N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

Ok, cool.

She targeted Dazz, in order to protect him. We weren't sure if anybody else would think to, or if they would think that somebody else would protect him, so wouldn't bother doing it. So, we agreed on that.

I'm not entirely convinced about Dazz, though. I don't think he's been checked out.

Why didn't Sprout pick this up?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, cool.

She targeted Dazz, in order to protect him. We weren't sure if anybody else would think to, or if they would think that somebody else would protect him, so wouldn't bother doing it. So, we agreed on that.

I'm not entirely convinced about Dazz, though. I don't think he's been checked out.

I have said to people that they can check me out and I'd like for them to tell me the result on here to prove my statement. I am good and it has been confirmed my results are legit.

Also, I'd like to thank Eenuh and Aqui1a for protecting me :)

It'd be lovely if you'd clear me as good, Dazz. :)

Problem with that is

a) I think Dazz is a naive cop who just finds everyone as good

b) It's likely that Angus appears good when investigated

The best way to check the first is for Dazz to target me. Seeing as I am not claiming good, I am the prfect subject. Obviously mafia members will be claiming good so if they're found to be good it won't prove anything. I'm neutral, so if I come up as good then clearly it's Dazz's poor investigation. What do people think?

In this situation it would probably be better for me to target you tonight Dannyboy, and you protect yourself with the traps. How does all that sound?

Ok, this thread gained like 5 pages since this afternoon which is great but I wasn't there to stay updated lol :(

Nintendohnut claims the same ability as Danny/Angus from the last game.... then a page later Dannyboy claims the exact same power. No one finds that strange?

Nintendohnut, what happens when/if you kill Angus? Do you win the game?

Also, Aqui1a has a foot injury and the write-up shows that the killer was knifed in the foot...

Problem with that is

b) It's likely that Angus appears good when investigated

The best way to check the first is for Dazz to target me. Seeing as I am not claiming good, I am the prfect subject. Obviously mafia members will be claiming good so if they're found to be good it won't prove anything. I'm neutral, so if I come up as good then clearly it's Dazz's poor investigation. What do people think?

In this situation it would probably be better for me to target you tonight Dannyboy, and you protect yourself with the traps. How does all that sound?

I'll happily target you but in order for this to happen, I would need protection. If there are any unknown good protectors out there, protect me and I will target Nintendohnut.

I just thought...if I targeted you, wouldn't I be in your traps with knives and stuff? I don't want that!

Ok, this thread gained like 5 pages since this afternoon which is great but I wasn't there to stay updated lol :(

Nintendohnut claims the same ability as Danny/Angus from the last game.... then a page later Dannyboy claims the exact same power. No one finds that strange?

Also, Aqui1a has a foot injury and the write-up shows that the killer was knifed in the foot...

My foot isn't injured, I was caught in a trap and my foot was stuck.

He said he was caught in a trap, not that he injured his foot. But I agree that the myriad of the same powers and many killers is suspicious. Although with this many characters, it was probably difficult for Jonnas to think up many different roles.

In regards to Flink, I don't need to reveal my role.

I'd say with this many people, there are bound to be at least one or two redirectors, so all this decision making about targeting this person and that person could be leading them to terrible plans.

This Sprout conflict is confusing. Dazz was not roleblocked, and not Jailkept, he was not targeted by one of our many protectors, and yet Sprout says that Dazz was not targeted. Could this be proof of a redirector?

I know there is indeed a jailkeeper in this game, but he did not target Dazz last night, if there is only one at least.

Basically, the write-ups in this game comes through the PMs and not the actual write-up, so it's important to reveal information. But since I keep getting roleblocked, I don't have much.

Dazz, if Nintendohnut targets Dannyboy then he won't be laying traps to prevent anyone targeting him. This is the best way to find out everything about everyone :p

I suspect that you are Kira... I mean, mafia!

This Sprout conflict is confusing. Dazz was not roleblocked, and not Jailkept, he was not targeted by one of our many protectors, and yet Sprout says that Dazz was not targeted. Could this be proof of a redirector?

Just to correct you, I said I targeted Aqui1a and discovered that nobody targeted him. I don't know who targeted Dazz, apart from those that have been revealed through discussion (Ine and Aqui1a).

Sorry, that's what I meant. Aqui1a. All the protectors targeted Dazz so I don't think there were any left to target Aqui1a.

Because I want a definitive result on Nintendohnut? In the last game he was evil and talked his way out of it... still a sore point for me I guess :p

Just a general feeling. ;)

Yeah Dazz you don't need to worry about my traps etc. I only set them if I choose to when not targeting anyone else. Seeing as I'm targeting Dannyboy tonight I won't even have an option to lay my traps, so you will certainly not get trapped in them. Just don't target Dannyboy, who says he will be laying traps etc.

I think this may be the case. Diageo as good I (well I couldn't stomach it) by jove. But Diageo and the oft-discussed Sméagol? Hmmmm.

The evidence that we have on Dazz is that he targeted me and nothing bad happened to me, (and...well I know I'm good) and all his results have showed good. Whilst not out of the question that he's only targeted good (probability supports this theory) there have been question marks over Sméagol and Diageo so naive cop sounds....plausible.

There's like 4 pages of posts and I have to start for work and stuff soon. Will try and get through it at work, or tonight when I get in. Just posting cos people'll be like 'oh rummy's viewed the thread but not posted'.