N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've already said, I am talking about Night 1. It was Night 1.

Can you quote the posts?

I don't remember specifically being so insistent, but if I was I can only think it would have been because of my "inconclusive" result on Nintendohnut, to see if anyone might have done anything that screwed with it.

Oh I just found it. It says in the post why I needed to know....

Tis the upmost of importance that if you targeted me I know immediately. (Obviously a request the mafia won't oblige) and tis' likely I was targeted by a mafia. For this very night I behested my trust unto one of my many companions, and may I add my most competent of companions.

Searching for the truth my companion returned confused. I am willing to reveal more if some time passes with no confession of meddling, and in this case questions will be asked by me unto another player.

Basically, I did target Nintendohnut to jailkeep, yet he instead used traps (I wasn't sure what the final "plan" was) so instead I was caught in a trap.

So all I can really verify is that Nintendohnut does use traps like he has said all along.

Eenuh if you were caught in traps, did you target Nintendohnut? What were you trying to do?

Rummy, I need to know if you agree to do what I said on the last part of Day 5...just a simple 'yes' or 'no'. :)

Also, I've got nothing, the results still come up as Good only this time, I know it's the truth! ;)

Can you quote the posts?

I don't remember specifically being so insistent, but if I was I can only think it would have been because of my "inconclusive" result on Nintendohnut, to see if anyone might have done anything that screwed with it.

Oh I just found it. It says in the post why I needed to know....

Yeah there was a couple of them(and I remember because as I said I targetted you that night), then I saw the one explaining why, but then I also realised I was like half hour late for work so I didn't post, scuse my questions :x

Did vote for Marcamillian;

Diageo

Dyson

Tales

EddieColeslaw

aqui1a

Dannyboy-the-Dane

ReZourceman

Jayseven

Flinky

Esequiel

Nintendohnut

Cube

Did not vote for Marcamillian

aqui1a

chairdriver

Dazz

Eenuh

Ellmeister

MadDog (deceased)

Rummy

Sméagol

The Peeps

Zell

Voted for Mundi but not Marcamillian;

The Peeps

aqui1a

Dazz

Ellmeister

Apart from Diageo have we actually 100% cleared anyone as good? (As close to 100% as likely/possible/etc)

I DID vote for him, just after majority. I'd stated earlier when I was planning to, I just wished to give him time to check the thread after working. A rather rushed lynch with no time to defend/talk for yourself is quite annoying. Though in his case the bastard deserved it :p

Well how about the fact I didn't vote for Mundi despite everyone being convinced he was evil? Or does that count for less than my voting(and expressing clear intention) to vote for Marcamillian. Or did I somehow predict the future and did the former JUST to futureproof against this very situation when I KNEW Marcamillian would end up on a vote and use this as my defense of being innocent.

Oh wait, that's ridiculous.

I'm to lazy to do this myself. Can you do a list of people who did vote for Marcamillian but didn't vote for Mundi?

How would that help?

Well how about the fact I didn't vote for Mundi despite everyone being convinced he was evil? Or does that count for less than my voting(and expressing clear intention) to vote for Marcamillian. Or did I somehow predict the future and did the former JUST to futureproof against this very situation when I KNEW Marcamillian would end up on a vote and use this as my defense of being innocent.

Oh wait, that's ridiculous.

All I was saying is that mafia can EASILY vote after majority has been reached and pretend they didn't realise it had already been reached, and so in my eyes voting after majority has been reached doesn't mean a damn in regards to voting patterns, which is what we're currently looking at.

Did not vote for Marcamillian

aqui1a

chairdriver

Dazz

Eenuh

Ellmeister

MadDog (deceased)

Rummy

Sméagol

The Peeps

Zell

Voted for Mundi but not Marcamillian;

The Peeps

aqui1a

Dazz

Ellmeister

Apart from Diageo have we actually 100% cleared anyone as good? (As close to 100% as likely/possible/etc)

lawl, Please don't falsely incriminate me Rez! I voted for Mundi AND Marca.