NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

People may not find this as funny as I did...

I was on football transfer rumours website, which has it's fair share of adverts. Well this one is a new one I've just seen today -

As I said it's not actually a hilarious meme, I just found it pretty funny.

Can't see many people flocking to that site.

I was on football transfer rumours website, which has it's fair share of adverts. Well this one is a new one I've just seen today -

That's not an image...

Wow.

Be right back.

I really hate those "I don't give a fuck" things - by making them up/posting them, all you're doing is proving that you do give a fuck.

Just seen this. Was almost crying with laughter. :D

I dissagree they look like Gordon Brown however. :wink:

THIS is an image!

programmer.jpg

HAHA Good one! Reminds me of this (yeah, it's old I know, but still damn fun imo) :D

Life just hasn't been the same since I discovered Jessie & James eventually get married and have a kid, it really hasn't.

Edited by gaggle64

Stoner Guy is providing a lot of chuckles for me at the moment -

bb5.jpg

fb0.jpg

35epej.jpg

Life just hasn't been the same since I discovered Jessie & James eventually get married and have a kid, it really hasn't.

WTF?

when did this happen????

WTF?

when did this happen????

Yes, that was my reaction.

In the Pokemon manga set over the following generations post-original series, according to everything I can find. James confesses his love for her in the epilogue, and the last we see of them is standing together with wedding bands and Jessie pregnant. I haven't seen anything that suggests it isn't canon.

Sidenote: I had also completely forgotten that fleeing an arranged marriage and growing up in grinding poverty by surving off snow with her adoptive mother was James & Jessie's backstories. That show had some shit going on in there, man.

Edited by gaggle64

Sidenote: I had also completely forgotten that fleeing an arranged marriage and growing up in grinding poverty by surving off snow with her adoptive mother was James & Jessie's backstories. That show had some shit going on in there, man.

Jessie, James and Meowth are probably the most developed characters in the entire show.

Jessie, James and Meowth are probably the most developed characters in the entire show.

It was obviously Charizard. Good to bad to good. Clearly it had psychological issues, can't think sending it out to violently tear animals to shreds helped it much.