N-Europe

Iron Sky

Happenstance

This looks crazy!

Official synopsis:

Towards the end of World War II the Nazi scientists made a significant breakthrough in anti-gravity. From a secret base built in the Antarctic, the first Nazi spaceships were launched in late '45 to found the military base Schwarze Sonne (Black Sun) on the dark side of the Moon. This base was to build a powerful invasion fleet and return to take over the Earth once the time was right.

Now it's 2018, and it's the time for the first American Moon landing since the 70′s. Meanwhile the Nazi invasion, that has been over 70 years in the making, is on its way, and the world is goose-stepping towards its doom. The three main characters of the story are Renate Richter (Julia Dietze), Klaus Adler (Götz Otto), and James Washington (Christopher Kirby).

This looks brilliantly absurd.

It's also nice that they cast german actors to play germans - just adds to the atmosphere, especially since they can pronounce their character's names correctly (and all the other german dialogue).

It truly is terrible when foreigners try to play a nationality and fail.

• 8 months later...
lol valkyrie.

This looks ridiculous.

Unsure whether in a good or bad way but when you say NAZIS IN SPACE! that sounds awesome.

Nazis in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!

You sod, I was just about to post it should be called "Nazis in Space". :hug:

I only watched the first video, how that film got commissioned is beyond me.

When 3 people independantly come up with the same title, you know they've named the film incorrectly. You can pretty much guarentee that's what people will be calling it anyway.