NEurope
The Peeps

The End Of The World Mafia

Perhaps Cube and Eddie should both quote the portions of their PM that mention the rude man.....

.....Both at the same (an agreed upon) time to prevent copy tactics? Its an idea.

That would be incredibly difficult to implement.

ReZ, why don't you post the part that says you were rude to *one* person instead. Are you sure you haven't misread it?

OH WAIT. I witnessed ReZ being rude to someone, he wasn't rude to me. That clears it up. Sorry.

Did you also happen to witness him getting roleblocked? ie why he was angry? Or the flavour item that was broken on him?

A great deal of confusion already on day 1. Hm. How many roleblockers are we dealing with?

Do you have any idea what kind of power made you angry/rude, ReZ?

Nope. I just saw him being rude to someone, and decided not to perform my night action on him. I suppose all of that happened before I got to him.

Come to think of, it's a bit weird that I just involuntarily decided not to do something :/ It makes me wonder whether something else happened that influenced me. (But probably not.)

A great deal of confusion already on day 1. Hm. How many roleblockers are we dealing with?

Do you have any idea what kind of power made you angry/rude, ReZ?

I'm pretty much 100 percent certain it was a straight roleblock.

You saw him give out to someone and then left... So watching him wasn't your power? I think you are stumbling over yourself here.

So why were you angry, and what effect did that have exactly? It would seem to have scared off other targetters to some degree. Could it have been a jailkeep, do you think?

Nope. I just saw him being rude to someone, and decided not to perform my night action on him. I suppose all of that happened before I got to him.

Come to think of, it's a bit weird that I just involuntarily decided not to do something :/ It makes me wonder whether something else happened that influenced me. (But probably not.)

Thats weird. Is it something that makes sense to have been prevented because I was roleblocked?

Why? It stopped others from targeting you too. I think Eddie was the one who broke your thing :p

Why? It stopped others from targeting you too. I think Eddie was the one who broke your thing :p

It does seem strange that Eddie saw him, but decided not to use her power. Eddie, would you like to tell us what you would have done?

So why were you angry, and what effect did that have exactly? It would seem to have scared off other targetters to some degree. Could it have been a jailkeep, do you think?

I don't think it was a jailkeep. I was pushed to the ground, and spent the rest of the night fixing my (flavour item). Followed by the oft-discussed rudening.

It does seem strange that Eddie saw him, but decided not to use her power. Eddie, would you like to tell us what you would have done?

I already asked her that and she said she doesn't want to reveal her power.

I already asked her that and she said she doesn't want to reveal her power.

Yes, but now that its importance has increased a bit, perhaps she'd change her mind.

Nope. I just saw him being rude to someone, and decided not to perform my night action on him.

What exactly did it say? "You see your target giving out to someone, so you decided to leave. Not worth a bollocking."

What exactly did it say? "You see your target giving out to someone, so you decided to leave. Not worth a bollocking."

Exactly this. Except with "bollocking" replaced with something else.

That doesn't make sense, because the reason ReZ was rude to everyone is because his thing was broken.

That doesn't make sense, because the reason ReZ was rude to everyone is because his thing was broken.

Can we please stop calling it ReZ's thing? :p

Can we please stop calling it ReZ's thing? :p

Let's call it ReZ's artichoke. :D

Let's call it ReZ's artichoke. :D

If that was broken no one would have been able to target anyone, the righteous fury would have killed most of us.

So... ReZ was rude to people because his "thingy" is broken? Well, this is new...

And I don't know what to think of it.

Ugh, so bored.

Diageo has been possessed by chairdriver!

Vote: chairdriver

Remove Vote

Yeah, I don't know