NEurope
darksnowman

Luigi's Mansion 2

OK she was cute! :p

Game looks awesome! I didn't play the first game, I watched Eddage's copy though and I think I'll definately be getting this at some point. Seems they've improved the gameplay aswell and to me it seems like a great fit for the DS.

Edited by Retro_Link

When I first saw this I shouted "WEEEEGEEEE!" And I'll be doing so for the forseeable future.

Loved the charm of the original, love to see how this continues the formula.

This is the first game to convince me to buy a 3ds. Of course paper mario is up there too.

If they had announced a metroid, fire emblem, f-zero or an advance wars I'd be in the store right now.

This is the first game to convince me to buy a 3ds. Of course paper mario is up there too.

If they had announced a metroid, fire emblem, f-zero or an advance wars I'd be in the store right now.

Same here. I've gone from thinking I will pick one up at some point to outright having to own one!

Ah, back after away for too long.

Yes! Yes! A million times yes!! Straight to my number 1 spot on my Most Wanted-list! :bouncy:

Looks really great, too! And I have faith in next Level Games. Did a bang-up job with Punch-Out. Can't be here soon enough!

And so far my childish enthousiasm. ;)

Never got round to playing Luigi's (Playboy) Mansion on the NGC, so I'll definitely pick up the first game and Luigi's (Playboy) Mansion 2 when it's released.

Bangin'

I am happy that Luigi's Mansion 2 is comeing to the Nintendo 3DS.

Do a lot of first time gamers go to these events? Almost every time there's a gameplay recording, the person playing is awful. That fight with the car ghost was ridiculous.

The game is looking really nice though :) can't wait to play it myself!

This game is one pretty good reason why it was dumb as fuck to not have two analog nubs on the system.

Still not hugely fussed about this game. I haven't played the original but from the videos it seems really shallow on the gameplay front. Am I wrong?

^Think of it as a Nintendo take on survival horror. There's a mansion, you explore it and solve puzzles and the like to progress further and you have to figure out ways to find and catch ghosts.

From my distant memories of the original, it's not immensly deep, no, but no more shallow than any typical Nintendo title.

This game is one pretty good reason why it was dumb as fuck to not have two analog nubs on the system.

Agreed! I always played the GC version using the camera stick to aim. Playing with the beginner controls will feel like a giant step backward. With any luck they'll release this bundled with the right stick attachment and have it as a control option.

Game is looking nice - better than in the E3 trailer for some reason. Is it just me or does Luigi move a lot slower?

Nice to see that the framerate issues have been fixed. The difference is really night and day! :D

I guess unlocking the 2nd core did the trick!

The game looks absolutely beautiful.

It's so well animated, looks almost Wallace and Gromit esque/inside a puppet show with the sets and backdrops, and the swirling snow was wonderful.

The more I see of this, the more I get excited.

I loved the first, and it's been such a long time.

NINTENDO's take on the survival-horror genre with Luigi is as humurous as it is scary, I tell you!

Really happy that the framerate issues have dissapeared, but, let's be honest, it shouldn't come as a surprise.

It's what game developers do :)

To me, this is what gaming's all about: something straightforward, traditional and really well done.

Anyone want a new video of Luigi's Mansion 2

Thanks for posting. This is the first time I ever see gameplay footage of Luigi's Mansion. I thought it was just another trivial platformer. Boy was I wrong. This could look like Nintendo's take on Broken Sword or something similar? Looks like I'm going to keep an eye on Luigi's Mansion 2. Perhaps a demo will be available via eshop I hope. Definitely interested now.