N-Europe

American Shows 2011-2012

Ashley

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was definitely a bit of a cheap shot, so to speak, but I suppose it will help to ensure opening numbers for the fourth season are decent.

For what it's worth I can't see them killing off Beckett like that: Castle might be the titular character but she's the lynchpin of the entire show. Not that it's impossible to go on without her, but at that point you might as well be writing a different programme altogether.

Just got around to watching the season finale of Castle

Yeah she wont be dead. Im assuming Castle's annoyingly perfect daughter knows some annoyingly perfect way of saving someone from a bullet.

Was I the only one who guessed the 3rd cop had to be the Captain ever since they announced there was a 3rd cop? (Dont remember which ep that was in) He was the only one that was old enough and a cop that we knew.

That Dexter tease was bullshit.

I was psyched when I first saw it a few weeks ago (or last week, I forget how old it actually is) but its just a lame cheesy voice over, some sound clips from the first four seasons, no mention of season five and an ambiguous tagline.

• 4 months later...

Currently:

Breaking Bad (win)

The Simpsons (have to watch otherwise I die)

How I Met Your Mother (average, in it for the story now)

2 Broke Girls (crap)

The Big Ban Theory (crap)

Two and a Half Men (crap but watched out of ashton Kutcher Curiosity)

New Girl (averagey, I feel it could get better and Zooey is cute but the rest of the cast is so bland right now)

Modern Family (good)

Community (fun)

It's Always Sunny (ridiculously funny)

Need to catch up on:

Family Guy

American Dad

Futurama

Madmen

Desperate Housewives

Gossip Girl

Castle

+

Other nonsense.

Haha, four TV shows. That's adorable. :p

Warehouse 13 is nearing the end of the season, Futurama has already ended and Doctor Who only has two episodes left (and isn't American). I probably should find some new shows to watch since Stargate Universe and Human Target were completely canned.

Or I could try watching Eureka from the start, and perhaps try that Alphas.

Fringe should so have started with a double bill.

Yes. It was really strange as

We really don't know much about the characters any more. We don't know much about how all the past cases have panned out. A large part of the last four seasons basically happened differently. It's like if someone started watching Lost from the final season.

It just feels less "real" (or "canon" or whatever term you want to use) than that episode that suddenly turned into a cartoon when Leonard Nimoy turned up, although that was a brilliant episode.

Oh. Well, in that case. Who am I to disagree with Felicia Day? :heh:

I second ReZ's recommendation of Breaking Bad. And Coolness' recommendation on Veronica's Closet It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Good recommendation. :p Even if I do say so myself. :heh: I accidently miised out a :indeed: next to Veronica's Closet in my last post.

It's Always Sunny is too ignored like a whole box full of pepe!

I agree with the Breaking Bad suggestion as well. :grin: