NEurope
Daft

Friday

And the lyrics.... HOLY JESUS FRAKIN BALTAR... who the hell wrote that crap a 6 year old?

Double it and add one.

tumblr_li42vgndMn1qemh1r.png

tumblr_li3livxp8F1qbnfoio1_400.jpg

tumblr_li3zovQgXW1qdjtv9o1_500.jpg

Love these sooooo much.

Also, I shouldn't find this funny...but I do.

tumblr_li2v1pqZ9Q1qh574co1_500.jpg

I'M SO SORRY.

Not really that funny, but works so well [Manipulation of Lil' Kim's Black Friday, in response to Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday]

Rebecca+Black+Friday+Unofficial+Single+Cover.jpg

Someone talented should do a mashup

Off topic but...thaaaank yoooou.

I've had this song in my head for ages, years even, with the lyrics, but I couldn't actually remember what the words were, so I made up my own.

I heard the first 10 seconds and knew this was it. My life is complete.

Thank you!

FRIDAAAAY! Aaaahahaha. I love this thread, some brilliant posts in here. The gifs at the top of page 2 are brilliant.

tumblr_li227uD8Zw1qzrlhgo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_li59i9zkUO1qz6a9go1_400.jpg

tumblr_li54p6wgX41qh9xlmo1_500.jpg

Edited by Daft

tumblr_lhzf1faX8g1qi1tuao1_500.jpg

200295_209214759089155_100000018963822_896710_5039850_n.jpg

tumblr_li1e9ksFAL1qa6cx6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_li1qnhqjnZ1qcgosgo1_500.jpg

Its-friday-DRIFLOONS-FOR-EVERYONE.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Rebecca-Black-Fried-Egg

Edited by S.C.G
It's Friday! which seat can I take?

You people clearly don't understand the deeper meaning of the song.

‎"Kickin' in the front seat, sitting in the back seat, gotta make my mind up, which seat can I take?"

This represents the choices that you have to make as a teenager. It's a scary time of life and there are so many decisions to make, education career etc. And you don't have the life experience to make the judgement. Sometime you feel so much pressure you just feel like screaming "ARGH! WHICH SEAT CAN I TAKE???"

"Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday,Today it is Friday, Friday"

"Tomorrow is Saturday, and Sunday comes afterwards."

This really strikes a chord with me. It's like the song is personally speaking and empathising with me. It's exactly how I feel when I wake up on a friday, "yesterday was thursday, today is friday". As if we are just trudging along through life, each day coming after another, not sure of which direction we should go in life. I can really feel it.

"Everybody is looking forward to the weekend."

Here "weekend" is a metaphor. It's talking about chasing your dreams. You're going through life, waiting for your dream to come true, for your life to have purpose and meaning, you're "looking forward to the weekend".

Such beautiful lyrics.

You guys make me more sad than I was watching that video ._.

Its just a bit of 'fun'... another internet meme conjured up from an embarrassingly bad pop video; surely any form of vague amusement that can be derived from this should be seen as a good thing?

Besides like all meme's/fads on the internet the moment will have probably passed within the week.

I do however echo the sentiment that it's sad when this sort of shit actually gains chart 'success' even if it is only for 15 minutes, but I don't have a problem with a few cheap laughs being gained from it because if we didn't laugh about it then we'd surely cry which was possibly the point you were trying to make?

Either that or just a general lack of faith in humanity which to a point I'd agree with but isn't being able to laugh at such things part of being human? And if so then what else can we do... : peace:

I'm tempted to buy the single. Not even just illegally download.

I want to hear her make a statement about what's happened with the song.

Do you guys know how her 'music label' works. Basically her parents pay them a load of money they come up with a (shit) song, (shit) video and see how successful she can (hopefully not) become.

Plenty of other shit on here.

http://arkmusicfactory.com/

Edited by James

You people clearly don't understand the deeper meaning of the song.

‎"Kickin' in the front seat, sitting in the back seat, gotta make my mind up, which seat can I take?"

This represents the choices that you have to make as a teenager. It's a scary time of life and there are so many decisions to make, education career etc. And you don't have the life experience to make the judgement. Sometime you feel so much pressure you just feel like screaming "ARGH! WHICH SEAT CAN I TAKE???"

"Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday,Today it is Friday, Friday"

"Tomorrow is Saturday, and Sunday comes afterwards."

This really strikes a chord with me. It's like the song is personally speaking and empathising with me. It's exactly how I feel when I wake up on a friday, "yesterday was thursday, today is friday". As if we are just trudging along through life, each day coming after another, not sure of which direction we should go in life. I can really feel it.

"Everybody is looking forward to the weekend."

Here "weekend" is a metaphor. It's talking about chasing your dreams. You're going through life, waiting for your dream to come true, for your life to have purpose and meaning, you're "looking forward to the weekend".

Such beautiful lyrics.

Did you get that from the post on chair's Facebook wall or did you get the same idea yourself?

Did you get that from the post on chair's Facebook wall or did you get the same idea yourself?

I thought it myself. I don't have chair on fb, what was the post?

I thought it myself. I don't have chair on fb, what was the post?

This one. It's quite ingenious. The same basic idea as yours, just taken to the extreme:

1300154451929.jpg

Cool story bro.

tumblr_li5nffrqAU1qau9l0.gif

fridayzoolander_jsex.gif

Edited by Daft

This thread and its many pictures have given me quite a few laughs.

Well done, internet.