NEurope
The Peeps

The End Of The World Mafia

Yes, I wasn't protected. And if your earlier question was directed at me, no I', not in a white jumpsuit. I think I ended up targeting ReZ because he said someone helped me and he was rude to them (which matched with the person I helped being rude to me).

So I guess you and I both targeted ReZ? Was he "rude" to you, too?

That's confusing. Did you intend to target me EddieColeslaw?

Why do you say that?

Why do you say that?

Because I targeted Diageo and likely got redirected to ReZ (as he was rude to me).

So Eddie, answer the question. Did you?

Yes.

Because I targeted Diageo and likely got redirected to ReZ (as he was rude to me).

OH. But how does that work? Diageo, did you redirected both (??) of us to ReZ?

I did not redirect anyone. Someone must have targeted me, and sent everyone who targeted me to ReZourceman instead. I would assume that anyone who intended to target ReZ went to me. Did anyone intend on targeting ReZourceman?

I did not redirect anyone. Someone must have targeted me, and sent everyone who targeted me to ReZourceman instead. I would assume that anyone who intended to target ReZ went to me. Did anyone intend on targeting ReZourceman?

I thought redirectors only redirect one specific person to another specified person, not *everyone* who targets person A to person B. Has this role been done before?

I thought redirectors only redirect one specific person to another specified person, not *everyone* who targets person A to person B. Has this role been done before?

There have been roles like this before. Target A and get B, target B and get A.

Look here see, we don't appreciate none of this playin' dumb business 'round here see.

Eddie, what did you try to help ReZourceman with?

And ReZ, why were you rude to everyone? Just because you were in a bad mood?

Does this mood stop positive powers working on you?

The white fur thing makes me think it's an animal of some sort.

No info to go on on my end. Did we have no investigators?

You claimed you were roleblocked, caught lying methinks :D

I should clarify: If he was roleblocked, he would have known someone had got to him.

You claimed you were roleblocked, caught lying methinks :D

I should clarify: If he was roleblocked, he would have known someone had got to him.

I said someone else roleblocked me, a man in a white jumpsuit. You would know if you read my other messages. I don't know about everyone who targets me, therefore I am assuming the redirector targeted me.

You asked if anyone had targeted Rez and got you. You were roleblocked too so you should have known the answer to that.

Eddie, what did you try to help ReZourceman with?

Oho, reveal my role on the first day to someone of unconfirmed alignment? I don't think so :p

Well that is only if it's a straightforward swap of Target A get B and vice versa. If it was just all that target A get B, then we would need to check if someone tried to target ReZ and got me. I was checking if it was both ways. But I see what you mean, for anyone to have targeted me at all, it must have been scenario 1, of target A and get B, target B and get A.

Basically, I didn't connect it.

Yessss. Your needless complication of the situation makes you even more suspicious.

I'm sorry for making a mistake. :cry:

Are you saying I made up the man in the jumpsuit?

Ugh, so bored. People take ages to talk.

Fine, it's more likely you made a mistake than you made up the guy in the jumpsuit, probably. It helps to get your own info in order before questioning everyone else though.

People roleblocked last night, allegedly: Rez, Diageo, mr-paul and the guy who was zombied possibly.

Mr-paul do you think there is any chance that the fire was related to the person you targeted, rather than a roleblock? Would be difficult to set up a conflagration in front of someone every night :p

Well the person that I targeted was Aqui1a...

Aqui1a, or anyone, can you explain this at all?

Well my PM says I was only rude to one person. So this is a pickle eh?

Diageo I have no idea what it meant. From a game perspective I can't see why I couldn't have been helped (if it was a refreshing spray type role) but if it would have effected me on thagt night then I guess it would fail to me having been roleblocked.

Hmm.

Rude to one person, and two people say you were rude to them. Are you saying one of these people who claim to have targeted you are lying?

Any investigators or trackers online (apart from Eenuh, who already contributed)? We're clearly not getting any leads re:people to lynch. The townie roleblocker (if there is one) would be well advised to clear things up.

Perhaps Cube and Eddie should both quote the portions of their PM that mention the rude man.....

.....Both at the same (an agreed upon) time to prevent copy tactics? Its an idea.