N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Haden

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't stop scoring/winning.:) Could actually win the league!

That result was more me than you, don't get your hopes up. I play a 6-skilled keeper in every match. No doubt I would have placed higher in the league if I hadn't sold my old keeper(was about time I trained my own if you were about to ask why I sold him), I have scored quite a lot of goals this season, maybe more than last season already.

Wouldn't be surprised if my losing streak continues till the end, got one home match then 3 straight away matches.

dv values are semi good, hopefully the majority hit the targets I set.

Edited by Tales

That result was more me than you, don't get your hopes up.

Wouldn't be surprised if my losing streak continues till the end, got one home match then 3 straight away matches.

dv values are semi good, hopefully the majority hit the targets I set.

Dude i'm 1 point behind 1st, i'm obviously going to be optimistic.:heh:

http://www.xperteleven.com/xpertdaily.aspx?DartID=3628&S=3〈=EN

Big teamwork changes that Charlie scouted out years ago!

Reports etc will hopefully be catching up this weekend.

We have had another manager sacked by board of directors and Edd is on his way out. Noone wants empty leagues after such a great time with 30 this season get anyone involved you can people! :grin:

I don't even consider those things. I just play the people I think needs development and try to create a balance between skilled players and trainees.

That's why you aren't yet in the big leagues ;) Give it time.

Also the new differences don't seem that big a deal. Except one of my players in midfield everyone considers their worst yet seem to perform well with him before! Damn!

I will probably never pay the teamwork thing any attention. I always start to worry about the dv from match one.

For some reason 5 out of my 6 midfielders works poorly with the last one. Is it because he is new and have never played a match? (never will either, it's a youth I don't want)

The defenders are weird, there are two players you either hate or love.

I didn't know about dv until recently. One good game is better than giving the youth 20 average ones? Upsetting, I played youth all the time thinking it was good for them. Next season I'll be a force. Also this is the first time I'm online for a game, watching it live ftw.

I didn't know about dv until recently. One good game is better than giving the youth 20 average ones? Upsetting, I played youth all the time thinking it was good for them. Next season I'll be a force. Also this is the first time I'm online for a game, watching it live ftw.

You can watch it live anytime you want. Just pick "matches" from the league drop down menu when you get to your homepage so you avoid getting spoiled. Then pick the right option, the one with a tv.