N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really have been unlucky! That's quite incredible :heh:

I know right! Plus I got killed in my previous role too, booh.

If it wasn't for Sprout giving up his role for me, I wouldn't even be playing right now!

Watch me get killed tonight now, just to show how unlucky I am. =P

(please don't kill me)

Dammit, that page totally timed out since I started viewing it, ignore my post :x

Just read this day from the beginning. It should be obvious why we're voting for him.

Oh, I KNEW why we were voting for him, I just wanted to be sure people were cool before casting a vote and ending the day. He redirected you(a killer) to flink(a town info provider), probably in hopes of achieving that. I'm just at work and this thread moves fast, I'm trying to ninja glance at it but it's so active posts pop up while I'm working with the page open in the background. What I didn't get was the thing about you actually targetted ReZ though, unless you meant you targetted ReZ originally but got re-directed to flink.

Dammit, that page totally timed out since I started viewing it, ignore my post :x

Oh, I KNEW why we were voting for him, I just wanted to be sure people were cool before casting a vote and ending the day. He redirected you(a killer) to flink(a town info provider), probably in hopes of achieving that. I'm just at work and this thread moves fast, I'm trying to ninja glance at it but it's so active posts pop up while I'm working with the page open in the background. What I didn't get was the thing about you actually targetted ReZ though, unless you meant you targetted ReZ originally but got re-directed to flink.

I targetted Cube tonight in order to protect him, but I was offered a drink and targetted ReZourceman instead. Jay is the barman who redirects, and he admits to targetting me, but he is lying about sending me to ReZ, claiming he sent me to Flink. He didn't know I could protect others, so why would he send me towards anyone if he only thought I could kill?

What I don't actually get myself is why he claimed he made me target Flink of all people. Surely it would be a better defence to claim he sent me after Nintendohnut (a confirmed neutral) or Sméagol (whom we suspect to be neutral)? Perhaps he got Flink and Dohnut mixed up like I usually do?

It's too late anyway, Rummy: Majority has been reached.

I'm going to remove my vote for now, don't want to rush the day.

Remove vote: Jayseven

I too am confused about the Flink/ReZ thing. Is jayseven just getting everything mixed up, or is there another redirector at work who is messing everything up?

Oh, didn't know we reached majority. Nevermind my last post then. =P

I targetted Cube tonight in order to protect him, but I was offered a drink and targetted ReZourceman instead. Jay is the barman who redirects, and he admits to targetting me, but he is lying about sending me to ReZ, claiming he sent me to Flink. He didn't know I could protect others, so why would he send me towards anyone if he only thought I could kill?

What I don't actually get myself is why he claimed he made me target Flink of all people. Surely it would be a better defence to claim he sent me after Nintendohnut (a confirmed neutral) or Sméagol (whom we suspect to be neutral)? Perhaps he got Flink and Dohnut mixed up like I usually do?

It's too late anyway, Rummy: Majority has been reached.

Oh. hmm. So you pretended he sent you to Flink, and he went with that, rather that actually admitting he sent you to ReZ? Could this implicate Flink in anything if jay turns out mafia? I can see why he would go for ReZ, but to pretend he sent you to Flink instead makes no sense to me. Excellent work though.

Oh. hmm. So you pretended he sent you to Flink, and he went with that, rather that actually admitting he sent you to ReZ? Could this implicate Flink in anything if jay turns out mafia? I can see why he would go for ReZ, but to pretend he sent you to Flink instead makes no sense to me. Excellent work though.

What? No, I never pretended anything. I only said I needed to know why he targetted me. Then he claimed to have sent me to Flink, and I Objection!'ed him. Then I figured out his and his comrades' plan.

I'm just saying, of all the fake targets he could have come up with, I don't get why he chose Flink. He would've been much better off claiming he sent me to Nintendohnut or Sméagol. That's really the only thing I'm wondering about regarding my theory. That and whether the mafia thought jayseven would've been able to get to me and change my target if I had indeed been protecting myself. But really, these little anomalies in my theory don't convince me jayseven isn't mafia.

Vote Standings

Dannyboy-the-Dane (1): jayseven

jayseven (11): Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Flinky, The Peeps, chairdriver, Eenuh, Zell, Nintendohnut, Dyson, Ellmeister, Esequiel

Majority has been reached

----------------------------

"Ah, I believe I understand you now, Daniel"

"I am glad to hear it, dear Rummy." said the Dane Lad, as he finished his tea "But now, we must lynch The Jay of Sevens, as we previously established, just before the tea break. And truly, the tea was lovely, exactly as one would expect!"

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Jayseven chuckled "Heh... It is obvious to my ears that you know nothing regarding teh preparation of exquisite beverages. If only you would taste teh drink in my own cup, you would learn that my personal blends are superior to whatever trite you drink regularly, for I only use teh finest herbs and aromas!"

Rummy, not being officially part of the lynch, took a sip "...Is that...alcohol?"

"But of course! This is a cocktail of my own creation, after all. There is no finer combination than that of tea and a fine whisky put together. There are few drinks more British than this" he said, as a he took his final sip, before pounding the cup on the table for added impact.

"...I think I'd rather drink coffee" said Rummy

"Coffee?" Jayseven was bewildered "How can you say such a thing? Coffee tastes like a raw, unclean lettuce! It is as bitter like teh stormiest night of Winter! Almost as bitter as a mafioso, lynchbombing his own-"

"Enough!" said Dannyboy, slamming the table and dramatically pointing is finger at Jayseven "Enough banter and empty metaphors, you will not escape your punishment, Jay!"

The eleven men surrounded the barman, and ended his career as a cocktail master.

Jayseven is dead. He was the Barman, Earnest Taylor, who could investigate and redirect gentlemen with the power of free drinks. He was Good.

"Aha!" Dannyboy exclaimed, before "...Wait, what?"

-----------------------

Remaining Players

aqui1a

chairdriver

Cube

Dannyboy

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

EddieColeslaw

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Nintendohnut

ReZ

Rummy

Sméagol

Tales

The Peeps

Zell

There are 19 remaining players

Night 7 starts now

Edited by Jonnas

Man....

You guys are good at this.

This game has been really bluddy difficult. Both you and Jay seemed guilty/mafia as hell.

I mean, I'm still trying to figure out what happened on that last day. Did Jay fuck up with who he targeted, or was Danny telling porkies? I wanna knoooow...stupid night phase.