N-Europe

Friday

Daft

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tramps before tards.

Fed up of all charity money going towards the disabled? We are. That's why we suggest a new charity, Tramps Before Tards. We feel that the homeless are sorely neglected in the views of charity organisations and we aim to change this.

Tards will always have a loving family to support them, but tramps don't have this luxury. In fact, they don't have any luxuries at all. Sure, they might have a battered old dog to keep them company, but that dog can't hold down a job and support them. Tramps, and their dogs, need our help now.

Tramps before Tards. Because those spackers have had it too good for too long.

Fed up of all charity money going towards the disabled? We are. That's why we suggest a new charity, Tramps Before Tards. We feel that the homeless are sorely neglected in the views of charity organisations and we aim to change this.

Tards will always have a loving family to support them, but tramps don't have this luxury. In fact, they don't have any luxuries at all. Sure, they might have a battered old dog to keep them company, but that dog can't hold down a job and support them. Tramps, and their dogs, need our help now.

Tramps before Tards. Because those spackers have had it too good for too long.

I love you so much right now.

This is pretty much the worst thing I've ever seen/heard. I'm not sure which part of it is worse.

The only hope I had was when the pedophile drove up, I thought he was going to put an end to it all but it turns out he wanted to join in.

I don't really see what the problem is. It's just a very poorly conceived pop song, I don't see how it's managed to anger so many of you. The only reason that this is popular is because of how terrible it is, your intense dislike for it is all that is driving its success.

And it sounds incredible slowed down.

I don't really see what the problem is. It's just a very poorly conceived pop song, I don't see how it's managed to anger so many of you. The only reason that this is popular is because of how terrible it is, your intense dislike for it is all that is driving its success.

Anger?

People are just having a laugh about it.

It's just awful. But on an astounding level.

Like Cube said, it's hysterical.

Also, almost anything sounds incredible slowed down.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!