N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

I think this may be the case. Diageo as good I (well I couldn't stomach it) by jove. But Diageo and the oft-discussed Sméagol? Hmmmm.

The evidence that we have on Dazz is that he targeted me and nothing bad happened to me, (and...well I know I'm good) and all his results have showed good. Whilst not out of the question that he's only targeted good (probability supports this theory) there have been question marks over Sméagol and Diageo so naive cop sounds....plausible.

I targeted Smeagol because there were doubts about him before and we didn't get enough lynches for him to be killed. So I targeted him and it came back as good. Jonnas said a couple of things on my PM that made me think that my results were accurate or not so I asked him about it and he told me that it was all flavour and that the bolded word (Good, Neutral, Mafia) was all that mattered. Before, I thought that it was an accurate answer and that it was legit but reading through the PM again, it just tells me that the bolded word is all that matters...I'm confused as heck right now!

I think I might be a naive cop...I'm not sure. I'll target Nintendohnut tonight. I would like somebody to protect me whilst I do this. If I am a naive cop, I apologise to everybody.

Nintendohnut, just to absolutely confirm, you are NEUTRAL, right?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am indeed, Dazz.

If I'm wrong to doubt Dannyboy this is the perfect opportunity for Angus to kill me. Therefore just for tonight I would like protection too. That said, I will understand if that does not take place, as there are probably better targets for protection.

Bet Dazz dies tonight. Then everyone will suspect me because I just said this.

I do find it strange, he says he knows Smeagol is good, right? But I thought Smeagol himself had earlier said in the thread that he is neutral?

And you have me all figured out now then?

Good. The longer you think I'm mafia, the less likely the mafia will be to kill me because they have someone to throw suspicion against.

But how about you use your fine pattern recognition skills to find some real mafia and maybe decorate a mausoleum.

Oh wait, let me throw a smiley face in there before you get angry over my attitude. :) :) :)

And you have me all figured out now then?

Good. The longer you think I'm mafia, the less likely the mafia will be to kill me because they have someone to throw suspicion against.

But how about you use your fine pattern recognition skills to find some real mafia and maybe decorate a mausoleum.

Oh wait, let me throw a smiley face in there before you get angry over my attitude. :) :) :)

Lol, we can dance if you want.

Voteth : Diageo

Are artichokes actually bitter? Because I feel my point might have been lost, never actually having tasted one it was a leap of faith.

I did some extensive research:

Raw artichokes are damn bitter

Just the way Diageo was asking questions at the beginning, it was just emulating the tone and the way he sounded in the Heroes mafia. As I died early in that I observed. I don't see why you react so violently like above. S'bound to be suspicion everywhere. :/

Votes staying on you unless something else comes up though. :p Consider it "calling your bluff".

Is anything else coming up though? And are we really going to ignore and trust two killers? :/ Both of them claiming to be related to Angus in some way but not being Angus himself. I was fine with one, but two? Not so. Also danny has no target, that I don't believe. He must have a reason to kill.

Just the way Diageo was asking questions at the beginning, it was just emulating the tone and the way he sounded in the Heroes mafia. As I died early in that I observed. I don't see why you react so violently like above. S'bound to be suspicion everywhere. :/

Votes staying on you unless something else comes up though. :p Consider it "calling your bluff".

To be fair, it IS pretty annoying when your normal style of play, regardless of alignment, is continually called out as suspicious.

He must have a reason to kill.

Yes, to help the town. Why is this so hard to believe? Vigilantes are a common mafia role.

Would it have helped my case if I had come out with my role before Dohnut did?

Violently? But I put the smileys at the end. There is no appeasing people.

Getting back to the matter at hand, there appears to be a large amount of people with this traps and kill power. I am leaning to believe Nintendohnut over Dannyboy.

Have we discovered why Sprout failed to see the other person targeting Aqui1a?

And there is still the Sméagol shenanigans. A lot of suspicious candidates flying around, yet ReZ still goes for me.

Seeing as I don't know who to go for, and I feel that ReZ is using the behavioural excuse to corrupt others around him and just refuses to even entertain the idea I might be town, I'll Voteth: Artichokeman [ReZ].