N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Haden

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh check your player squad people! They've added a new player quality to the game - the horse. It means your player has exceptional stamina and is less likely to get worn out during a game. All teams have been given at least one player with the ability, with a maximum of 4 players receiving it.

Mine has gone to one of my rising stars which I'm happy to see. Will be good to see how this effects things in the upcoming matches!

A boring 0-0 with Roostophe.. not good enough for me. Desperately need to start getting more points!

Does this new skill change the gameplay in any way or has this strain factor always been there?

One player with horse skill and he's a high skilled forward :D

So I just need to sack someone and I can get the youth player?

Yes :)

Edit: Just read the article and it's always been there.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

Just getting pissed off with this game now.

OH FFS!!!! I swear its fucked up, I chose the other goalie. This is horse shit. I wasn't 100% sure I chose him against Hammerboys, but figured I must have but I definitely picked my experienced one for this match. ........Just....ugh.

Just getting pissed off with this game now.

OH FFS!!!! I swear its fucked up, I chose the other goalie. This is horse shit. I wasn't 100% sure I chose him against Hammerboys, but figured I must have but I definitely picked my experienced one for this match. ........Just....ugh.

I did that before, you have to save line-up(fairly sure I'll be told DUUUHHHUUHHHH). We picked the same formation, and I was at home. Suppose I had an advantage, even with my worse players. Even though I have no idea what your tactics were.