N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dazz appears to have PROTECTED Tales. No idea why he would protect him. So, yeah, I have no info.

I wanted the lion to eat Tales for obvious reasons...I did specifically ask The Peeps to make my lion eat him but I don't think it works that way, haha.

Anyways, I'm voting for him. Let's end this crap, too many days have been wasted on this now. It's getting boring. Can we actually get a bloody majority this time please?

Vote: Tales

I think we actually just hit majority people, if my counting is right.

I just want to say I'm sorry I wasn't around on Saturday (the last day phase) - I was over at my parents all day and watching the football in the evening, got back literally at midnight, came online and the day had ended. By the time I read it through Diageo had posted that he didn't want excuses and that we should be asleep so figured it could wait. I absolutely would have voted for Tales (I have been doing it for a few days now) but I just didn't get online at all. So yeah, sorry about that.

Anyway, like I said I'm pretty sure we're on 8 votes at this point so we should finally be rid of him!

So Tales, how exactly does your power work then? I don't really believe that you have a long list of powers that you can pick from and you can just choose whichever you want. Earlier you said that you killed someone and that meant you couldn't kill anyone else as you'd used that power, so how come you can use the lynch bomb power again today? I know it did get anyone yesterday as we didn't reach majority, but to have it again just for that is very unlikely - that's the same as having a one-use power and being roleblocked, then getting the same power again the next night as you didn't get to use it before.

Basically, I don't believe you have a lynch bomb anyway, but to have it two days in a row seems incredibly unlikely to me.

How do you know I was telling the truth about the lynchbomb yesterday?

I bloody hope you are in one way, otherwise you've just wasted an entire day-phase based on a lie when we could be killing Mafia (if we haven't already that is) ;)

Hey, you have wasted the day. Not me. I have told you again and again to focus on other things.

I already said I didn't. In fact I don't think you have one at all. It doesn't make sense.

You didn't answer my other questions either - I suspect this is because you're lying about your powers :)

Because you answered them yourself. I have every power I can think of and I can use them only once.

Hey, you have wasted the day. Not me. I have told you again and again to focus on other things.

How can you focus on other things when you set a bloody bomb, blackmailing everybody to choose somebody different? It's literally abnormal behaviour for a Good guy. Why would you risk killing some of your own team?

How can you focus on other things when you set a bloody bomb, blackmailing everybody to choose somebody different? It's literally abnormal behaviour for a Good guy. Why would you risk killing some of your own team?

Because I'm not suicidal like you.

And I set the lynchbomb because a whole bunch of people chose to ignore who got roleblocked on the night there were no kill. Especially the one who got roleblocked.

Because I'm not suicidal like you.

And I set the lynchbomb because a whole bunch of people chose to ignore who got roleblocked on the night there were no kill. Especially the one who got roleblocked.

But if you killed a Town, surely people'd vote for you anyway because you killed a Town. I would have voted for you because it wasn't needed and it's not fair that people can do something like that just because you look shifty (and you really do look shifty).

It's not that I'm suicidal, I want to stay in the game but I'd rather a Town who's much more useful and powerful than me live because then they could have the potential to win the game. Plus I dislike being blackmailed, lol.