N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

darksnowman

Sakurai is the man who not only created Smash Bros, but imo topped Smash Bros Melee with Smash Bros Brawl. Even leaving aside my absolute love of Kirby, I think it's safe to say the game is safe in his hands - hence the only thing bothering me is his intentions to delegate more in this addition to the series.

Well, I reckon they'll throw something of Namco/Bandai in there, it would be weird to not even include anything from their vast catalogue of popular characters.

They just have to make work in a Smashin' way, that's all :)

Oh man. The mere thought of seeing Smash this E3.....:D

I wonder what it'll look like ....

As someone who doesn't like anything Namco has done, I'm quite worried that they'll add too much stuff.

Pac-man should be included, with the ghosts/pills as an assist trophy (the four ghosts appear and chase a character each, everyone has to fight for a superpill). I could accept that Lloyd bloke as well.

But that's it. Any more and I won't expect Namco to do a good job with the game. Oh, and other 3rd party characters (including Sonic) should be included.

to make everyone happy, they should add DLC for characters, and costumes/stages etc.

but i dont want any tekken character in it, if they want to add something from namco it should be loyd irving.

sonic should stay, and a different costume for sonic that looks like shadow.

and if someons should enter it has to be Megaman.

i want the character from nintendo/monilith soft in the game from Xenogears (dont know the name)

If a couple of Namco characters are in this, then tbh I don't think Sonic/Snake should be.

There should be 2 third party characters max. IMO.

'Human' Pac-Man is one of the most awkward looking characters ever, really don't like him.

However an Arcade Pac-Man stage would be great! With at time you having to run away from/jump over Pac-Man or the Ghosts as they play out in the level.

If a couple of Namco characters are in this, then tbh I don't think Sonic/Snake should be.

There should be 2 third party characters max. IMO.

'Human' Pac-Man is one of the most awkward looking characters ever, really don't like him.

However an Arcade Pac-Man stage would be great! With at time you having to run away from/jump over Pac-Man or the Ghosts as they play out in the level.

Totally agree with 3rd Party Character quota, this game is all about celebrating the wonderfully colouful and vibrant Nintendo Universe.

Also agree with your point on the Pac-Man stage, you can do a lot with a character like him.

Imagine if it was like Marvel Vs Capcom, with Nintendo characters on the left side and third parties on the right. Half and half.

...Okay yeah, that's a terrible idea. I think it should be all first party like Melee, but have DLC in the form of third party characters. You're keeping everyone happy then, the classic SMASH! fans have an untarnished game and the ones who liked the inclusion of Sonic/Snake in Brawl can download the others.

@Ville I think the only reason they're a bad choice is that they don't feel very Nintendo. It's not like Tekken has really had a lot of appearances on Nintendo consoles :P Which is a shame really because it would be a good addition to some of the heavier fighters like Ganon and CAPTAIN FALCON

Imagine if it was like Marvel Vs Capcom, with Nintendo characters on the left side and third parties on the right. Half and half.

...Okay yeah, that's a terrible idea. I think it should be all first party like Melee, but have DLC in the form of third party characters. You're keeping everyone happy then, the classic SMASH! fans have an untarnished game and the ones who liked the inclusion of Sonic/Snake in Brawl can download the others.

no for that i think they should make another game with nintendo vs sega vs namco vs capcom etc.. in my opinion smashbros should be all about nintendo, with just a few guests from other games..

if it has to be a character from namco, it has to be from a namco game that has appeared on a nintendo console, just to say thank you, smashbros has to be like a VIP area for characters :P no NON nintendo has to be allowed max 3/4 guest characters just for developers who really really supported nintendo.

• 2 weeks later...

With yesterday's announcement there goes any chance Rayman had of appearing in this game. I really thought he had a great shot at making the cut. Just goes to show you can't trust nobody but yourself. Especially if you're a Nintendo fan. There is one way he could feature, substitute him for the sandbag in the home run contest and batter the living $h!t€ out of him. You then have to wait 7 months to get your result even though it's already complete.

With yesterday's announcement there goes any chance Rayman had of appearing in this game. I really thought he had a great shot at making the cut. Just goes to show you can't trust nobody but yourself. Especially if you're a Nintendo fan. There is one way he could feature, substitute him for the sandbag in the home run contest and batter the living $h!t€ out of him. You then have to wait 7 months to get your result even though it's already complete.

hahah lol!