Fair enough I suppose *shrug*

Right, so the current list of suspects stands at:

Rez - confusing everyone

Cube - being shift and a PM-related thing

Diageo - nobody knows who he is really

Heroicbomb - he might also be a bomb

Jonnas - an odd vote?

Correct?

Sméagz - you're assuming there is only one investigator. Surely you know that you should never assume anything in these games!

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough I suppose *shrug*

Right, so the current list of suspects stands at:

Rez - confusing everyone

Cube - being shift and a PM-related thing

Diageo - nobody knows who he is really

Heroicbomb - he might also be a bomb

Jonnas - an odd vote?

Correct?

Sméagz - you're assuming there is only one investigator. Surely you know that you should never assume anything in these games!

That's a novel way to describe everyone.

I thought you suspected me because of how I replied at the start?

Well Rez has committed the least to this out of the three involved since we don't know his role at all, just what happened to him. We know almost the full roles of Diageo and Cube.

Although I was the only person to openly come out with my targets and what happened to me, whereas the other two fished for several pages. (Although I know this isn't saying much)

That's a novel way to describe everyone.

I thought you suspected me because of how I replied at the start?

I do, but I was more trying to sum up the general feeling rather than my own personally. I've read through the thread once and am just summarising what has happened so far. I remember one post, from someone I've forgotten, saying something like 'I think Diageo's not telling us something/withholding information' etc. Also there was some confusion early on as to who you actually were and what your role was.

[..]

<sigh>

Yes, but dude.. Do we know who's possibly another investigator? Does the mafia know? Will they randomly target someone in the hope of getting the other investigator, or will they go for the confirmed roleblocker / other useful role?

Wow, lots has happened in the last few hours while I've been out. To me, Cube's power looks the most suspicious. Although he was willing to post a PM (though to be fair it looks like an easy one to change around from evil to good). It'd make my decisions a whole lot easier if ReZ could say who he is, whether this smashing up of peoples' houses is normal for his character or not.

I will Vote Cube for now as his power seems the most suspicious to me for now. I'm open for changing if anyone has any better reasons why we should lynch one of the others, as i'm not fully convinced by any of them.

Seriously though, that's a flimsy argument if I've ever heard one. Care to add something concrete to the information?

Honestly, that was just a nudge towards anything.

You guys are going on in circles, attempting to figure out the specifics of Cube's power, but that's not going to happen until he uses it again. Meanwhile, people are asking you questions about yourself that you keep dodging (nobody knows your power or original target yet) and somehow you're still getting away with it. I still don't think this is enough.

And then I voted for ReZ, because I literally have nobody to vote for. If one of you 3 is evil, I have no idea who it is, if the 3 are good, it won't surprise me. So I went for my longtime rival for a flimsy reason. Tradition, you see.

And no, I'm not voting for Cube, I don't think we have enough on him.

Honestly, that was just a nudge towards anything.

You guys are going on in circles, attempting to figure out the specifics of Cube's power, but that's not going to happen until he uses it again. Meanwhile, people are asking you questions about yourself that you keep dodging (nobody knows your power or original target yet) and somehow you're still getting away with it. I still don't think this is enough.

And then I voted for ReZ, because I literally have nobody to vote for. If one of you 3 is evil, I have no idea who it is, if the 3 are good, it won't surprise me. So I went for my longtime rival for a flimsy reason. Tradition, you see.

And no, I'm not voting for Cube, I don't think we have enough on him.

What questions am I dodging. I said I roleblocked ReZ. And that I am Eden McCain, what more could you want?

And yes, that does mean that ReZ was my original target.

You can see my PM, and I have read it countless times. I have no idea what ReZ is saying when he says mine is choppy. The only people who could possible make such a claim would have seen multiple PMs. Which only applies to one particular group of people.

You can see my PM, and I have read it countless times. I have no idea what ReZ is saying when he says mine is choppy. The only people who could possible make such a claim would have seen multiple PMs. Which only applies to one particular group of people.

Now you're just overcompensating ...

Still, I am as clueless as ever. I really don't think we're going to get anywhere with this today.

What questions am I dodging. I said I roleblocked ReZ. And that I am Eden McCain, what more could you want?

And yes, that does mean that ReZ was my original target.

In that case, I must've missed it.

I might as well bring my info: The Haitian is in the game, and he's a roleblocker. He targeted me last night.

So either you or him are mafia, and I'm betting it's him. Watch out for a bald, black guy.

I actually think my argument is concrete. Cube is a puppet master. He must be in control at all times, and can't accidentally send someone to someone's house to wreck the place.

Cube said they may not listen/ ReZ did it instead, I don't know. It isn't concrete because you can't be sure after one vague night.

You argument is more like sand :p

Fine, I don't like doing this but:

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Peeps

Eric Doyle - Town - Muscular Manipulation

After a shady start to your enhanced ability life, you have cast away your evil intentions and become a force for good. Each night you can pick a target control their actions. You can decide what they do and to whom but the success of these actions will be determined by your target's own abilities.

Well the choppiness I saw was "Each night you can pick a target control their actions." I feel you were removing/editing things there. There is no doubt you are Eric Doyle, however.

You may have been editing that pm and you said you just told Rez to use his own power. I don't buy the "he must have wrecked Diageo's house because I didn't know his power" argument, because it is nonsense. You are in control at all times. He doesn't make a move without you telling him to, you control each of his actions.

To Ellmeister: Look up Eric Doyle's power and how it is used. He doesn't tell people to do something and let them figure out how to do it. He explicitly controls their actions.

In that case, I must've missed it.

I might as well bring my info: The Haitian is in the game, and he's a roleblocker. He targeted me last night.

So either you or him are mafia, and I'm betting it's him. Watch out for a bald, black guy.

I would actually say I look like bald, black guy ... :blank:

Like this?

the-haitian.png

Well the choppiness I saw was "Each night you can pick a target control their actions." I feel you were removing/editing things there. There is no doubt you are Eric Doyle, however.

You may have been editing that pm and you said you just told Rez to use his own power. I don't buy the "he must have wrecked Diageo's house because I didn't know his power" argument, because it is nonsense. You are in control at all times. He doesn't make a move without you telling him to, you control each of his actions.

To Ellmeister: Look up Eric Doyle's power and how it is used. He doesn't tell people to do something and let them figure out how to do it. He explicitly controls their actions.

You are right. I didn't notice that as it was on two separate lines [a bit of bottom-up processing there] but it does seem very likely that he was changing things and didn't notice the lack of continuity. This only strengthens my suspicion on him.

So basically, the entire argument against me is because I didn't bother to do any research or proofread before making up an apparent lie? The only reason you know anything is because I revealed it myself.

If I am evil then I would be the worst mafia member in existance.

Well, except for when jay lynched a fellow mafia member who had a lynchbomb.

So basically, the entire argument against me is because I didn't bother to do any research or proofread before making up an apparent lie? The only reason you know anything is because I revealed it myself.

You don't feel mafia, that's for sure. But Eric's power can't make people decide what they want to do themselves. He doesn't tell them what to do, then if they can't do it they do some other completely random thing. He tells them everything, even when to walk.

For the record I believe you are neutral and possibly dangerous, because the mafia pm would probably be in a different format to a neutral/town one since they would all be together and you wouldn't be able to guess the right format. So I think you removed a win condition/piece of your power and changed neutral to town.