NEurope
The Peeps

The End Of The World Mafia

Well all these my target this and my target that aren't really helping. We need to come out with what happened so we can cross reference each other for more info.

I targeted you, but from the sounds of things it looks like I ended up targeting ReZ instead.

Well I was roleblocked by a man in a white jumpsuit. Was that you?

So lots of people roleblocking lots of other people... anyone know of anyone targeting me? Otherwise this "terrifying conflagration" is something to do with who I targeted or someone else around my target.

Well I was roleblocked too, that is why I have no info.

How were you roleblocked in terms of flavour?

Mr-Paul was stopped by a terrifying "conflagatruational" (???)

I was pushed to the ground.

How were you roleblocked in terms of flavour?

Mr-Paul was stopped by a terrifying "conflagatruational" (???)

I was pushed to the ground.

It just said I was stopped by a man in a white jumpsuit.

NIGHT 1

Between the crumbling buildings a fast moving, white mass of fur is spotted. It's quite out of place in the rubble of the city. A fierce growling can be heard and no one dares get close.

Might be someone using a power that makes it impossible to target himself.

The whole: "No one dares to get close"

The officer spotted a survivor crawling through the ruined streets and beckoned him over to safety.

Protector likeky, strange that he gets a special mention when people getting roleblocked or shot do not get a mention.

A horde of Zombies surround a figure.

Initial guess from me is that the zombies might be a neutral faction that needs to recruit until it reaches majority or something.

A flurry of gunfire barely misses the courageous leader. He barrel-rolls into cover and peers out to where the shots were coming from, but he couldn't see anyone.

Either someone who couldn't be killed or a protector targeting himself.

My two cents.

Will be out for the evening so I won't be active again until tomorrow.

Aqui1a, care to contribute? You've been viewing the thread for a good while now.

I barely escaped with my life so I would say that it's likely the shooter who was the killer.
So it was you who was nearly killed, I assume you have some sort of can't be killed power because it doesn't look like you were protected.

So since the killer was able to attack Cube, we can also assume that all those who were roleblocked are not the killer, if they are indeed telling the truth.

So it was you who was nearly killed, I assume you have some sort of can't be killed power because it doesn't look like you were protected.

Yes, I wasn't protected. And if your earlier question was directed at me, no I', not in a white jumpsuit. I think I ended up targeting ReZ because he said someone helped me and he was rude to them (which matched with the person I helped being rude to me).

That makes sense, does that mean you are the second person seen targeting ReZ? As I believe Eenuh is a reverse tracker and herself saw two people targeting ReZ. If that is true, and Eenuh confirms you targeting ReZ, then we can safely assume there is a redirector, and unlike the Gentleman's mafia, we are not told we are redirected. That's very dangerous indeed.

I'm the survivor who was beckoned to safety by the officer, I was roleblocked and probably protected.

Wow, that is one sparse write-up. :blank:

So yeah, I don't really have anything useful to contribute with at the moment, so I'm just gonna offer what speculations I have:

The white mass of fur, is that some kind of mutant animal or something? Apparently it can't be targetted, perhaps as an inherent ability?

The officer sounds like a protector - perhaps a jailkeeper since MadDog, the one he helped, was roleblocked?

The zombies could either be a minion roleblock or some sort of recruitment thing going on, as someone else said.

I don't really have much to add.. except how everything and everyone - including moiself - is white. lol This might be something... :)

(Diageo, Eenuh is a tracker not reverse tracker...assumably anyway)

White fur guy - Yeti?

(Diageo, Eenuh is a tracker not reverse tracker...assumably anyway)

White fur guy - Yeti?

So she targeted EddieColeslaw and not you then?

Are you saying this a racial cleansing apocalypse?!
I think he means either has white fur or is wearing white clothing.

My PM said before I reached my target I was taken to the station, so I assume that would keep me safe.

I have no info to add sorry, write up has little detail to go on. Will give it till the

Morning before no lynching to move the game on.

Seems that I was redirected to ReZ, because I didn't target him. He was very rude to me and rendered my actions useless.

That's confusing. Did you intend to target me EddieColeslaw?