N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

Ellmeister has a red cape, I think he's a bullfighter. He uses it to roleblock. I think I mentioned this yesterday?

Well that is extremely interesting.

Can anyone think of a reason why a townie would want to roleblock me last night from performing an action that would have only helped the town? To me, it seems like only a mafia member would want to target me for a roleblock.

I can think of two reason why a mafia roleblock last night would be a plus for them.

1) Ellmeister could come forward and say 'I roleblocked Dohnut last night and there was no kill - he must be the killer!' Obviously in this situation, the mafia just wouldn't kill last night so as to incriminate me (just one possibility)

2) Dannyboy is evil, and they didn't want him to appear in the write-up, or for me to get to him.

Sadly for the mafia Dazz still got through and we have confirmed his power. What would be good is if tonight Dannyboy would target me. I will set my traps tonight, he can target me, and hopefully either the whole event will appear in the write-up, or I will get some kind of indication in a PM.

Basically if Ellmeister can explain why he roleblocked me last night, and what benefit it had to the town, I will remove this...

Vote: Ellmeister

...if not, I'm pretty confident that he is mafia. We will find out if Dannyboy is his team mate tonight, hopefully. Right now I'm pretty sure that Ell is mafia. Why else would he target me last night?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is very interesting Nintendohnut, and I agree that it is very suspicious of Ellmeister. And I'm willing to believe he is mafia.

However I think Marcamillian is a safer bet. What is your opinion on him?

Have you forgotten the fact you are a killer? We are 20+ players, you can't epect everyone to believe you.

Personally, I don't like this "he targets me and it proves we're both good killers" thing and I don't understand how it can prove you two have good intentions. You're just clearing each other. And danny wouldn't target you if he is mafia unless him, or both of you, have a way to get around it. I doubt I will be convinced of any of you regardless of what you do, unless you include someone else. I'm not going to trust two killers clearing each other.

Right i have just read the thread and it seems we have 3 people making accusations against each other and implicating 3 people inpaticular.

Diaego > Marcamillian

ReZ > Diaego

Nintendohnut > Ellmeister & Dannyboy

1 person claims to have found out information by targetting their suspect.

1 Person has a unsubstantiated "hunch".

1 Person claims to have found information using logic and info from their targets.

HOWEVER all 3 people just happen to be 3 of the most active/vocal/expirienced mafia players on the forum and it is starting to just sound like a "he said, she said" argument especially between Dieago and ReZ.

I would like to hear from all 3 of the suspects before casting my vote.

I would like to hear from all 3 of the suspects before casting my vote.

Erm.

Doth lulz.

I think Diageo is suspicious because of his early posts in this thread (which he has since moved away from, IMHO), the fact that he claims to be a jailkeeper but to also have investigative abilities, but apparently us not knowing exactly what his power is will be better (can't figure out how if he is simply an information gatherer in addition to X) and that he is building on saying he can confirm Sméagol protected himself/had info on his power that was already revealed. And like....jumping in early on the lynch of Mundi, then going in lateish on Sméagol and removing after Sméagol's explanation. Then Dazz comes out as a dumb cop (and yes he investigated me too). I know some of these reasons are stupid.

I've never once said its anything more than any of this, and I've voted for him like once because he was antagonising me into action. Its not like I've investigated him or have anything MASSIVELY solid. But I and others (Cube) seem to agree, so its not unfounded suspicions.

I'd like him to reveal his full power tbh. Obviously its not going to happen, but. Yeah. Ugh.

Also we havn't even got all targets out of him. :/

Well that is extremely interesting.

Can anyone think of a reason why a townie would want to roleblock me last night from performing an action that would have only helped the town? To me, it seems like only a mafia member would want to target me for a roleblock.

I can think of two reason why a mafia roleblock last night would be a plus for them.

1) Ellmeister could come forward and say 'I roleblocked Dohnut last night and there was no kill - he must be the killer!' Obviously in this situation, the mafia just wouldn't kill last night so as to incriminate me (just one possibility)

2) Dannyboy is evil, and they didn't want him to appear in the write-up, or for me to get to him.

Sadly for the mafia Dazz still got through and we have confirmed his power. What would be good is if tonight Dannyboy would target me. I will set my traps tonight, he can target me, and hopefully either the whole event will appear in the write-up, or I will get some kind of indication in a PM.

