NEurope
ReZourceman

Lights Camera Jackson

The most irritating little abomination to have ever been spawned.

Pretends to know what he is talking about but doesn't actually have a fucking clue.

Inception is the best.

Lolz oh dear!

So he's pretty much alone in not liking the film, alone in preferring the earth scenes, alone in thinking they got the balance wrong between humour and serious story telling, alone in thinking the action scene weren't very good, alone in not particularly liking the mythology...

someone tell him to go stand under a tree during a lightning storm, and we'll let Thor cast the final word.

Couldn't sit through the second video.

Edited by Retro_Link

While children who act like adults are the worst kinds of human beings, he does have a point about Ellen Page in the Inception review. :p

I just lol'd. He talks/moves like a middle-aged female US reporter.

He talks/moves like a middle-aged female US reporter.

I thought he was one when I had the video playing in the background.

This would have been a lot less obnoxious if it had just been some random YouTuber. :hmm:

he does have a point about Ellen Page in the Inception review. :p

Yeah, except his actual point is completely ridiculous: He doesn't want films to explain themselves, he wants them to make sense entirely through showing. Basically he's just pissed that he didn't pay close enough attention and thus didn't understand a plot that is, albeit complicated, not hard to understand if you just pay attention.

I don't think the kid realises that Thor isn't supposed to be witty like Tony Stark..deary me, he sounds like he's not watched or touched any comic books or action films in his life..

Hmm.

he sounds like he's not watched or touched any comic books or action films in his life..

Well, as Paj said, he acts like a middle-aged female US reporter, so he probably hasn't!

What a smarmy little kid. His voice and delivery of his lines makes me cringe. I can't even look at him.

He gets a D-

ReZ, are you having genuine beef with an eleven year old?

I give genuine beef to 11 year olds regularly.

That has to be the most annoying kid film critic ever. Half of what he says is flawed and completely stupid and I just hate the way he talks and acts, it seems very false. How could he find the CGI in Thor disappointing? They look great!

I'll tell you what though, if he can make it as a movie critic on television, I'm sure my future's looking great right about now.

I'm going to give Lights Camera Jackson an F. It's a mediocre attempt of trying to be serious and more adult but all in all, he just comes off as an annoying, smarmy kid who thinks he knows it all but doesn't. It's like he wants movies to be straightforward and to explain every little bit to him without thinking about what just happened himself.

I really want to hear what he says about spoof movies such as Disaster Movie and Vampires Suck, he might actually praise them...

I just really hate his Inception review!

Edited by Animal

^ He listed Vampires Suck as one of the worst films of 2010. He's not THAT stupid.

Though Knight & Day was one of his favourite of the year too.

^ He listed Vampires Suck as one of the worst films of 2010. He's not THAT stupid.

Though Knight & Day was one of his favourite of the year too.

So he DOES actually have a little sense...

Knight and Day was good as far as rom-action-coms go but favourite of the year? Hell no! I'm surprised he liked it but it might be because the movie explained everything to him.

My favourites from that year (since he's American, I'm using their releases) would be Black Swan, The Social Network, Toy Story 3, The King's Speech, True Grit, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. That was from the top of my head. There have been better movies that have been released in that year than Knight and Day.

Edited by Animal

God that is one annoying kid.

It's as if he thinks his opinion is gospel :heh:

ALso no wonder he found Inception hard to understand, he's obviously too bloody young to understand it... I know it's rated 12's but it's obvious a 12 year old is not going to be able to follow it. :heh:

And everything about the Thor review... *facepalm*

Maybe I should start reviewing films on my Youtube :heh:

Argh he's got one of those dodgy American "I have to emphasise every syllable" accents.

I'm going to be devil's advocate and point out that everything he says is scripted and he has practiced hundreds of times to speak like your standard American newsreader. He's nothing but an entertainment device being used by the media, and in his defense he's delivering it very competently. There's no sense in mocking him because he hasn't exhibited an ounce of free will, and he's probably getting paid more per two minute segment than you will make this week.

lol kid didn't understand inception. My 6 year old nephew understood inception and he just saw the advert.

Edited by Coolness Bears

I'm going to be devil's advocate and point out that everything he says is scripted and he has practiced hundreds of times to speak like your standard American newsreader. He's nothing but an entertainment device being used by the media, and in his defense he's delivering it very competently. There's no sense in mocking him because he hasn't exhibited an ounce of free will, and he's probably getting paid more per two minute segment than you will make this week.

Yeah but don't you just want to punch him in the face? ::shrug:

Jesus, he's a kid, cut him some slack.

Especially you ReZ! He's a child, you have no excuse for half the shit you peddle out!