N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

daftada

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ShopTo sent that bad boy a little while ago. Hopefully it'll turn up at work tomorrow. HOGANVILLE is going to be the best village ever. Maybe even better if I can come up with a greater name.

Is it possible to create a town theme tune to his entrance music?

Edited by Guy

You early bird bastards. *shakes fist*

ShopTo sent that bad boy a little while ago. Hopefully it'll turn up at work tomorrow. HOGANVILLE is going to be the best village ever. Maybe even better if I can come up with a greater name.

Town character limit is 8, hotshot. But you could always go with:

-PYTHONIA

-BACKPAIN

-LEGDROP

-TNAMANIA

-RED&YLW

You early bird bastards. *shakes fist*

Town character limit is 8, hotshot. But you could always go with:

-PYTHONIA

-BACKPAIN

-LEGDROP

-TNAMANIA

-RED&YLW

Only 8? Balls.

Those are all amazing suggestions though!

I think it'll have to be HULKTOWN to get the concept of this brave new land across in 8 mere characters.

Another fun idea would be to visit a town called XBOXONE which is basically deserted, but I want to look after my shit.

Can't wait for all you guys to get this, looking forward to visiting some towns. Had a few new features unlock today. Along with an awesome birthday surprise which I won't spoil so it's fresh for your special day lol.

Awww man, but I just had my birthday last week! Well gutted I'll have to wait a whole year to see what it is...!

How on earth do people have it already ?

Mike's got a review copy, flamey's in canadia iirc, and Debug's got a japanese one. Nobody else has it already, do they?

Awww man, but I just had my birthday last week! Well gutted I'll have to wait a whole year to see what it is...!

Mike's got a review copy, flamey's in canadia iirc, and Debug's got a japanese one. Nobody else has it already, do they?

aww well it will be worth the wait! Yeah I'm in Canada the DLC was pretty good :) Not as good as the goodies I keep getting out of fortune cookies but still cool.

In other news I screwed myself over with upgrading my house. I purchased a new part for the house and so the construction work was set for that. I paid off my loan yet when I went to Tom Nook to upgrade he just kept saying the work on your house will be done in the morning!

Will the game be available digitally at midnight? Or will it be somewhere during the day tomorrow?

Also I still don't know what to actually call my townnnn! I can't really think of any names, darnit. =(