N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

Dannyboy, please target me tonight - I want to see if I get a notification when someone targets me when I have my traps out. Also if you attempt a kill but it fails, that may appear in the write-up. I know kills do, but if you are a killer and try to kill someone but are blocked, there's a chance that may appear as well. Worth a try I reckon - unless you want to use your killing power on someone tonight (and we don't know anyone who is evil so I'm not sure why you would) there is nothing else you will be doing, so there's no harm in trying it out :)

No problem. :) I'm not sure it will appear in the write-up, though, especially since your attack didn't either - even if you were roleblocked.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Cube or Marc should say who the leader is. It is a clear chance for anyone else with information on that person to come forth.

Marc doesn't know - he needs to find out who it is.

This game has suddenly exploded into life. Who is your daddy? (Jonnas?) And what does he do? (Run brilliant mafia games)

Marca, I just checked back through the thread during Mundi's lynching. You made one post, saying that you liked the idea of having somebody who could find out names. One thing bothers me however, if Mundi was really useful to you, why didn't you make more of an effort to keep him alive? It would have been a good chance for you to come forward with your role possibly. I don't think you're in that much danger, and you could have been protected (by one of 50 protectors. :heh:)

I mean, your whole game revolved around tracking that person down. So, Mundi was pretty essential to that.

I want to know your alignment.

Reminder of surviving players:

aqui1a

chairdriver

Cube

Dannyboy

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

EddieColeslaw

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Jayseven

MadDog

Marcamillian

Nintendohnut

ReZ

Rummy

Sméagol

Sprout/Eenuh

Tales

The Peeps

Zell

Replace Sprout by me, as I took his role.

Who targetted Nintendohnut last night?

I did and my results came out as Good, meaning that I am a naive cop since Nintendohnut already admitted to being Neutral.

I urge you guys to do this. We have enough people that I'm sure a couple of people will help out in their special ways. Also they might be stupid to go near you now we've talked about it.

DNA Digivolution ahoy. :bouncy:EvilLaughAgreeTICHOKE.gif

I'd do this but only if Rummy agrees to do it with me and only if both of us can be protected for tonight to test this theory out.

I guess you guys could always try targeting yourself too? Not sure what it would do or prove, but yeah.

I remember I was an investigator once and all my results came out reversed (so a good person came out as evil, an evil person came out as good). I figured this out after targeting myself. So maybe if you do that, you can trigger something.

Or maybe not heh.

I was considering that too, guess it depends if Jonnas allows it, just seems a weird thing...to investigate yourself? Surely you'd already know if you were good or bad :p

But what if it does trigger something, Rummy...what if you investigate yourself and you'd say "Well, I know I'm not evil" and then your power will go back to normal...

I'm willing to give "Project: Gentlemen Digivolve" a go, what say you Rummy? Would you target me and I you if we both got protected?

...however, I still think they'll redirect one of us if we try this...

Okay, I knew something wasn't right with Marcamilian so I went through the post-game write-up from the last game. This is what I found:

Princess Olivia

Having survived this complicated ordeal, Olivia grew to become one of the most popular personalities in British history. She eventually married Lord James of Wales, effectively making him the King, but everybody knows she is the one truly in charge.

So Lord James is already King James. Him taking over the throne doesn't make much sense if he's already a king.

I did and my results came out as Good, meaning that I am a naive cop since Nintendohnut already admitted to being Neutral.

I'd do this but only if Rummy agrees to do it with me and only if both of us can be protected for tonight to test this theory out.

But what if it does trigger something, Rummy...what if you investigate yourself and you'd say "Well, I know I'm not evil" and then your power will go back to normal...

I'm willing to give "Project: Gentlemen Digivolve" a go, what say you Rummy? Would you target me and I you if we both got protected?

...however, I still think they'll redirect one of us if we try this...

I considered that both of you should be protected tonight, but that might also prevent you from targetting each other, so I don't know.

Okay, I knew something wasn't right with Marcamilian so I went through the post-game write-up from the last game. This is what I found:

So Lord James is already King James. Him taking over the throne doesn't make much sense if he's already a king.

I may be on the wrong track here, but could this mean that Marca is trying to take the throne for himself?

But it does say that the queen is effectively in charge. Besides, seven years have passed; a lot of resentment can build up in that time.

