NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Will give it a go, I'm using the beautiful town ordinance but may change that.

Is anyone working overtime to get their last bugs/fish of June?

I'm missing a snail, a cherry salmon, char and some seaweed. May just not bother...

I catched the snail yesterday, appearently you have to wait until the bush flowers.

I think I got all of the bugs and fishes that will disappear in July, but even if I didn't I won't bother going out of my to find them now, they will come back another month.

I think I will go for an exotic theme again, so if you have any for sale that would be great.

@Rummy She's closed already, I'm two hours ahead of you guys. Just making some quick money so that I can fund a town project before 6am.

As for the bugs and fish, I think I got all that end in this month. It's not many anyway...

@Ronnie Just timed my bug hunting. Took me 7 minutes to get a full inventory of palm bugs + 1 shark. Sold to Nook the price was about 133k, with Re-tail extra 20% it would've been 159,000.

Fair enough!! By full inventory do you mean full pockets or full 4-page deposit box?

Fair enough!! By full inventory do you mean full pockets or full 4-page deposit box?

Just a full inventory (pockets). I usually fill the box and my inventory at night, then walk to Re-tail in the morning. Pay is pretty darn good.

@Ronnie, it's really the huge beetles on the coconut trees that are worth a lot of money. Personally, I try to get 5-10 sharks and the rest beetles every time, although I haven't cut down the trees in the middle.

So yeah, that's it for June! I did get every Fish, Bug and Diving item that disappears, although some of them are back in a few months.

My villagers probably think I'm selfish because I've just ordered the final room in my house, yet have only carried-out two Public Works! See, I really want a different type of bridge for my 3rd, but still have only two types to choose from. I suppose I could do the smaller projects like benches and signs, but I want to focus on more functional things first.

@Sheikah - sorry dude you messaged me earlier when I had just caught the last few bugs on island trip and was on my way back. Once I got back I went to message back and you'd gone. :(

I'll be on loads tomorrow so if ever you (or anyone for that matter!) wants to pop over just lemme know!! : peace:

Even if a friend just lets you hold an item, unless it's classed as special/rare you can order one yourself. Or you can sell stuff you don't have space for now and buy it back when you want it later.

So even just holding an item automatically makes it go into your catalogue? Man, this is gonna make trading furniture sets so much easier.

New month means new bugs and fish! Only two fish, though, I think: the sweet fish and arapaima, which I managed to catch before going to sleep last night, along with the fairly common cicada shell. Most of the other new insects are types of cicada, only out during the daytime, as well as the scorpion (wasn't able to find one last night), the walking leaf and one of the trickier bugs from the old games: the banded dragonfly.

What bugs/fish are going? Just the ones Ronnie mentioned? Think I just realised I didn't get a Snail :(

Heh, looks like I chose the perfect night - last night - to do a marathon fishing session then. :D

What bugs/fish are going? Just the ones Ronnie mentioned? Think I just realised I didn't get a Snail :(

Snail is all year, just much more common until June.

This will give you a list of 'last chance' bugs and fish in June, but what it doesn't say is that things like the char re-appear in September

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/animal-crossing-new-leaf/June

I'm always working on Sunday morning so I tend to miss the turnip lady :(

Ahh k thanks Ronnie, I might avoid looking it up for now though. Btw @Aneres11 maybe check your town noticeboard, I got a message there saying rainy season should close up with June and well soon have hot hot.hot sun! Tbh I just went into down and its still raining though.

Also I'm constantly stacking and faceplanting today, does that mean im having an unlucky day or something?

Found Katie again this morning,sadly had to take her exactly qhere I DoD before.

(Was sitting in my car earlier when I bumped into someone(metaphorially) I met last week who plays New Leaf who is also the person I took Katie to! Ironically it was all whilst I was stopping to check my turnip prices and post them here lol)

Edited by Rummy

Jim has entered the fray!

Ine has allowed me to have a character on the game. I say allowed because our relationship has taken a huge nosedive since she bought this. Now every request has to be hand written and sent to her mailbox.

Hilarious moment earlier. I was walking through the village, stealing/selling all of her fruits and noticed that there were 3 crosses in a beautifully straight line on the ground. "They could be fossils, I thought. Or items of which I can sell. Oh...what's this? Turnips. I didn't know you could get them this wa-SHIT."

