N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You son of a biiitch!

Haha, no. I'm worried about the increasingly big target that is getting painted on my back.

Ah worry not, this bit in my previous post was referring to you.

Tis makes the sense to me.

(Can I just say this game has reached dangerous levels of epic? :D)

You imply surprisement....:p

That is possible, but he specifically said he was roleblocked. Can anyone back up the fact that a jailkeeper targeted Dazz.

Why would someone want to keep Dazz from investigating with a jailkeep? Are you that jailkeep Eddie?

Two things:

1. Who (said someone) successfully targeted me?

2. I feel stupid for asking this but what does a jailkeeper do?

Right so when did you learn about being a vigilante? I thought you said you didn't know who you were, and that you then learned your name after mentioning it in the thread. Do you mean to say that by simply saying you might be someone during the day phase that has cured your entire amnesia? And that you are now a killer on the side of the town with the exact same powers as myself? I'm sorry but I just don't believe you. How about tonight I set traps and you target me, just to test the theory? That way we will both appear in the write-up and I won't be harmed due to my traps? Either that or the other way round? Then we'll be able to see that neither of us are Angus.

Right so when did you learn about being a vigilante? I thought you said you didn't know who you were, and that you then learned your name after mentioning it in the thread. Do you mean to say that by simply saying you might be someone during the day phase that has cured your entire amnesia? And that you are now a killer on the side of the town with the exact same powers as myself? I'm sorry but I just don't believe you. How about tonight I set traps and you target me, just to test the theory? That way we will both appear in the write-up and I won't be harmed due to my traps? Either that or the other way round? Then we'll be able to see that neither of us are Angus.

I told you: When the night phase following the day phase of me voicing my theory came, Jonnas revealed that I had regained my memory through deduction. Given his love for detective work and Phoenix Wright etc., I don't see why it's so hard to believe.

For illustrative purposes:

Day 3: "Maybe I'm James Barker, his brother?"

Night 3: "Through deductive reasoning you have regained your memory."

I'm willing to test out my killing power on you tonight while you protect yourself.

Ah, yes, I had misread what Flink said. I thought he had admitted to receiving the key.

So what exactly is your theory in its entirety at present?

A bunch of different ones. The one about who took the key was because I was targeted by a " mysterious man".

jay hasn't been online for a while due to RL business.

Also, I'm still pretty confused about this case with Dazz. Also, I may have additional info on the case, but I want to hear everything else first since the info is delicate.

I'm pretty confused about it right now as well. Diageo's saying that someone targeted me but I'm not sure if they were successful. I might have missed something but all I caught about me in this thread was that Aqu1a failed to target me and he said he was a protector so who is this jailkeeper?

Also, can someone PLEASE tell me what jailkeepers do? Are they protectors? Do I have to worry?

I have nothing else to say. I definitely tried to protect Dazz from any nefarious peoples, but my foot was caught in a trap for the entire night, if this helps anyone.

I don't understand how you didn't find anybody else to be targeting me Sprout.. but I was definitely blocked!

Jailkeeper is usually someone who roleblocks and protects someone (hence, keeping them safe in a jail, but preventing them from doing X)

Thanks dude, that's cleared that mystery up now, lmao.

Also, I have some information but I'm not sure I should tell you all right now. ReZ and Diageo, I trust you guys completely, what do you think I should do?

To add to this post, it's kind of worthless at this moment but would prove useful because I'm sure this person was in doubt before...need to check up on that one...

I have nothing else to say. I definitely tried to protect Dazz from any nefarious peoples, but my foot was caught in a trap for the entire night, if this helps anyone.

I don't understand how you didn't find anybody else to be targeting me Sprout.. but I was definitely blocked!

This trap worries me a lot ... I have a vague theory, but ...

I go away for a bit to proofread my thesis, and all of this activity happens :confused:

That is possible, but he specifically said he was roleblocked. Can anyone back up the fact that a jailkeeper targeted Dazz.

Why would someone want to keep Dazz from investigating with a jailkeep? Are you that jailkeep Eddie?

Nope, I've didn't target Dazz last night.

Speaking about Ine, I think her revealed role is wrong (just another wild theory).

How come/who do you think she really was?

Thanks dude, that's cleared that mystery up now, lmao.

Also, I have some information but I'm not sure I should tell you all right now. ReZ and Diageo, I trust you guys completely, what do you think I should do?

To add to this post, it's kind of worthless at this moment but would prove useful because I'm sure this person was in doubt before...need to check up on that one...

I would say you might as well reveal it.

A little awkward? Dude, we were pretty much together the whole time. It would have been very difficult for us to work seperately. This is basically me answering ReZ's question by saying that we weren't strictly partners, but we were in some capacity.

Cube: You are wrong. I've seen Ine's role, because our roles were revealed to each other by the game-master. (as in, in each PM it details my information as well as hers).

Jim, who did Ine target last night? Not sure if it'll help us much, but if she didn't target Dannyboy or Nintendohnut, then maybe there is a potential third person who has traps?

Jim, who did Ine target last night? Not sure if it'll help us much, but if she didn't target Dannyboy or Nintendohnut, then maybe there is a potential third person who has traps?

Am I actually allowed to say? Being that it's another person's piece of information. Is it against the rules, I mean?

I know who she targeted. So I can answer the question. She didn't target Dannyboy or Nintendohnut. No reason to. She was a protector.

Am I actually allowed to say? Being that it's another person's piece of information. Is it against the rules, I mean?

If your PM states that you could communicate then it should be fine.

I know that four people were trapped tonight. A fifth almost got trapped but then something happened.(I guessed tonights victim)

If your PM states that you could communicate then it should be fine.

Ok, cool.

She targeted Dazz, in order to protect him. We weren't sure if anybody else would think to, or if they would think that somebody else would protect him, so wouldn't bother doing it. So, we agreed on that.

I'm not entirely convinced about Dazz, though. I don't think he's been checked out.