N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway Cube, what post became longer?

It could have just not loaded/I could have misread it, but I only saw "When Marc turns out mafia, you will have an 100% confirmed townie in me. Who you have already investigated, and it will prove you are paranoid. No?" as "When Marc turns out mafia, you will have an 100% confirmed townie in me."

If you are not mafia, you must have some serious bone to pick with me.

I do. You trying to be cryptic is detrimental to the town.

Rummy would targeting yourself, together with the information from Marc's lynch, not prove once and for all if you are paranoid?

Targetting myself, and finding myself evil, just proves I'm a paranoid cop. It proves nothing of the innocence of others, because I never get a result saying someone is innocent. Dazz, is essentially the same but the other side of the coin. All it proves is that I'm useless.

Flink, I see where you're coming from, I was a lot like that in my first mafias(not that I'm seasoned or anything) but it isn't worth throwing an ally to the dogs until later in the game/they've got some doubt on them already really? Mafia are a minority in a game full of people, it's prudent to keep numbers as much and as while you can. However, that total ridiculousness and exception could be just a reason to do it, but at the moment it doesn't clear enough people to warrant it, so I'm not inclined to go with the theory.

Doesn't mean anybody involved isn't mafia/neutral, though.

Targetting myself, and finding myself evil, just proves I'm a paranoid cop. It proves nothing of the innocence of others, because I never get a result saying someone is innocent. Dazz, is essentially the same but the other side of the coin. All it proves is that I'm useless.

Flink, I see where you're coming from, I was a lot like that in my first mafias(not that I'm seasoned or anything) but it isn't worth throwing an ally to the dogs until later in the game/they've got some doubt on them already really? Mafia are a minority in a game full of people, it's prudent to keep numbers as much and as while you can. However, that total ridiculousness and exception could be just a reason to do it, but at the moment it doesn't clear enough people to warrant it, so I'm not inclined to go with the theory.

Doesn't mean anybody involved isn't mafia/neutral, though.

Oh, I didn't once say it was definitely what was going on. Merely that it was a possibility. It was one argument with Diageo's reasoning that lynching Marca proves his town-ness, which in my honest opinion, it doesn't.

I'm not sure I follow here ... :blank:

Between the start of the day and quite recently he has slowly let out information that he knew at the very start of the day. Him holding back the information has led to a lot of confusion when it could have been a fairly simple lynch. Here is the information he had at the start of day put into a format of what his first post of the day could have been:

I'm a roleblocker who also finds out what my target was planning to do that night.

Last night I targeted Marc and discovered that he was trying to kill someone.

It would have been much more convincing worded like that.

Yeah you know what I got confused somewhere, thought someone was trying to claim it'd help me proves towns, but I think that was a counter point made by someone else. Excuse me. Anyway if I stay awake I'm putting my vote in in 3 hours if Marc doesn't appear to say anything.

So this all sounds good. I'll go with the investigation - it may help to show a few others good/evil, so even if it is somehow wrong we will get something out of the lynch (if you see what I mean)

Vote: Marcamillian

As for the votes for me: lolz! Totes not evil, otherwise I would've claimed good, not neutral, surely? Anyway, seeing as I have entirely revealed myself, it would be pretty obvious if I was to kill someone at night. I've already said I won't kill unless it's to prove I'm not lying and that I'm not Angus. If I did kill everyone would know it was me instantly. Basically, I can now only be useful to the town. If I kill at night without their permission they lynch me, so I'm not exactly dangerous am I?

Anyway, we have a plan for tonight. Seeing as me and Dannyboy aren't going to be doing much, we might as well test out this theory, right? Please don't bloody roleblock Dannyboy tonight anyone - we really need to work this shit out and the best way of doing that is for him to target me and for me to protect myself... unless anyone else has a better idea. If so please say it now - otherwise I think this is as good a plan as any.

Nintendohnut. I realised that this attempts at killing each other that you and Dannyboy have planned could easily be redirected. I actually suspect if may have happened last night, where you not roleblocked by Zell. I suggest you don't attempt to kill each other.

Nintendohnut. I realised that this attempts at killing each other that you and Dannyboy have planned could easily be redirected. I actually suspect if may have happened last night, where you not roleblocked by Zell. I suggest you don't attempt to kill each other.

I think that was a joke post from me and not a plan.

I have to admit I fear the same thing. The mafia could hit two flies with one strike: get someone innocent killed and blame a neutral/good. I'm willing to go with the plan if that's what people want since I want to prove myself good, but I fear it can be used against us.

Or someone could protect Dannyboy. Isn't there someone around who can protect from everything but kills? Or am I confusing my games again? If so that would be perfect wouldn't it? This is also assuming we have a redirector in the mafia - has anyone been redirected yet?

Or someone could protect Dannyboy. Isn't there someone around who can protect from everything but kills? Or am I confusing my games again? If so that would be perfect wouldn't it? This is also assuming we have a redirector in the mafia - has anyone been redirected yet?

Jayseven is a redirector.

But then they could roleblock/redirect that person ... etc.

Basically it's still risky. But I am willing to go with it.

Why are we protecting someone who can kill?

We're trying to prove that we're both telling the truth about not being Angus. If neither of us are Angus, then you know we're not acting against the town, and that we haven't killed so far in the game.

Seriously, keep up.

Yeah im sort of with Diageo on this, in my experience neutrals are never a good thing. I just cant see why we are openly discussing 2 people who have the power to kill when they should be at the top of the lynch list (watch me end up dead now >.>).

Its really hard to keep up when we have 20 odd pages from 1 day with everyone just rambling on. Its very easy to get confused and im actually thinking this might just be part of your plan.

Neutrals aren't always bad for the town, they can on occasion have win conditions that share the town's. But in this case, I agree.

I'll be honest and say that I think Dannyboy and Nintendohnut aren't entirely telling the truth. It is entirely possible they're actually working together and bluffing us all completely. But maybe I'm just paranoid..