NEurope
Daft

Friday

You people clearly don't understand the deeper meaning of the song.

‎"Kickin' in the front seat, sitting in the back seat, gotta make my mind up, which seat can I take?"

This represents the choices that you have to make as a teenager. It's a scary time of life and there are so many decisions to make, education career etc. And you don't have the life experience to make the judgement. Sometime you feel so much pressure you just feel like screaming "ARGH! WHICH SEAT CAN I TAKE???"

"Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday,Today it is Friday, Friday"

"Tomorrow is Saturday, and Sunday comes afterwards."

This really strikes a chord with me. It's like the song is personally speaking and empathising with me. It's exactly how I feel when I wake up on a friday, "yesterday was thursday, today is friday". As if we are just trudging along through life, each day coming after another, not sure of which direction we should go in life. I can really feel it.

"Everybody is looking forward to the weekend."

Here "weekend" is a metaphor. It's talking about chasing your dreams. You're going through life, waiting for your dream to come true, for your life to have purpose and meaning, you're "looking forward to the weekend".

Such beautiful lyrics.

I love.

Am I doing it right?

I love.

Am I doing it right?

I was going to say that it does sound exactly like what one of the twins would have said.

I was going to say that it does sound exactly like what one of the twins would have said.

battlestar-galactica-lawless49.jpg

You have so much to learn.

anyone notice how all the comments on the video have been flagged for spam :heh:

though saw one comment that I thought was genius.

it said

"can't wait for the follow up single "Saturday"" haha

I'm thinking about buying the single.

I think it's only fair that the girl makes at least a million for the embarrassment.

Are...

Are you all ready?

This...I've never-

Prepare for RB's next SMASH.

dancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancin

In tears laughing at the guy coughing in the middle of it.

Edited by Paj!

Are...

Are you all ready?

This...I've never-

Prepare for RB's next SMASH.

dancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancin

It's a joke, right? It's ... it's the same song, right? It's the same badly autotuned melody just with new lyrics, right?

That is so fucking terrible. Yet poetic.

We're all dancing in the sky

His eyes are great cos...

(wait for it)

...they are brown.

"You have great eyes. They are brown."

Hahahahahahaha. Oh god, I'm crying here. That rapping bit is quality.

Arghafarghanararghafarnarghnarghfargahnarghnarghgafarr

dancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancin...

RebeccaDurpDance.gif

...dancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancin...

tumblr_li0tvyVMC71qauxu6.gif

...dancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancindancin

tumblr_li0udbJt8p1qauxu6.gif

Ted DansonDansonDansonDansonDansonDansonDansonDansonDansonDansonDansonDansonDansonDansonDansonDANSONDANSONDANSONDANSONDANSONDANSONDANSONDANSONDANSONDANSONDANSONDANSONDANSONDANSONDANSONDANSONDANSONDANSONDANSON...

ted_danson2.jpg

AAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No amount of auto-tuning makes this girl's voice good. It's so awful! AND it's the same song!

Who writes these lyrics? I bet they're paid a fortune too.

ok just got to the rap part. Is this actually a joke? Is that just a placeholder rap until they can insert one that's... less stupid and shit?

They've forgotten to autotune her just before that part too. It sounds so bad.

Edited by The Peeps

OH come on guys. This isn't meme worthy. I've heard WAYY worse songs and lyrics than this. Most black eyed peas songs have lyrics this bad....

Here's 2 off the top off my head thats worse.. ..

[/YOUTUBE]