N-Europe

Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know that Diageo got into his mind because of your power or just judging from the write-up?

Because I would have guessed that if someone is staying at their home, they did not target anyone that night.

Mostly because of my power. She was present in his mind along with the barking man, both giving him commands. It's also vaguely hinted at in the write-up since she was able to command him to stop when he was being mind-controlled by someone else.

Does anyone think this mind control could be used to order a kill? Or to order suicide? If it can then the mind control guy is probably not evil.

I suspect that the mind control could be used to do anything within reason, even order a kill.

Well I'm not Angela Patrelli. I did target ReZ, but I don't know why it would have made him get out. It would be a pretty shit power to just tell people to leave my house. Did you target me ReZ, or were you mind controlled into going into my house specifically. I just don't understand why you were in my house breaking stuff, but if anyone was in my house breaking my stuff, saying get out would be expected.

As you can see in the write-up, it says I was confused as to why he was there, and why he was breaking my shit up.

Did you target me ReZ, or were you mind controlled into going into my house specifically

The write-up makes it sound like someone made him target you. I have no idea why he would break up the place, though.

So the authoritative woman is Eden ( I just read up about her and her power fits that description). Why do you not think he is mafia ReZ?

Ah that was assuming they were both redirectors. As Heroic just bought up above it makes far more sense that she roleblocked me (if nothing seems to have happened) ~apart from flavour~

Okay, well even so, it probably means Diageo is town, as they wouldn't redirect me and roleblock me.

Actually, Diageo must have known why Rez stopped if he is a roleblocker. I think he is hiding things :(

Hmm. Possibly. Or he just didn't want to reveal his role if he didn't have to.

It sure doesn't look like Diageo's the evil one, at least not in this write-up. ReZ was breaking into his / her house anyway..

I suspect there isn't going to be any more useful info revealed today unfortunately. No one knows who the other guy is who controlled ReZ.

And why is that Mr ReZourceman.

I take it that since you were controlled you didn't get to use your actual power then.

Nope I didn't.

And I'm suspicious just because he reveals so little in all games. He has his cards close to his chest and is dangerously intelligent. :p

Ah that was assuming they were both redirectors. As Heroic just bought up above it makes far more sense that she roleblocked me (if nothing seems to have happened) ~apart from flavour~

Okay, well even so, it probably means Diageo is town, as they wouldn't redirect me and roleblock me.

Hmm. Possibly. Or he just didn't want to reveal his role if he didn't have to.

You're right there by the way. Wanted to keep things vague to begin with.

Can you tell us who you are Diageo?

FYI, the four lowest posters at the moment;

Tales

MadDog

Chairdriver

Mundi

Also ReZ, MadDog is dead.

I can't remember if you answered this question, but was I your original target?