N-Europe

Video Bin

ReZourceman

Please have a look at the YouTube channel. I spent some time today designing the layout and banner at the top. You may see some familiar faces in the top banner too. :p

http://www.youtube.com/user/U00N

Basically we'll be doing videos every week hopefully (well at least every week), just a short comedy clip or whatever we feel like whenever.

Subscribe? :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make one for me?

As five minutesey as it would take I don't have five minutes.

Its just the angle, the speed, the lack of physics (the bin would have rattled for example) and that horrible voice. It was all so wrong.

It's laughable... just not in the way you want :p

It's alright for what it is really. I think people are expecting too much from it.

Yeah I mean....Jesus guys. Its called Video Bin, its not as if we're raising your expectations. Quick 30 seconds shitty videos. Seriously the way the stuff I do just gets RIPPED into. Flat out calling it shit - I'm the only person on this site who anyone would be so bluntly callous to. :blank:

I wouldn't even care because I'm used to it, but if anyone actually looked you would have seen I'm not the only one involved on it. :/

ReZ.

Please do more ReZ daily.

Its week-daily, and is continuing.

Yeah I mean....Jesus guys. Its called Video Bin, its not as if we're raising your expectations. Quick 30 seconds shitty videos. Seriously the way the stuff I do just gets RIPPED into. Flat out calling it shit - I'm the only person on this site who anyone would be so bluntly callous to. :blank:

I wouldn't even care because I'm used to it, but if anyone actually looked you would have seen I'm not the only one involved on it. :/

Its week-daily, and is continuing.

In my defence I criticised the animation really. I honestly have no expectations from your humour as it is so completely removed from my own. But keep on truckin' big fella.

ReZ, I'm not accepting your Videobin friend request - nothing personal but I don't accept any friend request from something that isn't a real person (for example, your cats and numerous ridiculous persona's) - if there's a page and I deem it worthy then I'll "like" it but friends is a no no :heh:

As for the first one... I think everyone is being way too critical, sure it's not amazingly funny but it was an ok idea, just could've been executed better. Also I think the animation is fine but the "Video Bin" voice needs changing right away!

I love this.

The visual gag is great, but the video drags on for FAR too long without going anywhere while instead trying to be controversial. The problem is that it just doesn't really work as a joke when the punchline has already been delivered. The dead babies jokes from the latest CR worked because the amazingly controversial nature of it was the punchline. This video gives us the punchline at once and then just tries to be "raunchy". It would have worked much better if the video had dealt with the everyday issues of having such a mouth - there are plenty of opportunities for more visual gags and some slapstick comedy there.

I felt it had a couple of kickers in there personally. Like when you find out how many cocks were in his mouth, and then the jizzing and choking made me extra chuckle.

Different strokes then, I guess. I didn't really find those funny, though it's not because I don't like that type of humour. Maybe it was in the delivery. (Just blame Jonny! :p)

Just to be different to everyone else, I enjoyed the Ryan Giggs one for what it was.

Sure, it could have been better. But the joke was that he was preparing for the game by watching Imogen Thomas' sex tape.

ReZ couldn't explicitly show that or it'd get thrown off youtube!

I think you all need to lower expectations!