N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

Can we just lynch Marcamillian? If he has the power to kill and another power it's obvious he's mafia.

But the source of that information has a different role (he's a jailkeeper) and refuses to explain how he has the info.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my personal opinion, our best option right now is to go for Marcamillian. The other two are contributing to the conversation and still have yet to prove their innocence, but seem to be fighting better for it, unlike Marc.

Vote: Marcamillan

Nintendohnut and Dannyboy both kill & lay traps - something Angus did in the last game. Why is Marcamillian more suspicious than both of them?

Because I'm pretty sure he was trying to kill someone last night.

But the source of that information has a different role (he's a jailkeeper) and refuses to explain how he has the info.
Just because I refuse to explain doesn't mean it isn't true. I'm not going to explain it.

Come on Marcamillian say something!

Vote: Marcamillian

Also, I have said several times now, I ALSO targeted Flink. Just so people don't "find it suspicious" when they think I haven't come forward yet. >_> stop ignoring my posts, it upsets me!

Sméagol, Eenuh and Ellmeister targeted Flink as well as Dyson. I guess we are waiting for the last one.

What is your power again Ellmeister? What did you hope to do to/with Flink?

Marcamillian has no defended himself, makes him even more suspicious. Is he hoping that if he says nothing people will just keep waiting until the day ends?

The fact that he is so inactive probably means the mafia are sending in his targets for him.

I've never revealed. I'm a jailkeeper, you should know since I've been blocking you. I haven't trusted you so I've kept blocking/protecting to at least stop you from being killed. Attempted to protect Flink since I thought others might not do it but apparently Dyson is better.

My red cape is because I am Spanish.

Vote Standings

Diageo (1): Cube

Marcamillian (9): Diageo, Dyson, Tales, chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Ellmeister, The Peeps, EddieColeslaw, aqui1a

Ellmeister (1): Nintendohnut

Majority is 12

I'd vote for him, but I know he's an inactive bastard, and I too recently fell subject to a totally irrational speeding lynch train, so I'm not gonna be a wanker like that.

I also still really want to hear from Dazz though.

Also, I missed the bit where we saw he has the power to kill?

Following a gentlemanly telegram from Sir Roomy I find myself on a precipice.

I sirs have been charged with finding a needle in a haystack. Jeoffrey Mustang is my name and Lord James is my target.

I sirs, was told that he (thanks to that damned Kavanah) is using the much publicised tale of Angus to gain the throne for himself. Looking for him is proving difficult. Mundi was my big hope for finding him as names would have been a solid lead. Now all I can rely upon is my tracking skills and they arn't proving particularly useful at finding him.

(btw... gotta leave for work at 9.45 so I can field questions till then)