Movie Poster Contest

Daft

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet. Thank you very much!

Hmmm, let us see. My film choice is...

Jurassic Park. (The usual thing, can be a sequel/prequel, re-imagining, re-design etc.)

GO!!!

Edit: Question. Want to keep this winner + runner up thing going? Or just keep it simple?

Edited by Daft

Sweet. Thank you very much!

Hmmm, let us see. My film choice is...

Jurassic Park. (The usual thing, can be a sequel/prequel, re-imagining, re-design etc.)

GO!!!

Edit: Question. Want to keep this winner + runner up thing going? Or just keep it simple?

I don't think runner up complicates things too much. + it will make 1 extra person feel good. :)

10 mins effort in MS Paint! Not what I wanted, but paint now has a cool waterbrush tool thing!

clevergirl.png

(not cool enough for cool text so I could use a better quote to fill the whole box...)

... and just realised the logo was a bit wrong...

clevergirlz.png

Loving them so far!

I'll pick a winner end of tomorrow.

I don't think runner up complicates things too much. + it will make 1 extra person feel good. :)

Sweet. In that case, Odwin needs to pick a runner up.

Ugh, ok I just gave up - but yeah you get the idea. If I had more skillz/patience I'd do it better (like I couldn't be bothered tidying up the edges of the figures). Not trying to be like a Movie Poster this time.

EDIT:

New version.

JP-1.jpg

Edited by Paj!

Not sure if there is an equivalent on GIMP but maybe you could motion blur the dinos. Would get rid of the edges.

I'll make my decision at 6. They are all amazing btw. It's going to be tough.