NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I wanted this game this year becuse I wanted to see Jingle and the Snowman

I wanted this game this year becuse I wanted to see Jingle and the Snowman

You'll have to play the Wii version then. I'm sure you'll cope.

You'll have to play the Wii version then. I'm sure you'll cope.

I got all the Jingle and Snowman stuff on the Wii version allredy

Don't worry, there'll be a Christmas next year too.

Shh, stop giving him hope.

Really hoping they manage to nail online/multiplayer with this. Streetpass would be...interesting, depending how they implement. If you could streetpass a friendcode or something then visit the village/city/town online...hmm. Intrigued, but will have to wait and see.

Ths game has the most potential for amassive overhaul and be utterly incredible, the features it could add with street pass and spot pass, and online in general are phenomenal. But I just fear they'll do what they always do with his series and keep it pretty much the same with a few extra features... So irritating and I hope I'm wrong. I can think of so many ways to make this game incredible and all easy implementations.

Ths game has the most potential for amassive overhaul and be utterly incredible, the features it could add with street pass and spot pass, and online in general are phenomenal. But I just fear they'll do what they always do with his series and keep it pretty much the same with a few extra features... So irritating and I hope I'm wrong. I can think of so many ways to make this game incredible and all easy implementations.

Ah, we've been saying this ever since we saw the first trailer a few years ago.

I say we just ignore it and hope for the best like we did with Belgium.

Tbh, you're probably absolutely right. I feel like some games could do so much more these days, but it's just easier to stick with what's known and make a buck.

To be honest, I wish more games stuck to what they knew. I just want games to get better, not necessarily different. Of course, I don't want the exact same game as the GameCube original, but it won't be.

A quick list of things in the game.

- First Mr. Resetti appearance

- Booker has his own lost and found shop

- Decide what shops to build

- Decide when shops open

- Exchange designs via QR Codes

- Furniture colors can be changed

- More will come through a special Nintendo Direct broadcast just for the game

Glad to hear you can change the shop's opening times. It's stupid how Nook's opening hours got shorter when you got the final shop in the other games.

Boxart:

34t27x3.jpg

Gosh I can't wait to start designing new clothes and collecting all that furniture!

Anyone know if you can use your Mii's head in the game... as opposed to 'generic animal crossing head'?

Edited by Retro_Link

I love how you can buy bridges to cross the streams! The music is very relaxing too. This is the 3DS game I'm most looking forward to - out of the ones I'm sure will be localised, that is.

Haven't been hyped for Animal Crossing since the DS game.

I'm also a fan of this Box art, very refreshing!

Anyone know if you can use your Mii's head in the game... as opposed to 'generic animal crossing head'?

I'd like to know this too. When they first showed that the human characters were taller in this game, I assumed that it was partly because it'd make Miis look better proportioned, but they still haven't shown this yet. It'd make sense to be able to use your Mii, though, and I think I probably would.

Yeah, I'd much prefer to use my Mii in the game, so it felt like my Mii was moving into Animal Crossing.

I'm not really a fan of the human Animal Crossing characters, I think they're a bit wierd looking, and just like a strange version of Mii's.

Yeah, I'd much prefer to use my Mii in the game, so it felt like my Mii was moving into Animal Crossing.

I'm not really a fan of the human Animal Crossing characters, I think they're a bit wierd looking, and just like a strange version of Mii's.

Hmm to be honest I never really cared for the mii masks in Animal Crossing. They just seem so weird in the game, like they don't fit in with the other Animal Crossing designs and the world in general. I think the real human character's faces look way more fun!

Of course it's a personal preference, and it would be really weird if the Mii's wouldn't be included!

I don't like how this now has a 'first half of 2013' release date in America now, rather than Q1. Looks like this may be out in May / June there. I just hope we're not too far after that, and that Nintendo can then finally announce some new first party titles.

I don't like how this now has a 'first half of 2013' release date in America now, rather than Q1

Well, it's had a 'first half of 2013' release date in Europe for months already, so...