N-Europe

Norse Mythology Mafia

Tales

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Eddie: I mean redirect them among themselves to see what happens. Surely something will come of it.

@mr-paul: All my powers got redirected to The Peeps. So, I saw that he targeted you. As for you being roleblocked... do you mean your lance being stolen? Because that's how The Peeps improved powers. Permanently.

Oh, and I also suspect ReZ. I thought I had voted already. Vote: ReZ

Let's put it this way - if Rez wasn't mafia, the mafia would have jumped on the votes that have already been cast, out their own votes on and Rez would be dead. Right now they're holding back, keeping quiet and hoping the day will end so he can survive the day. If he was good he would be dead by now ; Rez is evil

Let's put it this way - if Rez wasn't mafia, the mafia would have jumped on the votes that have already been cast, out their own votes on and Rez would be dead. Right now they're holding back, keeping quiet and hoping the day will end so he can survive the day. If he was good he would be dead by now ; Rez is evil

Sounds rather strange as the same could also be said for Jonnas.

I'd be willing to be my life Rez is evil *shrug* If someone could investigate him tonight that would be aces, seeing as it doesn't look like he'll be lynched today.

As for my own power - who do people want me to target? Who do people want to hear more from? Willing to accept suggestions, otherwise I'll just throw it into a randomiser.

I was silenced for 50 posts by the strong man, who had a 'chat' with me.

Would that have been Peeps (described before as a "muscular man") before he got killed, or Nintendohnut? Now that you can talk, did anything happen to you at night?

I'd be willing to be my life Rez is evil *shrug* If someone could investigate him tonight that would be aces, seeing as it doesn't look like he'll be lynched today.

As for my own power - who do people want me to target? Who do people want to hear more from? Willing to accept suggestions, otherwise I'll just throw it into a randomiser.

MadDog is the lowest poster, but that's because he was silenced today. Then Dazz, then Rummy (who is always at work), then jayseven, and mr-paul below you (but he replaced Dyson, which may account for the moderately low posting).

--

As for ReZ...he is either lying, or just being silly. BUT I don't want to lynch on feelings alone. I feel like something funny's going on. Still don't trust anyone, but seeing people subtly backing each other up...and no alarmingly solid evidence. Everyone must be playing well :hmm:

Would that have been Peeps (described before as a "muscular man") before he got killed, or Nintendohnut? Now that you can talk, did anything happen to you at night?

Well that's just silly. We all know it can't have been me as my actions each night are clearly noticable in the day, and my power has been confirmed by those affected by it.

MadDog is the lowest poster, but that's because he was silenced today. Then Dazz, then Rummy (who is always at work), then jayseven, and mr-paul below you (but he replaced Dyson, which may account for the moderately low posting).

I may well go for Maddog - he's only posted once since he was apparently silenced. If not I'll go with someone else. Dazz is usually more talkative than this, but targeting others would be mostly pointless as they get on as much as they can.

As for ReZ...he is either lying, or just being silly. BUT I don't want to lynch on feelings alone. I feel like something funny's going on. Still don't trust anyone, but seeing people subtly backing each other up...and no alarmingly solid evidence. Everyone must be playing well :hmm:

Well, when there is no evidence then we're unlikely to be able to lynch on anything BUT feelings. If we don't lynch today we're in serious trouble of losing this game, and I am extremely positive that Rez is evil. He is obviously lying, won't admit his power and can't prove anything about himself. Its likely that if we fail to lynch today it's likely the mafia will be 1 or two from majority tomorrow (I'd guess at four mafiosos being left) which is basically game over anyway. At this point I'd say it's worth the risk.

I won't reveal my one day power, but my two day power is beneficial to me and anyone targeting me. I'll be using such a power tonight, seeing as Mundi has done nothing all game its been saved up. Thats as much as I'm willing to give today/for the game. I rarely play "don't reveal your hand" games and having been given a second chance in this one (and seeing as it does Diageo some good....usually :p) I am doing so in this game.

Like I said.....if I was lying about Mundi having done nothing all day....well it is so easily verifiable if I am lying, someone would have been bound to have called me out. But I'm not lying - Mundi has done nothing all match, and I cannot answer why he wasn't replaced sooner apart from the only possible thing is that Tales told me he was going to approach Eenuh and Mr Paul before me for replacements, so it may have just been the order in which he did things. Maybe Mundi PMd Tales a question midway through the game so far?

Meeeh. I'm getting a bit bored of nothing happening.

Still wary of Jonnas a bit, and Dazz still. I am really quite confused. I'm tempted to vote for ReZ, just on a hunch, but that's not usually the way I roll. I'll think about it and maybe vote for him a bit later unless he gives me an uber good reason not to.

I don't like days when I've been roleblocked :(

Nah, I'd rather target someone who isn't posting much to increase their input.

I'd also love some protection tonight if possible, but obviously not if there are other targets of more importance.

He isn't posting much either, so I though it would be a good idea as I still think something is fishy there with his lance and whatnot.

Definitely agree something is fishy with ReZ/Mundi having not sent in ANYTHING, though? What is it that you can do ReZ?

I don't like days when I've been roleblocked :(

Do we know who roleblocked you? Something's making me think Esequiel came forward as doing it, but I got confused with the whole Eddie and Jonnas thing.