NEurope
darksnowman

Luigi's Mansion 2

Hmm.

Looks like the Local Multiplayer is back.

From the Official Website:

"Join Luigi as he stumbles and bumbles through haunted mansions, solving mind-melting puzzles and vacuuming up ghosts left and right with the help of Professor E. Gadd and an array of gadgets.

Each mansion is filled with unique puzzles, a wide range of different ghosts, and a menacing boss battle. You'll need to use your head and the Poltergust 5000, a ghost-catching vacuum cleaner, to clean up the mansions and save the day.

With so many new places to explore, all new ways to capture ghosts, and a brand new local multiplayer mode, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is another star turn for Mario's heroic brother—and it's only on Nintendo 3DS."

http://luigismansion.nintendo.com/

Of course, ....why use other characters from the Mario universe (such as Prof. E. Gadd or Waluigi) when you can just give Luigi a different colour....:nono:

luigis_mansion_2_scan_multiplayer.jpg

Still looks pretty awesome though!

Let me see if I can translate this for you guys.

Edit: Yeah, so it basically confirms local play + download play + online play with a party of four.

Edited by Fused King

Oh man that looks AWESOME! I can so picture two Luigi's fighting over a single coin with their poltergusts :laughing:

Missed a trick by not making them Mario, Luigi, Wario and Waluigi though...

Online play! OH YEAH! Need to get round to adding everyone on here. My number it's under avatar if anyone wants to add me.

I seriously can't wait for this game. They reckon there'll be more online modes too. And download play is still incredibly under rated and untalked about. I love it!!

Oddly excited about this now there's a cool multiplayer included.

Renamed for Europe

Actually it has always been Luigi's Mansion 2 for EU and Japan. The US is the only region that is using a different name for some strange reason ::shrug:

The box art IS new though :)

Pre-order from GAME and get a free stress ball :-

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNvbS9zaG93L2xhcmdlL2MzYXJ4OS5qcGcUAhYAEgA&s=5YSKO7TBE4xQwczmvq25zCYr1n7FBHQ2VB_mHUJ3tXQ

Looks like we'll be getting an eShop demo too!

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNvbS9zaG93L2xhcmdlL2MzYXJ4OS5qcGcUAhYAEgA&s=5YSKO7TBE4xQwczmvq25zCYr1n7FBHQ2VB_mHUJ3tXQ

You'll need that after they charge you £40-45 for the game. :D

Cool I am so downloading the demo thanks for the info

I'd rather get my copy from ShopTo avoiding the stress of having to walk into game and get ripped off! :laughing:

Tbh I thought this game looked fantastic! They've really packed a whole lot into it in terms of gameplay, and all the uses for the hoover look brilliantly fun, like the balloon etc...

It's a true sequel, and a great job by the 3DS! :D

(almost makes me pretty tempted to re-buy one; that lovely black 3DSXL!)

Some of the little animations are fantastic - seeing Luigi cling nervously to the balloon or seeing that ghost with the shades on give a cheeky wink to the camera really made me smile!