, what you want isn't that fucking much and doesn't come at such a great price. You're not on a fucking quest for some mythical fleece woven from the fanny strap of venus and tie dyed with the blood of Jeff Goldblum. All you're asking is for some attention from a woman; quit fortifying your own core beliefs with the continual disappointment of not actually trying. Women are as, if not more needy, insecure and neurotic as you, so going out of your way to look and act as if you're interested is often all you need to seal the deal.

Sorry, I needed to go off on one. Now I just need to take my own advice. BRB, ON A MINGE BINGE.

You talking to me?

Well, all you know about this is what I've mentioned on the forum. I feel I'd be much more satisfied with a friendship. They are so under-rated. I haven't emphasised the strength of it either. It's amazing. Actually too great. Why would I risk losing it just for hugs/kisses/sex? Not worth it, personally.

I am grateful that ye are giving advice though. I don't mean to be a cold-eyed bitch.

Edited by Frank
Automerged Doublepost

I was thinking it was a bit...abstract :p

Gavin and his friend, sitting in a tree... not really... doing... anything.

Well, if he's straight, I guess it's a good thing it's just a small crush. As long as you're happy, it's all good. :smile:

Purely, the bits about looks, weight and employment (which I believe you've mentioned). The rest is just personal anecdote.

What is your realism and pessimism about, exactly? It sounds like you aren't happy at all, not that you just can't get a girl at the moment. :(

I've no idea why King V was jumped on when he suggested depression. You need medical qualifications to diagnose depression, not to suggest it. If you haven't been carefreee since childhood, it really might be worth asking to see a psychiatrist.

I think someone else mentioned having a good job helps with feeling better, and I replyed saying I'd only just got a job as it is (I don't believe there's such a thing as a good job anyway, unless there's one where you can barely work and gets paid loads for it).

I will say that by getting a job I thought I'd feel better, but I don't really; it's got rid of money worries really (for now*), and I did feel that I'd be judged by women for not having a job, so I suppose it's helped a bit.

Although I've mentioned weight, I don't feel it really affects me currently; it would more if things were to get physical with anyone though.

And no, I'm not happy with life; but that's the densest can of worms anyone could ever discover.

I'd rather not talk to a professional about it; being unimpressed by humans, and life in general isn't something someone can fix without "raping" a brain.

*At least, it will when I get paid!!!!

Really, stfu with this realism nonse. There is no realism, apart from the fact that you make your own reality. The wider rules that govern our existence can't be grasped by even the most remarkable human minds, and the sciences are only a detached, piecemeal aggregation of collective wisdom. Make your own fucking reality; just believe that you can do whatever you want, and really, what you want isn't that fucking much and doesn't come at such a great price. You're not on a fucking quest for some mythical fleece woven from the fanny strap of venus and tie dyed with the blood of Jeff Goldblum. All you're asking is for some attention from a woman; quit fortifying your own core beliefs with the continual disappointment of not actually trying. Women are as, if not more needy, insecure and neurotic as you, so going out of your way to look and act as if you're interested is often all you need to seal the deal.

Sorry, I needed to go off on one. Now I just need to take my own advice. BRB, ON A MINGE BINGE.

Edited by Kurtle Squad

I think someone else mentioned having a good job helps with feeling better, and I replyed saying I'd only just got a job as it is (I don't believe there's such a thing as a good job anyway, unless there's one where you can barely work and gets paid loads for it).

I agree with you there! Keep at it though, because it can take years to feel happier because you've got a job.

Although I've mentioned weight, I don't feel it really affects me currently; it would more if things were to get physical with anyone though.

Well, it makes you feel 100x better, even if you're not getting physical with anyone. Obviously I don't know what your situation is, but if you trim off any excess fat and build your muscles, you will get comments like "Nice muscles", "Good body", trust me on that.

This is one of those very few occasions where I'm in complete and utter agreement with Bard. :)

My problem is I very rarely meet people, and when I do meet females who match my standards, they're almost always in relationships.

My friends never seem to want to do anything these days so I'm very out, and most of the time they want to do something, it's just chilling round one of their places and so, never meet people.

I would get a job to expand my social circle, bit with the erratic game release schedule, I can't spare the time

Well, it makes you feel 100x better, even if you're not getting physical with anyone. Obviously I don't know what your situation is, but if you trim off any excess fat and build your muscles, you will get comments like "Nice muscles", "Good body", trust me on that.

I'm a single (still somewhat heartbroken) guy who's overweight by about 1.5-2st. I have a six-pack, of cakes (i.e. a beer-belly without the beer).

My problem is I very rarely meet people, and when I do meet females who match my standards, they're almost always in relationships.

My friends never seem to want to do anything these days so I'm very out, and most of the time they want to do something, it's just chilling round one of their places and so, never meet people.

I know how that feels.

I would get a job to expand my social circle, bit with the erratic game release schedule, I can't spare the time

Idea: hire an assistant to co-manage your site with you. Who has to be female. And is (list of your requirements/standards here). There :)

I'm a single (still somewhat heartbroken) guy who's overweight by about 1.5-2st. I have a six-pack, of cakes (i.e. a beer-belly without the beer).

You get a six-pack mainly by burning the fat off. Abdominal exercises help, but won't see the muscles unless you've got rid of all the fat.

It's just not my destiny

Is your destiny catching and training Pokémon? :heh:

Seriously, if you really don't want to be single anymore, it couldn't hurt to give it a shot. You could always do what everyone else does and pretend you're just there for the tests!