N-Europe

The LOST topic *spoilers*

arnold

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tphi is that "the big spoiler" ive seen several topics about. I so wanna know what it is but I shouldn't, pure masochism!

Anyway finished watching it last night.

I don't see why some people were dissapointed. It ended with many mysteries which from Lost you should expect really. Still an entertaining finale. I though I was spoilt ages ago because I knew Ian Somerhalder's character died but got the actors mixed around and thought he played Sawyer, so that was a surprise for me.

And Evil, some of them would literally be dead if it weren't for Jack. That annoyed me in the pilot, the way he was superdoc (and apparently he was originally gonna be killed off) but im glad he became less of a goody goody.

Ash, yeh, that one is the uber spoiler. Seriously, when I read it, I was let down. I've followed how much hype there is about what could be down the hatch and.. it just seems like another Lost mystery with no real explanation. Like they did it just for the sake of having something wacky happen (ie the Polar Bear).

Once again just to tempt you, what's down the hatch is:

Desmond :P

:p

Locky, you can get to Lost Untold through the Ch4 site (http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/L/lost/) It's a cool Flash thingy with lots of goodies and hints at whats coming next. Made by the people who did DonnieDarko.com, if you've ever explored that.

Tphi is the big spoiler

the hatch is filled with concrete, or was that just a joke (was reading an article in EW

and stopped aorund there cause I didnt want to be spoilt).

And the polar bear is apparently because Walt is so "special" he made it.

Both times he was seen reading that comic book the polar bear appeared.

Tphi is the big spoiler

the hatch is filled with concrete, or was that just a joke (was reading an article in EW

and stopped aorund there cause I didnt want to be spoilt).

And the polar bear is apparently because Walt is so "special" he made it.

Both times he was seen reading that comic book the polar bear appeared.

yeah thats true. thats why he's special.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! season 2 just started. OMG, OMG the f***ing hatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when Jack had a patient who was in a car accident he did surgery on her. she had a 99% cahnce of walking again. depressed, he was doing that thing where you run every stair in a staidum up and down. he twisted his foot when he was racing someone who also happened to be a doctor. they talked for a while. mostly about jacks lack of hope and stuff. when jack got back to the patient, her legs were somehow able to move again.

Now, back to the hatch. when it was blown open it was marked quaranten. kate later on volinters to go down the hatch. al lof a sudden she was pulled furiously down the hole. then a bright light arose from the hatch. lock then goes after her. soon after, jack follows. there is a path with pipes and art-paint he then goes into a room with a giant machine with tape spinning, there is also a computer, when just about to press it, Lock stops him. jack points his gun at lock and demands kate. then there is a gun is pointed at lock, the voice tell jack to put down the gun, jack demands kate, the man with the gun steps behind lock. jack see his face and knows who he is. the man he met while running in the staidum, Desmond.WTF!!!!!!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

LOST IS GOD OF SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: OMG!!!

And Evil, some of them would literally be dead if it weren't for Jack. That annoyed me in the pilot, the way he was superdoc (and apparently he was originally gonna be killed off) but im glad he became less of a goody goody.

That's all well and good, but I don't arsebang my doctor all the time.

What a twist, Sawyer not having the inhalers. That's 20+ minutes I'm not getting back.

I'm just wondering what they'll fill 45 minutes with once they've finished with everyone's [because they've all got them] gripping back stories.

What a twist, Sawyer not having the inhalers. That's 20+ minutes I'm not getting back.

I'm just wondering what they'll fill 45 minutes with once they've finished with everyone's [because they've all got them] gripping back stories.

Yeah i pretty much guessed that Sawyer didn't have them from the start, just the sort of thing he'd do!

Can anyome just explain the letter thing to me i'm not sure i quite got it;

When he was young he wrote that letter, because someone called Sawyer slept with his mum and then his dad killed her and himself?

Then when he grew up he almost made the same mistake?

And so called himself Sawyer, to remind him of what he'd done?

He said that he had become the man he was hunting?!

Backstories left; Sayid, Michael and Walt, Shannon and Boone, Hugo, Claire

About the Back Stories, once they've done with the main characters they do more story of the back story (If that makes sense) >> let me think of soemthing that won't spoil anything >>

with Kate they go back previous to her and why shes on the run, what happened etc etc.

and they just do it with a couple of them (won't say who not to spoil)

*needs o get Season2* Need to track it down from torrent hoep i can find one ^^:

Heheh, no the big spoiler isn't that the hatch is filled with concrete.

But what is down there makes no sense whatever. :S Even with all the Jack backstory that comes out in 2.1.

How is Walt "special"? Are there any other instances of him doing stuff like this?

Heheh, no the big spoiler isn't that the hatch is filled with concrete.

But what is down there makes no sense whatever. :S Even with all the Jack backstory that comes out in 2.1.

How is Walt "special"? Are there any other instances of him doing stuff like this?

hes a bit like the kid from the omen, think of it as that.

and yeah, whats in the hatch is very strange

i think when the guy said he is running around the world, he somehow ended up on the island, the thing is, he has 20 year old equipment

Only other "Walt is special" thing I can think of is

in the episode dedicated to him and Michael he is having a strop while researching that bird species, and then a bird of that species smacks into the window

BGS, legally only in America. NOBODY POST LINKS TO DOWNLOADS!!

Yeah once everyone's got a backstory they delve further into it/explain it more etc. Sometimes they're character defining ones (such as Jack and his dad) and some explain how they ended up on Oceanic 815.

Sawyer's backstory is basically:

A "confidence man" (as Sawyer refers to him) had an affair with his mother and took a lot of money from them (I think anyway) and his father found out. He then got really mad and shot his mom and himself (spoiler for another Sawyer-backstory ep)

His dad killed himself on Sawyer's bed when he was a child, while Sawyer was under the bed

. Sawyer dedicated his life to find this man and give him this letter (I'd imagine thats much more threatening as a child cause it sounds lame to an adult). Then one day he found himself low on funds so he became a "confidence man." He turned into the man he was hunting, hence why he goes by Sawyer.

The next story about Sawyer is good, it gives some good reasoning on why hes so fucked up.

Anyway been watching some of the featurettes and such. The ones about story/character devolpment were a treat for me because I like that kind of thing.

Sawyer's backstory is basically:

A "confidence man" (as Sawyer refers to him) had an affair with his mother and took a lot of money from them (I think anyway) and his father found out. He then got really mad and shot his mom and himself (spoiler for another Sawyer-backstory ep)

His dad killed himself on Sawyer's bed when he was a child, while Sawyer was under the bed

. Sawyer dedicated his life to find this man and give him this letter (I'd imagine thats much more threatening as a child cause it sounds lame to an adult). Then one day he found himself low on funds so he became a "confidence man." He turned into the man he was hunting, hence why he goes by Sawyer.

So i had it right then, but thank for clearing it up for me as i wasn't sure i had!

and it was him seeing the kid of the people he was going to rip off that made him stop; as it reminded him of himself going through it all as a kid.

hes a bit like the kid from the omen, think of it as that.

and yeah, whats in the hatch is very strange

i think when the guy said he is running around the world, he somehow ended up on the island, the thing is, he has 20 year old equipment

yeah but strangly i saw some kenmore washing machines in the distance that are really new. :shock: :wtf: