N-Europe

Sporcle, and a N-E quiz

Sheikah

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised at Paj! position. I know he posts loads but didn't realise he'd made it into the big league. :D

CONGRATS. :yay:

Thanks. I feel like such a Melissa Leo.

2011-Academy-Award-Winners-01.jpg

My dial is twice the length of Chairdrivers, but no where near as good for the points. His trait is too good.

My dial is twice the length of Chairdrivers, but no where near as good for the points. His trait is too good.

Yes. The duo figure is the best of both worlds though.

nightwing4.jpg

----

I feel ReZ is the Tricia Helfer of N-E. The one that's without fail on promotional material. Ashley is Starbuck level. Essential, but not on the series three box art, pregnantly.

Anyway, there's Deathborn, Ronnie, Pancake, Sprout, Beverage, mr bogus, Arnold, Sméagol, Magnus etc in the same range, so I be not alone...

To be fair, I've been here for less than five months. You've been here for nearly three years. :heh:

So because not everyone visits the playground, that renders the posts irrelevant?

No your misreading what I'm saying....it's not a case of because not everyone uses it its not relevant. I mean all the hundreds of Vote: No Lynch posts people have made are not legitimate posts in the same way that conversational posts are...

No your misreading what I'm saying....it's not a case of because not everyone uses it its not relevant. I mean all the hundreds of Vote: No Lynch posts people have made are not legitimate posts in the same way that conversational posts are...

So all the so called "witty" one sentence posts are? =P

Cause there's plenty of those being posted around here...

Yeah if playground posts counted I'd be higher, not sure if it'd push me up by 3000 posts to make the list though lol. I don't really see why Playground posts don't count towards your post count. It's an arbitrary figure that shows how many physical posts you have made and for me, it's incorrect :p

I guessed 28. I thought I'd do better but it's funny how your mind goes blank.

To be fair, I've been here for less than five months. You've been here for nearly three years. :heh:

Aaaand...your point is? :D

So all the so called "witty" one sentence posts are? =P

Cause there's plenty of those being posted around here...

Exactly, a post is a post...is a post.

I think it makes sense since there's hundreds of playground posts with barely anything to them, whereas other board posts are typically longer and more meaningful. It basically makes post count a little more credible.

Yeah, it's a measure of quantity, not quality. And right now it's an inaccurate measure of quantity. My OCD tendencies are tingling because of it.

Hell, even if you want to drag content into it, there are plenty of posts outside the Playground with less "content" than a No Lynch Vote.

Maybe there should be a separate measure for Playground posts? But that's probably overcomplicating things...in the end, it's not like people here only consider your posts if you're an "N-Europe Forum Aficionado" :) Plenty of people I was familiar with didn't appear in the Sporcle quiz, as opposed to the ones with the highest post counts!

But post count is nothing =\ why does it have to be credible. It is literally a count of how many posts you have made.

You do realise that in stating it shouldn't be credible/means nothing, you seal the fate of why it shouldn't reflect actual number of posts too. ;)

You're right, it means nothing, so why argue what it should reflect? It just so happened that the top 50 posters were guessable names, thus post count has one use - the basis of this quiz, nothing more. :p

Edited by Sheikah

You do realise that in stating it shouldn't be credible/means nothing, you seal the fate of why it shouldn't reflect actual number of posts too. ;)

You're right, it means nothing, so why argue what it should reflect? It just so happened that the top 50 posters were guessable names, thus post count has one use - the basis of this quiz, nothing more. :p

Except it doesn't reflect the actual number of posts. I couldn't care less what my post count is, but as a perfectionist I want it to be accurate.

I got 42/50 on the N-E quiz. I didn't get: Charlie, Shino, Ramar, gaggle64, KKOB, Owen, Wesley and Goron-3.

I do love this website. I forgot what it was called so it's great someone made this thread, haha.

I put Paj! then Chairdriver. The first three people I typed were ReZ, Dannyboy and Mokong.

I wonder how many posts I've made...I'll try and find out now...

=====

3,110?!?! I thought I'd be in the region of a thousand! haha.