NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

I never watch football, but based on the football GIFs people post on this forum, a large part of the game is throwing yourself on the ground pretending to be injured.

"Ow, my foot! He hurt my foot with his tailbone!"

I never watch football, but based on the football GIFs people post on this forum, a large part of the game is throwing yourself on the ground pretending to be injured.

"Ow, my foot! He hurt my foot with his tailbone!"

Pretending? The guy clearly had an erection which could easily have broken the other one's leg.

Thanks for explaining that to me, Peeps. I don't watch as much football as you. :smile:

Alternate punchline: I don't have as much experience with people's erections as you.

Alternate punchline: I don't have as much experience with people's erections as you.

But that would be a massive lie.

What's the classic? :p

Sorry, was meant to be a funny twist on a classic! As in, a classic riddle. Which isn't normally funny. Hence funny twist. SHUTUP I KNOW HOW TO USE WORDS MAN

Seriously, I don't know what the classic is.

Everything up to the final line is the "classic".

whereswalle1450.jpg

I cannae find him, but do you know who the artist is of that? Was also hoping to spot R.O.B....(love that Kryten and Henry are in there)

Seriously, I don't know what the classic is.

Basically as Cube said, it's sposed to be a riddle that perplexes people, due to gender based stereotypes that the surgeon would be a man.

WAY TO RUIN THE JOKE, TALES.

Did you hear why the chicken crossed the road...?

I cannae find him, but do you know who the artist is of that? Was also hoping to spot R.O.B....(love that Kryten and Henry are in there)

There's also one of the Scutters and Sergeant Bash. WALL-E looks upset...probably because Bender is flirting with EVE.

There's even a robot from one of the Sonic cartoons in there.

Edited by Cube

That Wall-E picture is awesome, so many characters from so many sources.

Basically as Cube said, it's sposed to be a riddle that perplexes people, due to gender based stereotypes that the surgeon would be a man.

The difficulty of the riddle varies with language, too. In Portuguese, the riddle uses the male term ("Cirurgião" is male, "Cirurgiã" is female) to not give the answer away. I've heard people say the riddle was silly because the question specifically says it's a man.

[/fun fact]

The difficulty of the riddle varies with language, too. In Portuguese, the riddle uses the male term ("Cirurgião" is male, "Cirurgiã" is female) to not give the answer away. I've heard people say the riddle was silly because the question specifically says it's a man.

[/fun fact]

Without any knowledge of Portuguese, that does sound silly, and more akin to a trick question than a riddle.

Yeah, I suppose trick question is more appropriate in that case (I consider them to be just a variation of "riddle", anyway)

drew_raineshasariddle.gif

Funny twist on a classic.

So what you're saying is...

...the child was suicidal all along?