I heard a voice bellow at me from across the room. "PUT THEM BACCCCKKKKK!"

Somehow, she knew. Back into the ground they went.

Also I'm constantly stacking and faceplanting today, does that mean im having an unlucky day or something?

Did you change your clothes recently? I had bad luck ever since wearing the sunglasses I got from the Summer Solstice and various t-shirts. Changed back into my denim shirt/Link's hat and was fine.

Earned 853 bells in interest :p I save a lot, currently I have around 170 000 in the bank. No special plans yet, but maybe that crow Mayble/Maple(?) have for sale every now and then.

One of the villagers said they want to move on the 6th. Yay :p I think Rummy was impressed by the pink crocodile but I'm not...

The bulletin board said that the raining season is over, which explains the ridiculous amount of rain I have had lately. Although it is still raining :rolleyes:

Is anyone else constantly changing the appearance of their house? Can never decide what I want it to look like. Got the mermaid wall two days, ago but already changing it to a red brick wall.

Turnips don't grow, do they?

Woooooosh.

That's the sound of the story going way over your head right now. :p

Edit: Ahh, Ine just explained now that putting them in the ground is pointless. Tempted to dig them up again now and claim them as miiiine. :p

Did you change your clothes recently? I had bad luck ever since wearing the sunglasses I got from the Summer Solstice and various t-shirts. Changed back into my denim shirt/Link's hat and was fine.

Changed into a bunny hood and gas mask a few days ago, but only found myself stacking it today. I think I might have bought/changed trousers yeseterday but even then I was fine. I'll hope it's just a day thing and that it'll pass.

EDIT: Btw @flameboy don't think I said, I picked up a balloon hat last night or so, feel free to chuck/sell/give/retail the one you've got.

Edited by Rummy

You randomly have a luck property every day, which can be bad luck. One of the daily bad luck conditions is tripping (apparently the fortune teller can cure this later on). I have heard that wearing long/winter clothes during summer can cause the effect too though.

Is anyone else constantly changing the appearance of their house? Can never decide what I want it to look like. Got the mermaid wall two days, ago but already changing it to a red brick wall.

Yeah, I keep changing mine depending on how many pieces of a set I get. At the moment I've got...

Main Room - Palace Wall and Floor. Started off with lots of sharks and other fish, but there's not as much wall space now I've got exits to the left, top and right. Priority is Feng Shui.

Basement - Lots of Mermaid* stuff.

Bedroom - Generally modern things, including all my Nintendo collectables. At the moment I've got a carpet with a huge flower on it (not sure what it's called).

Left-hand room - Gym equipment.

Right-hand room - Cabana* stuff.

Back room - Nothing at all yet.

* These two because they're easy to collect.

I've been playing for a couple of weeks and the only furniture in my house is a plant, a ? block and a single red bed, all laid out Feng Shui stylee. Trying to hold off on working on the rooms properly until I get decent furniture/wallpaper/carpets though.

I was thinking bedroom on 1st floor, 'Nintendo' room in basement. Then living room, kitchen, maybe a bathroom and another room I can't think of on ground floor.

I have quite a few bob in the bank (if only this were true in real life and there was pink sheep woman who bought hordes of bugs and fish from you for lots of pennies...)

Anyway have over a million deposited so far and am earning over 5k interest each day on my monies! I've therefore decided to keep throwing a couple hundred grand in the 'bank' each day so I can reap the interest rewards as well as having enough to tide me over on loans and projects etc!

Wow. Wish I could apply this sensibility to my every day living... :blank:

I have quite a few bob in the bank (if only this were true in real life and there was pink sheep woman who bought hordes of bugs and fish from you for lots of pennies...)

Anyway have over a million deposited so far and am earning over 5k interest each day on my monies! I've therefore decided to keep throwing a couple hundred grand in the 'bank' each day so I can reap the interest rewards as well as having enough to tide me over on loans and projects etc!

Wow. Wish I could apply this sensibility to my every day living... :blank:

Wowza maybe should start doing this instead of rushing to repay constantly.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2