NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

It's good but there are potential Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth spoilers in it. I haven't played the game yet so can't tell if I saw anything I shouldn't have.

Possibly true. I haven't finished AAI yet, so I can't say for certain, either, but I don't think it's anything major. But you'll enjoy it way more if you've played the games, obviously.

I had found it a while ago, but avoided posting it here due to potential spoilers. Herojan may or may not have seen one. I ain't sayin'

The "Uncle Badd" move gets me every single time :laughing:

Why would you name your owl anything else?

FmuR7.jpg

Is that supposed to be a parody of an anti-Nintendo fanboy who glanced at a few images (rather than reading anything) before deciding to bitch about the Wii U.

E3 put me off getting a Wii U at launch, but that article is terribly wrong.

He also hasn't played Arkham City. Selecting items with the D-pad on that was an immense pain, and probably the most negative thing about the entire game.

He also hasn't played Arkham City. Selecting items with the D-pad on that was an immense pain, and probably the most negative thing about the entire game.

True, especially the diagonal ones, which would invariably move me onto something I didn't actually want. I'm going to see the far reaching-ness and inevitable looking down causing some aching of the balls.

And the most negative thing was not being able to kill anyone.

Found this on Twitter

Au4ZMJmCAAAW58v.jpg

Group of Irish fans in Poland for Euro 2012

Also

Au44ToBCMAE53Yh.jpg

EDIT

576882_10151008268252254_999247_n.jpg

Is that supposed to be a parody of an anti-Nintendo fanboy who glanced at a few images (rather than reading anything) before deciding to bitch about the Wii U.

E3 put me off getting a Wii U at launch, but that article is terribly wrong.

I only posted it because I chuckled at the prospect of dick admins, really.

What to do when out in Poland and you see a gathering of Riot Squad?

AvCHLIfCAAI03NO.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen an Irish protest without those :p In the student march half of the signs were like that, some saying go wan have a cup etc