NEurope
The Peeps

The End Of The World Mafia

Vote: Dr Pepper

I love the write-up and my role. I have a feeling this will be an awesome game! :)

changeVote: No lynch

Let's get this show on the road. Are you accepting pms yet?

You can send PMs at any time, there's no reason why you can't send during the day (you can change your mind as long as it's within reasonable time - e.g. not 10 mins before night phase ends)

Majority HAS been reached.

No Lynch (11) - Tales, MadDog, Mundi, Rummy, Aqui1a, ReZourceman, Jayseven, Heroicjanitor, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Esequiel, mr-paul, Jonnas

God (1) - Cube

Hydroxichlorifide (1) - Diageo

Dr. Pepper (1) - Dazz

Night HAS started

Please send your PMs

Night phase ends in 24 hours - 9pm BST on Saturday.

Players 20:

Aqui1a

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

EddieColeslaw

Ellmeister

Esequiel

heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Rummy

Tales

Edited by The Peeps

May I suggest a list of remaining players at the end of each day phase?

What are you people doing? Hydrochlorifide was clearly responsible, no lynch is innocent!

NIGHT 1

Between the crumbling buildings a fast moving, white mass of fur is spotted. It's quite out of place in the rubble of the city. A fierce growling can be heard and no one dares get close.

The officer spotted a survivor crawling through the ruined streets and beckoned him over to safety.

A horde of Zombies surround a figure.

A flurry of gunfire barely misses the courageous leader. He barrel-rolls into cover and peers out to where the shots were coming from, but he couldn't see anyone.

20 Survivors:

Aqui1a

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

EddieColeslaw

Ellmeister

Esequiel

heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Rummy

Tales

Majority is 11

Edited by The Peeps

Some sort of white furry monster, that's interesting. And then we clearly have a police officer protecting someone.

Then I guess the *** separates the write-up from what would be the kill, but then this courageous person dodges the bullets. So we're looking for a killer with a gun of some sort. Anyone find anything about that?

I have no info unfortunately.

I think that means someone edited part of the write-up. It is certainly a bit bare anyway. Anyone got any leads?

I have nothing relevant. I won't be posting much today either.

I think that means someone edited part of the write-up. It is certainly a bit bare anyway. Anyone got any leads?

extension_leads_500.jpg

Sorry... in a weird mood :p

If anyone knows anyone who targeted me than that information would be very important.

A terrifying conflagration stopped me from getting to my target... so I don't have much useful for now.

Seems I got hit in the arm with something, as I felt a sharp pain... I hope I've not been poisoned or anything. =(

If there is a doctor around in this game, I'd like some help just to make sure!

extension_leads_500.jpg

Sorry... in a weird mood :p

Just what I was looking for. Oh wait we are in a post-apocalyptic world with probably not a lot of power outlets :blank:

I want to know if the kill is the shooter or the zombies. Probably the shooter, I'd guess the zombies roleblock, or convert you. What converting does though I can't guess... I'll assume it's a roleblock for now.

I want to know if the kill is the shooter or the zombies. Probably the shooter, I'd guess the zombies roleblock, or convert you. What converting does though I can't guess... I'll assume it's a roleblock for now.

I barely escaped with my life so I would say that it's likely the shooter who was the killer.

A terrifying conflagration stopped me from getting to my target... so I don't have much useful for now.

Interesting as I too was roleblocked. (Well I assume you were). Someone broke a flavour item of mine which put me in a bad mood and thus I was then rude to someone who was trying to help me.

Possibly unlikely that there are two townie roleblockers so perhaps one of the people who targeted us is a baddie.

So two people targeted you ReZ? I know of one of them. No idea if they're the roleblocker or the person trying to help you though.

Hmm...my target was incredibly rude to me but I targeted someone else.

Well all these my target this and my target that aren't really helping. We need to come out with what happened so we can cross reference each other for more info.