In Denmark, our queen married someone who wasn't royalty, and he only became prince. It's common knowledge that he isn't exactly a fan of being second to his wife. :heh:

But yeah, I'm not saying we can necessarily trust Marc. I'm just willing to believe his story for now.

I may be on the wrong track here, but could this mean that Marca is trying to take the throne for himself?

I don't know what his real goal is, but I don't trust him. If Diageo says he's a killer (even though it's not been confirmed)...

He might be a neutral with a different goal. Taking the throne or killing Lord/King James might be his objective. In the previous game, Angus was a neutral who had to kill the Princess to win. So it's possible there's another person in this game who has to do the same.

If he doesn't come out with more info, I'm gonna vote for him.

How do you figure that?

I'm afraid I'll have to leave you for a while. I'll be back later today, hopefully soon.

Because he's trying to find Lord James. Who, Ine just said could be the King.

So, maybe he's trying to kill the Lord/King. I'm saying that could be his objective. It seems to fit, in my opinion.

I don't get why dazz and rummy think they're both dumb cops. They both targetted nintendohnut and got good/evil and assume they're both wrong because nintendohnut says he's neutral... Surely it makes just as much sense for one of the cops to be right, with nintendohnut just lying. And if he is lying then he's surely lying about not being evil...

So rummy, why didn't you immediately say "I targetted ReZ and he came up as evil" when you got that info (or did you)? Are there any other verifications?

Vote: Nintendohnut.

I don't get why dazz and rummy think they're both dumb cops. They both targetted nintendohnut and got good/evil and assume they're both wrong because nintendohnut says he's neutral... Surely it makes just as much sense for one of the cops to be right, with nintendohnut just lying. And if he is lying then he's surely lying about not being evil...

So rummy, why didn't you immediately say "I targetted ReZ and he came up as evil" when you got that info (or did you)? Are there any other verifications?

I think Dazz found out ReZ is good though? Whereas Rummy found out he's evil. Thus making their findings sound wrong.

I think because he wanted to verify that his results were correct, first. Hence why he kept targeting, before discovering it all came to evil. Then, they (Dazz and Rummy) cross-checked that Nintendohnut result, one evil, one good, so figured they must not have accurate information.

It makes sense, to be honest. What are the chances of getting 4 good results out of 4 and 4 evil results out of 4? Including opposite results on one person. Somebody (maybe Rummy) suggested that the characters were opposites. So, maybe they should target each other, as mentioned above.

I was thinking it might be a possibility that Rummy is lying, he said one of the reasons for not coming out on day 1 was because I was asking who targeted me (however, I believe that was night 2/day 3) BUT I think its more likely that he is just Dazz's counterpart.

I was thinking it might be a possibility that Rummy is lying, he said one of the reasons for not coming out on day 1 was because I was asking who targeted me (however, I believe that was night 2/day 3) BUT I think its more likely that he is just Dazz's counterpart.

I want to target Rummy and I want him to target me but for some reason, I have a bad feeling that someone will either interrupt us or kill one of us, leaving the other useless.

I saw that but had the opposite reaction. It does make sense that the king with no power could want some.

I want to propose that Marc targets Lord James, along with a reverse tracker.

I think this idea of Dazz and Rummy targeting each other is stupid. Don't waste your time, there must be something more constructive you could do.

Also I've realised that Zell's excuse for blocking Nintendohnut last night may be a lie. Nintendohnut mistakenly suggested that I decided to block him, when it was Zell. Zell has won many mafia games and I think he'd pay more attention than simply taking a chance.

I think something is amiss there.

I saw that but had the opposite reaction. It does make sense that the king with no power could want some.

I want to propose that Marc targets Lord James, along with a reverse tracker.

I thought the same as you. From the write-up it looks like there's a hint of resentment from Lord James becoming king but having no power.

So who is Lord James, do we know this yet?

I'm confused. Where are you guys getting the information that the King resents becoming King but having no power? It doesn't say that in the write-up. Point it out to me, please.

Also, I think it would be a very dangerous thing to do, to expose a character like that. Thinking back to the last game, what would have happened if we had simply given the Queen to Dannyboy? It's asking for trouble.

I'm finding it rather sneaky how certain characters are now cropping up and posting. For example, Zell has made, what, three or so posts in this thread? Do we know anything about him? Marca and Rummy are drifting in and out. Also, chairdriver, what is his role? What do we know about him?

There are now many leads to pursue, which is good. The game is open.