N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Haden

We all think Haden is great doing all these sound reports, yeah? Well last night he dirty tricked me. He is, in fact, cowardly scum. :)

Hello Oddy!

You know want to know why I have dirty tricked you?

(Flashback Season 5-9:

Oddy Wins the Title!

Oddy Wins the Title!

Oddy Wins the Title!

Oddy Wins the Title!

Oddy Wins the Title!)

You decided to destroy every team out there. Well I haven't forgotten that era, I have waited till you have got this strong to get my revenge. As long as you and I play the same game you will never be that dominant again.

Edited by Haden

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep at it heroic! I think you'll show great improvement next season with a few wise investments in key positions and good choice of playing those that need development this season!

A comfortable win against Dyson is nice. PLaying Kirby next game, hopefully he doesn't decide to come back all of a sudden, rather annoyed he's letting in all these goals and then when he returns it'll be unfair to everyone else.

Euuururgghhh.. I've had a horrible start to the season. To be fair the matches have been against some of the strongest sides in the top flight but it's making me reconsider my squad strength. It's not looking good for the Wanderers right now.

bungiehalo3.jpg

Starting the Fight

Madpool 1-2 Essex Elites

Madpool slumped to defeat against a tactically sound Elites side. Both teams played a midfield heavy 3-5-2 and had similar amounts of chances and possession. However the Elites struck first very quick as Cotino then Basti hit in close range shots to make it 2-0 after 16 minutes. In the 2nd half Madpool looked to get back into it as Trainer set up Hadley for a lovely chip in the corner of the goal. However a mere 2 minutes later Madpool striker Gay was injured and subbed for a youth. It seemed to take the energy out of a Madpool attack and the score finished 2-1 to the Elites. Elites deserved the win but Madpool will wonder what would have happened if Gay stayed on. Both managers got a well earned 4 stars.

Madpool: Probably a fair result, was poor up front yet again, and an injury to my best forward is unlucky. Well played though.

Elites: Well played Madpool! A tough game to watch live, you definitely looked odds on to get a draw in the end but the Champions proved their worth by winning a valuable away game against their bogey opponents!

Dysonian Wanderers 1-3 Battlestar Odwinica

Two seasons starting in different ways as Odwinica shines the Wanderers fall. Wanderers played an aggressive 4-3-3 formation against a solid 4-4-2 Odwinica line up. Things started badly for Wanderers as their inspirational captain and defender Dunwell was subbed with a minor injury. Groves slotted in an easy shot to make it 1-0 to Odwinica soon after. Twigg headed the Wanderers back to level terms before the break, giving them hope. However as the match ended the Wanderers midfield began to fail and Odwinica made more and more chances. Bello and Howarth scored via a header and breakaway to give Odwinica the win. The loss of Dunwell and Odwinicas control of midfield made the difference in this game. Wanderers manager got a 3 star rating compared to 4 for Odwinica.

Wanderers:

Odwinica:

Eights United 2-2 Intergalatigo Stars

The two promoted sides took part in a dramatic draw that was fascinating for the neutral, Eights played 4-4-2 against a Inter 4-3-3 lineup. The first half was action packed for all the wrong reasons, only 1 chance but 4 Eights players got yellow cards, two got injured and the Inter captain was stretchered off. After the break things heated up, Granas scored via a breakaway set up by Svanson to put United ahead. Hogan curled in a lovely long shot to hit back for Inter before Svanson sidefooted a close range shot in to make it 2-1. A mere 7 minutes later in this ping pong second half Aurelius shot home a wonder of a free kick to the delight of the away fans. Both sides had little left after this exhilarating passage of play. Inter will be glad with this result and their manager earned a superb 5 star rating, Eights manager got an impressive 4 star rating.

Eights:One day....one day!

Inter:A good game for the fans, full of incidents!

Mcoys Sons 6-0 Edd Kirby Athletic

Sadly Athletic seem to have lost their manager as the Sons destroyed them 6-0 at home in this rout. The Sons played 3-5-2 against the 4-3-3 of Athletic. Gaye was on superb form, scoring a hat trick and setting up headers for Moses and Heckinbottom. The last goal was a own goal by Smith, in the end the Sons had 70% possession and 12 chances to 0. It was less a league game more an exhibition, the Sons manager got 5 stars Athletic got 2.

Sons:Mcoy would like to say he did awesome but against a manager who is inactive and not changing tactics Mcoy was bound to come out with an easy win.

Athletic:

Haden United 0-0 Roostophe Rovers

An important game between two of the current league leaders ended in a boring 0-0 draw. The occasion may have got the best of them as the teams canceled each other out, the 4-4-2 of United failed to create enough chances and the 3-4-3 of Rovers failed to be deadly enough. Indeed their were only 3 chances in the entire game. Rovers will probably take this result while United will be disappointed not to land a killer blow. Both managers got a 4 star rating.

United: Good game man, sadly sometimes youth development means playing a very predictable formation. I thought you might not catch on, but you did!

Rovers: 30 matches between the two of us now...I don't mind if it's a draw so long as Haden stays put at 15 wins.

Most Important Result: Dysonian Wanderers 1-3 Battlestar Odwinica, great result for Odwinica sees them move up the table at the Wanderers expense.

Stylish Play: Mcoys Sons, ok it was against an inactive team but it was a great display by the Sons.

Best Player: Alec Svanson, Eights United, set one up and scored to help get his team a valuable point.

Easy sell. With your squad, the money to bring in a higher skilled player for the coming season is more important surely than having to train someone weak. Some fool will buy him.

Mcoy would keep him, train and play him enough and you may end up with that 18 -7/8 skill :)

He would be a great player but you need a new goalkeeper or in a couple of seasons you'll be screwed.

He could create an awesome training pot - you'd have two seasons where you could train every player who has a form under sixteen so you'd get amazing change reports.

With Jay's team as it is now, it'll be more season's "developing" that tbh if I was you Jay, I would have had enough of by now. Get the money and buy someone.

I can understand the future possibilities but a 16 takes your average age and crushes it.

An easy 5-0 win against Kirby, he was on holiday, not sure what he's doing now though.

I'm now 23 games undefeated! My last defeat was to Roosters so hopefully this won't happen again!

I have no idea why my team went from beating Haden away to have the worst result the team has ever had. 5-0 and 12 chances to none. He got my playmaker, but this result doesn't make sense. Half the team underperformed.

Had a chance in the 91th minute to make it 5-1 but it got annulled :(

Rabies Surge to Top After 5-1 Win

AFC ReZs Rabies have triumphantly shut down rivals Domstercool in a 5-1 thrashing. The team chose an interesting formation which came as a crushing blow to their opponents mid table struggle.

Although conceding a goal early and not equalising for half the match the Rabies proved why they are the team to watch in the second half, with five goal scorers showing themselves the team is made from not just one individual superstar but many.