Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Funny Stuff Thread

Goafer

Fifty Shades of Grey Generator

The unrelenting orgasms from his bald-headed yogurt slinger plowing my gashtray made me come so hard, I began sweating like a blind lesbian in a fish shop. Inserting a lightbulb into my quivering mound of love pudding got me flowing clunge gunge faster than greased shit off a shiny shovel. I awoke the next morning with my penis pothole still slobbering. I thought it was over but his devil's bagpipe had other ideas. There was love piss haemorrhaging from his skeleton king and I was wetter than an Italian cruise ship. We were ready for more. With my bald man in a boat now much like Pete Burns' lips, he thought it was time to start probing my mud flap. Is now the time to tell him I really need to curl a sewer trout, I wondered?

Haha... I love how he walked out of the room and back in like he was hoping it was a dream or something.

And as for "the devil is in the details"... they went to a lot of detail there with some "certain items" haha....although some of the items they did put in when he original said they'd make a "little girls room" makes it a little bit disturbing.

Also that was a hell of a lot of effort just for one frape :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!