Daft

Friday

I just realised something!

Tomorrow... IS Saturday!

and and...

wait for it...

Sunday... comes AFTER!

Mind = blown :o

haha that parody video they showed in that interview... 'which one is my left hand... which one is my right hand'.

I should look some of these up later

I just realised something!

Tomorrow... IS Saturday!

and and...

wait for it...

Sunday... comes AFTER!

Mind = blown :o

I just realised nobody has any idea what day comes after Sunday? She only mentioned 4 days in the song... does it go back to Thursday after Sunday?

Ugh, I fucking hate 4chan for that exact reason! They're little, worthless pieces of scum with no dignity or self-respect who can only ever get satisfaction in life by harrassing others! :mad:

It wasn't 4Chan that found it. It was Tosh.0 who found the video which her mother paid after for after her daughter won a recording studio contest.

It wasn't 4Chan that found it. It was Tosh.0 who found the video which her mother paid after for after her daughter won a recording studio contest.

What are you talking about? I'm talking about 4chan planning to harrass her.

Ugh, I fucking hate 4chan for that exact reason! They're little, worthless pieces of scum with no dignity or self-respect who can only ever get satisfaction in life by harrassing others! :mad:

That's a pretty broad claim there, in case you did not know, this is a site that claims to get over 700.000 visitors a day.

These "events" maybe pull a few dozen, maybe a hundred that actually do something serious and I'm not counting going on her video saying: "shit sux"

No matter where these people come together, there will always be people that will try to deface something that attracts attention in the public.

Today was Friday! I knew this because when I had a Taco Bell craving, all of the tweens were at Taco Bell to have some fun fun fun. They so excited looking too.

That's a pretty broad claim there, in case you did not know, this is a site that claims to get over 700.000 visitors a day.

These "events" maybe pull a few dozen, maybe a hundred that actually do something serious and I'm not counting going on her video saying: "shit sux"

No matter where these people come together, there will always be people that will try to deface something that attracts attention in the public.

Well, yeah, of course. I was obviously talking about the shit people on 4chan. However, the difference between normal trolls and the hardcore 4chan trolls is that the 4chan trolls are unbelievably relentless and mean-spirited. It's pretty scary what they're capable of when they put their mind to it.

Well, yeah, of course. I was obviously talking about the shit people on 4chan. However, the difference between normal trolls and the hardcore 4chan trolls is that the 4chan trolls are unbelievably relentless and mean-spirited. It's pretty scary what they're capable of when they put their mind to it.

There is no difference, in the end its just people who get a kick out of harassing others and /b/ is a good place to spread the word about what someone else has planned.

Its just people being people, sticking it all on just one location is just the easy and simple minded thing to do.

THE GIRL IN PINK ANSWERS SOME QUESTIONS!

She actually seems pretty on the ball.

"Yes I will marry you. Marry you all!"

I switched off at around 2.00 where she starts gushing about Justin Bieber... :zzz: good for her getting the video out there though, plus she likes the 'accordion Gif' so at least she has a sense of humour I guess. :p

There is no difference, in the end its just people who get a kick out of harassing others and /b/ is a good place to spread the word about what someone else has planned.

Its just people being people, sticking it all on just one location is just the easy and simple minded thing to do.

I have personally never seen internet trolls as relentless and effective as those who gather on 4chan. I'm not sure what you're trying to defend here. I've already said I don't have a grudge against 4chan itself. Heck, I love most of the memes that have spawned there. But the trolls that exist on 4chan are the most vicious and unyielding I have ever seen on the internet - thus my description.

I have personally never seen internet trolls as relentless and effective as those who gather on 4chan. I'm not sure what you're trying to defend here. I've already said I don't have a grudge against 4chan itself. Heck, I love most of the memes that have spawned there. But the trolls that exist on 4chan are the most vicious and unyielding I have ever seen on the internet - thus my description.

The problem is that your only on the outside looking in.

Nearly none of this stuff gets planned and executed from there, its nearly impossible when you consider that nearly all threads get auto-deleted in less than 3 hours and threads about doing these things are supposed to be deleted by mods.

What I'm getting at is, it does not matter where they hang out, they will act the same, just hanging out on 4chan does not make them some "uber trolls".

And once again, most of this sever and bl bla bla stuff that you hear about, would have gone down, regardless of 4chan or not.

There is an abundance of websites where people are willing to take part in this.

This is the first thread I've visited that I actually wish I had been rick rolled.

Nearly none of this stuff gets planned and executed from there, its nearly impossible when you consider that nearly all threads get auto-deleted in less than 3 hours and threads about doing these things are supposed to be deleted by mods.

What I'm getting at is, it does not matter where they hang out, they will act the same, just hanging out on 4chan does not make them some "uber trolls".

And once again, most of this sever and bl bla bla stuff that you hear about, would have gone down, regardless of 4chan or not.

There is an abundance of websites where people are willing to take part in this.

I never said hanging out on 4chan makes you an über-troll, it just seems like most über-trolls choose to hang out there, and whenever you hear about some person being thoroughly harrassed IRL by internet people (remember Jessi Slaughter?), it always seems to lead back to 4chan.

But I admit I don't know much about it. I was only speaking from my own experience. My main point boils down to this: I fucking hate bullies and bullying in any shape and form.

Wow, that song is bad but I laughed at the Summer Heights High video, loved it! Does anyone know when that show is returning? Also, it's not her that's bad but it's the song and the shitty effects. I do think she is mildly better than Bieber though. Would like to hear more from her WITHOUT the shitty voice effects.

tumblr_li965q44lr1qby5oco1_400.jpg

tumblr_li94zx5XHE1qh44mxo1_500.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! This had me in hysterics.

I am issuing a challenge for anybody brave enough to take it up.

As today is Friday, and yesterday was Thursday, and it is a very nice day (up north anyway) I dare someone to download this song, put it on full blast in their car with the windows down and drive through a heavily populated area.

And film the results

I kid you not, I would do it if I had a car! I curse that I do not have one! :(

I may try and persuade my mate to bring his stereo outside and we'd play it in a park or a shopping centre or something but I doubt he'd be up for it.

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

The other day I was getting bored of this but now I'm love again. People keep coming up with great stuff. :grin:

Hipster Kitty always amuses me:

tumblr_lib2wv7zYl1qb9in0o1_500.jpg

Wow, that song is bad but I laughed at the Summer Heights High video, loved it! Does anyone know when that show is returning?

Summer Heights High was a miniseries/had a set number of episodes. Same as his show before that, We Can Be Heroes (also good, also featuring Ja'Mie). To get THAT into character, he must plan and get into character for months and months. Can't just be a "Oh, next episode" thing endlessly.

His next show is called "Angry Boys" IIRC, and will apparently have Ja'Mie in too.

Summer Heights High was a miniseries/had a set number of episodes. Same as his show before that, We Can Be Heroes (also good, also featuring Ja'Mie). To get THAT into character, he must plan and get into character for months and months. Can't just be a "Oh, next episode" thing endlessly.

His next show is called "Angry Boys" IIRC, and will apparently have Ja'Mie in too.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?... That sounds like a psychopath not a comedian/actor.