Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news everyone!

20090828-good-news-everyone.jpg

There's no need to pressure mr-paul, as it's a fact he's evil! Just lynch him.

Yes, I reanimate corpses Zell, so unfortunately you revealed yourself for nothing.. But I used Noah Bennet's corpse to investigate mr-paul, as I was curious about this "powerful man". Powerful doesn't necessarily evil, so I didn't say anything because I didn't want to reveal anyone potentially useful to town, and chose to investigate myself. But the report concluded evil. I didn't say anything yesterday as there was already a strong bandwagon against ReZ which I didn't want to influence and draw attention to myself at the same time, and I was curious to see the result, and rightfully so. So I took my chance and investigated someone else in the hope of revealing 2 baddies this day, but my second investigation revealed a townie. With.. Sylar available.. I could have taken justice into my own hands, but I thought a second investigation would prove better for town in the long run.

vote: mr-paul

I'd like to add Jonnas' defense above me is suspicious.

I'm not following. You say investigated yourself and found that you are evil? Or did you investigate mr-paul?

I'm wary of trusting investigators in this game considering we won't get alignments. Mafia can take own a fair bunch of townies before we realize it.

What else is there on him?

Vote: Mr-paul.

I was going to accuse heroijan of being mafia and purposfully targetting ReZ so he'd have a double kill on the 2nd night (or was 'supposed' to) but ReZ suggesting the exact same thing makes me paranoid - can't tell whether ReZ is saying it so we accidentally lynch heroijan or if he's calling the bluff, as it were.

But we've had several people have their own independant reasons to vote paul, nej?

Just to say, not everything has to appear on the write-up. Just because you don't see it in the write-up, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And no, I didn't say mr-paul was good, I just said he's not the one causing the fires. And I'm betting I'll be right Vote: mr-paul

I was making you investigate someone. You apparently reached the target but I then lost control over you.

I do have something interesting to say.

Night 1: Mafia kills with flames.

Night 2: No mafia kill as Sylar sounds neutral.

Night 3: Mafia kills with flames.

It sounds like the killer was roleblocked. However, Chairdriver (a roleblocker) was killed and Diageo (a roleblocker) was roleblocked by a third roleblocker.

Therefore I want to know more about the powerful mr-paul.

Lynch: mr-paul

Too many roleblockers indeed. I've gotta say I'm a little lost and confused, I find it quite hard to not have alignments when people die, so I'm totally sheeping up with the bandwagon and Voting: mr-paul

Good news everyone!

20090828-good-news-everyone.jpg

There's no need to pressure mr-paul, as it's a fact he's evil! Just lynch him.

Yes, I reanimate corpses Zell, so unfortunately you revealed yourself for nothing.. But I used Noah Bennet's corpse to investigate mr-paul, as I was curious about this "powerful man". Powerful doesn't necessarily evil, so I didn't say anything because I didn't want to reveal anyone potentially useful to town, and chose to investigate myself. But the report concluded evil. I didn't say anything yesterday as there was already a strong bandwagon against ReZ which I didn't want to influence and draw attention to myself at the same time, and I was curious to see the result, and rightfully so. So I took my chance and investigated someone else in the hope of revealing 2 baddies this day, but my second investigation revealed a townie. With.. Sylar available.. I could have taken justice into my own hands, but I thought a second investigation would prove better for town in the long run.

vote: mr-paul

I'd like to add Jonnas' defense above me is suspicious.

I'll go with you on this Smeagol :)

Vote: mr-paul

No, I'm not Japanese.

I'm willing to believe you.

Change Vote: mr-paul

Vote: Mr-paul.

I was going to accuse heroijan of being mafia and purposfully targetting ReZ so he'd have a double kill on the 2nd night (or was 'supposed' to) but ReZ suggesting the exact same thing makes me paranoid - can't tell whether ReZ is saying it so we accidentally lynch heroijan or if he's calling the bluff, as it were.

But we've had several people have their own independant reasons to vote paul, nej?

Going out for the evening so I'm gonna leave you all with this:

Vote: mr-paul

Just to say, not everything has to appear on the write-up. Just because you don't see it in the write-up, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And no, I didn't say mr-paul was good, I just said he's not the one causing the fires. And I'm betting I'll be right Vote: mr-paul

Well there he goes.

Votes:

mr-paul (8) - Cube, Rummy, Sméagol, Aqui1a, Zell, Jayseven, Mundi, Jonnas

Once again the evidence was clear. The town did not even wait for the accused to speak before stabbing him in the head.

Arthur Petrelli has been lynched. He could choose between 3 of his powers to use each night. mr-paul is no longer in the game.

Night 4 begins now

Send in your PMs

Phase will end at 11:30pm GMT on Friday.

Whaaat the heeeeeellll! Spent all day at uni stressing over assignments due in and then went to the 3DS launch party and came back to this!?!?! I killed no-one or did anything bad!!! I did nothing in this whole game!

THANKS GUYS FOR GIVING ME A CHANCE!!

Whaaat the heeeeeellll! Spent all day at uni stressing over assignments due in and then went to the 3DS launch party and came back to this!?!?! I killed no-one or did anything bad!!! I did nothing in this whole game!

THANKS GUYS FOR GIVING ME A CHANCE!!

I gave you a chance mr-paul, I GAVE YOU A CHANCE!!! :cry:

Undeterred from last night's failed attempt, the Japanese man once again waits at the door of his target's house. This time, he heard footsteps behind him and blasted red energy in their direction.

An enthusiastic man watched over the commanding woman as she spoke extensively to another man.

The bald man felt compelled to alter his plans for the night, forcing a blonde woman to keep an eye on a dignified lady. He then made sure the blonde woman imparted her information to someone else.

Daniel Linderman kept calm as the flames erupted around him. He felt his way through the pitch black smoke with blistered fingers and found the front door. Out in the street his body repaired itself, though he would be needing a new suit.

Players: 15

Aqui1a

Cube

Dazz

Diageo

Ellmeister

Heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Sméagol

Tales

Zell

ReZourceman

MadDog

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

mr-paul

Majority is 8

Day 5 begins now

Phase will end at 11:59pm GMT on Sunday

Oh damn I'm naked! Good call though! :D

(as for mr-paul, yeah, I have to admit it was fast and he should have been given a chance to reply, but I can't recall having some concrete info like this in my hands before, so I stand by it)

Last few things, then I'm off to bed.

[..]

so I didn't say anything because I didn't want to reveal anyone potentially useful to town, and chose to investigate myself.

[..]

I'm not following. You say investigated yourself and found that you are evil? Or did you investigate mr-paul?

[..]?

Come on, you should know better than that.

I chose to do an investigation myself into mr-paul to get concrete evidence, as opposed to having a debate with people whether a "powerful man" should be pressured and questioned or not.

And for the record, Cube, sorry for going at you day 2. You're in the clear as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, lack of alignment revelations can go both ways, for those still doubting: a quick look at the wiki tells me Arthur Petrelli is, in the show at least, evil. Not conclusive, I know, but should make it plausible. To be precise, the report told me he was "dangerous, and not to be trusted", whereas the 2nd report told me that player "didn't seem a threat". For me that was enough. I'd think it would be too for MadDog.

Obviously no info today, I hope others have some.

I expect to be roleblocked and / or killed tonight. A combination would prove deadly for me :D.