NEurope
The Peeps

The End Of The World Mafia

Hang on, it seems funny to me that ReZ and Diageo have been switched (a to b / b to a). Do we know how many people targeted you both? Do we know who targeted you both? Is anyone else claiming to be role blocked as their was no kill last night or was their another reason for that?

That doesn't make sense, because the reason ReZ was rude to everyone is because his thing was broken.

The accusation is that you didn't see him give out to someone and leave, but instead broke his thing and made him angry. Your story just seems out of place is the problem, but as usual there is no proof. Yet!

The accusation is that you didn't see him give out to someone and leave, but instead broke his thing and made him angry. Your story just seems out of place is the problem, but as usual there is no proof. Yet!

Exactly, I don't really see how I can prove that's what happened, since the PMs are so short and simple (at least, mine was) that anyone can make something up ::shrug: I really hope a roleblocker speaks up soon.

And the only reason you're suspicious of me is because there's no one else to be suspicious of...all keeping quiet about their own nightly happenings, I suspect >:/

Yeah good point. I hate forcing actives into quietness, I'm not usually this aggressive. I'll pipe down til I catch you red handed :)

Did you also happen to witness him getting roleblocked? ie why he was angry? Or the flavour item that was broken on him?

It just mentioned that he was incredibly rude and mean but I helped him anyway. I'm not even 100% sure I did end up targeting ReZ, it just matches what has been said.

Aqui1a, do you know anything about this "terrifying conflagration" that stopped me from targeting you?

I don't know anything about this "terrifying conflgration".. Did you find out anything else?

Nope, just that it stopped me from reaching my intended target, which was you. So it either has something to do with you, is a roleblocker that targeted me, or some sort of protector/deflector thing that set itself up around you.

Whatever it is, it was terrifying, and fiery... which doesn't sound good.

lol It isn't me, so it's either a roleblocker (there's enough of them =\) or a protector.

Making someone angry and rude sounds like a mafia power. If ReZ isn't just lying because he is an angry and rude character.

And if he wasn't lying then the mafia power was originally intended for me. Thanks redirector.

A protector protecting his fellow mafioso, who has a useful power? ;) Because protecting someone with a conflagration doesn't sound like something a townie would do.

Making someone angry and rude sounds like a mafia power. If ReZ isn't just lying because he is an angry and rude character.

And if he wasn't lying then the mafia power was originally intended for me. Thanks redirector.

I didn't expect to get information about my target, which is why I thought it was very odd. Because of this I didn't shout at you about it at the start of the day.

It being a mafia power makes sense under the circumstances.

One thing that is odd is that I still went ahead with my power while Eddie didn't. Perhaps it is because I'm awesome.

Day on but no info make Diego a sad panda.

I will vote: No lynch

I didn't expect to get information about my target, which is why I thought it was very odd. Because of this I didn't shout at you about it at the start of the day.

It being a mafia power makes sense under the circumstances.

One thing that is odd is that I still went ahead with my power while Eddie didn't. Perhaps it is because I'm awesome.

You weren't stopped from targeting Rez? Then why would Eddie be stopped?

Er, I indeed was bothered by this blazing inferno, except I targeted Dyson so I don't really know what that means. It involves four of us (Mr-paul, Aqu1la, Dyson and myself) yet something affected 2 of us.

Aqu1la and Dyson what did you both do last night?

I would say at this point that it's pretty obvious that Aqi1a I the white furry growly thing. He says he's white, nobody would go near him in the writeup and mr-paul couldn't target him because he was stopped by something terrifying. To me that fits together pretty obviously. Anything to say, Aqui1a?

Looks like lots of empty speculation and unfortunately I have absolutely nothing to bring to the table, so gonna move things on with a vote: no lynch

(tho interested to hear aqui1a's reply to dohnut)

I would say at this point that it's pretty obvious that Aqi1a I the white furry growly thing. He says he's white, nobody would go near him in the writeup and mr-paul couldn't target him because he was stopped by something terrifying. To me that fits together pretty obviously. Anything to say, Aqui1a?

But a conflagration is fiery... and it effected Ellmeister too and he didn't target Aqui1a...

This is quite interesting... and some people seem all too eager to vote no lynch and move onto the next day.

No point in rushing a lynch on day 1 when their was no kill in the night phase. I'm still interested to hear who has used a role Blocking power as they must know who the killer is.

Well, unless there was no attempt to kill, or the kill was removed from write-up. As in the zombies may have gotten someone but the *** was it being removed from the write-up?

I'm still interested to hear who has used a role Blocking power as they must know who the killer is.

The killer wasn't roleblocked.

Well, unless there was no attempt to kill, or the kill was removed from write-up.

The kill attempt is in the write-up.