NEurope
Hero-of-Time

[Spoiler-Free] Zelda: Skyward Sword

Haven't checked my e-mail in a few days. Looks like my copy was dispatched yesterday along with a few other new releases. excited martins is excited

Same with my order from GAME. I'll be well chuffed if it arrives tomorrow. : peace:

I'm in a strange situation. While I am desperate to have it right now, I have so much work to do in the next three weeks. In reality, the later it comes the better it'll be for my degree, as I know as soon as it arrives I will be tempted to drop everything to play it for hours and hours!

Mine was also dispatched from GAME yesterday - not like Lame to be quick to dispatch. Interesting.

I decided to get this over Super Mario 3d Land coz I am going to buy the white console with the bundled Mario game in December when it's out. Mario Kart is also out that day so it gives me time to (hopefully) get lots of play time from Zelda!

Really looking forward to this game even though I'm not a huuuge Zelda fan. Don't hate me :laughing:

It's sort of irritating that everything I would ever want to play ever has been released within a couple of months during a time I need to save and work hard - but I can live with it.

Still know next to nothing about this game, can't wait. I may save it till after work or even for my Sunday off. To savour it properly.

First thing I'm probably gonna do is load the soundtrack into my Xbox and play Battlefield with it. :D

Edited by gaggle64

My Amazon preorder was dispatched today via HDNL. Good chance I could have it tomorrow.

How come mine from amazon wasn't yet dispatch??? rage power!!!! ='<

I had a large package delivered to me today, which I missed. The only thing I have ordered recently is this game. In my mind I'm 99% sure it can't be SS but I'm still going to be disappointed when I collect whatever it is tomorrow.

I think I disagree most with the uh, but definitely with the zelda. The fool's just an obvious conclusion.

So how are people feeling, other than excited? What are you expecting/hoping to see? Other than a parcel from the postman tomorrow, of course.

5 years not 3!

I think I disagree most with the uh, but definitely with the zelda. The fool's just an obvious conclusion.

So how are people feeling, other than excited? What are you expecting/hoping to see? Other than a parcel from the postman tomorrow, of course.

Worried that I'll not be able to put the wii remote down and take my time with it! What a hardship that would be :D

..uh.. Zelda, fool :heh:

I agree with Nando.

Especially on the "fool" part.

The fool's just an obvious conclusion.

Loving the arguments : D

Zelda Skyward Sword: 'cause only a FOOL would miss out on that!

Edited by Ville

My shopto order has a royal mail tracking number but ive had no dispatch email :(

Pull yourself together! It'll get to you

Other than excited, I just want a box that is not damaged or creased. I ordered the precious gold remote edition and if that damn cardboard box is creased (like all the ones I've seen on unboxing vids) I'll be...

:blank:

:blank:

:wtf:

:hmm:

:angry:

:shakehead:

:cry:

It deserves to arrive pristine.

Frustrated?

Maybe?

Frustrated for not having the game yet. I know the game has been in development in 5 years, but i wasn't expecting playing a zelda game right after i finished TP. 2 E3s have passed and was starting then that i desired a new zelda. 3 years is too much waiting a game. And now seems i can't wait even one more hour, lol. The waiting is killing me. Special because i know that the next week will be terrible difficult to have time to play the game.

Is there any change Amazon will send the game sooner that the dispatch date estimate (17th november)?

Mine has been dispatched overnight from Tesco! Even more excited, I know I won't be able to resist it when it gets here!

Maybe the Gamespot review score will make the wait easier? They gave the game a 7.5.

I haven't read the whole review, only skipped through a couple of sentences, as reviews tend to spoil more content than Nintendo do with all their trailers combined. Complaints mainly stem from the controls and bad habits in the game design it seems.

Overall though, there seems to be a lot of praise in the review. The one thing that stood out among the control complaints I read however, was complaining about the IR-controls. It has been confirmed that Skyward Sword doesn't use any. :heh: Maybe the reviewer just can't distinguish between the Motion+ and the pointer, or he tried to control that particular action wrong the whole time.

Maybe the Gamespot review score will make the wait easier? They gave the game a 7.5.

I haven't read the whole review, only skipped through a couple of sentences, as reviews tend to spoil more content than Nintendo do with all their trailers combined. Complaints mainly stem from the controls and bad habits in the game design it seems.

Overall though, there seems to be a lot of praise in the review. The one thing that stood out among the control complaints I read however, was complaining about the IR-controls. It has been confirmed that Skyward Sword doesn't use any. :heh: Maybe the reviewer just can't distinguish between the Motion+ and the pointer, or he tried to control that particular action wrong the whole time.

Oh man, I totally called it. Almost every other publication giving it nothing but praise and Gamespot jump in and give it a majorly low score

Love the complaints though, makes me laugh

Edited by Serebii

And Famitsu scored it 40/40 (this isn't the review, but don't klick if you're on a complete blackout!).