Basically if Ellmeister can explain why he roleblocked me last night, and what benefit it had to the town, I will remove this...

Vote: Ellmeister

...if not, I'm pretty confident that he is mafia. We will find out if Dannyboy is his team mate tonight, hopefully. Right now I'm pretty sure that Ell is mafia. Why else would he target me last night?

I guess I should come forward... it was me who roleblocked you. I stole the cape from Ell night 3, and I used it last night to roleblock you.

Erm... yeah I hadn't read most of what was said after I posted last. I've been very busy this week with exams, and I didn't think too much about about my target admittedly. I just remember you saying that you were a neutral killer and, not 100% believing you, decided to roleblock you. That's my reason.

You never asked for targets.

Roleblocked first night, Sméagol second night, Roleblocked third night, Marcamillian fourth night.

It's not a simple case of jailkeeper with extra investigative powers. You clearly don't get what it is, so can you leave it instead of probing and prodding because the people who would most like to know my role is the mafia.

I guess I should come forward... it was me who roleblocked you. I stole the cape from Ell night 3, and I used it last night to roleblock you.

Erm... yeah I hadn't read most of what was said after I posted last. I've been very busy this week with exams, and I didn't think too much about about my target admittedly. I just remember you saying that you were a neutral killer and, not 100% believing you, decided to roleblock you. That's my reason.

Ellmeister did accuse Sméagol of stealing something from him time ago. Although he didn't know what it was, which is weird if it's part of his power.

Ellmeister did accuse Sméagol of stealing something from him time ago. Although he didn't know what it was, which is weird if it's part of his power.

"which is weird since it's a part of his power" I mean.

You said I couldn't have roleblocked Marcamillian?

I was saying that how you described you roleblocked him didn't match what we know about you - the graceful part or the protection part.

Diageo - Well... id like to hear your previous targets, what you can do and what you have done :P In a ideal world.

ReZ - Il have a reread of the thread and go through the points you made.

And Zells explanation seems believable.

It's not a simple case of jailkeeper with extra investigative powers. You clearly don't get what it is, so can you leave it instead of probing and prodding because the people who would most like to know my role is the mafia.

I want to know it more than the mafia.

(So I can get on with my life) :p

(Also, they already know it because they're your team mates) Trolololololol.

Erm.

Doth lulz.

I think Diageo is suspicious because of his early posts in this thread (which he has since moved away from, IMHO), the fact that he claims to be a jailkeeper but to also have investigative abilities, but apparently us not knowing exactly what his power is will be better (can't figure out how if he is simply an information gatherer in addition to X) and that he is building on saying he can confirm Sméagol protected himself/had info on his power that was already revealed. And like....jumping in early on the lynch of Mundi, then going in lateish on Sméagol and removing after Sméagol's explanation. Then Dazz comes out as a dumb cop (and yes he investigated me too). I know some of these reasons are stupid.

I've never once said its anything more than any of this, and I've voted for him like once because he was antagonising me into action. Its not like I've investigated him or have anything MASSIVELY solid. But I and others (Cube) seem to agree, so its not unfounded suspicions.

I'd like him to reveal his full power tbh. Obviously its not going to happen, but. Yeah. Ugh.

Also we havn't even got all targets out of him. :/

They are massively unfounded. It just seems to be between you and Cube only. What does Dazz have to do with anything, it's not like I made him come out with an investigation on me. The Mundi lynch was obvious, I was going in on trusting the meaning of the word nefarious. Sméagol's one is also obvious because I don't think he is mafia.

So basically your reasons are:

- Attitude subjectively similar to Heroes Mafia.

- Won't fully reveal role.

- Earl vote for Mundi.

- Effectively didn't vote for Sméagol.

Which I obviously think are ridiculous.

There goes the Ellmeister theory.

Seems to be down to just me and Marcamillian now. The choice is clear.

lol, messed up quotes.

You mean the information where he is a killer? I'm suspicious as you seemed to think that it was unimportant to start with.

Because we had a plan, and I wanted to hear how other things went before bringing in this information to light. I don't have to reveal it first thing, I was waiting on what other people would say to see if I could catch anyone out.

I see you said something Cube about us knowing that Marc did something last night, and that if jailed him, that wouldn't be possible. But I can't find who you were quoting. What was that about?

Nintendohnut said that we know that Marc did something last night.