NEurope
Daft

Friday

Oh god...

It's almost like they took delusional pre-teens/13 year olds who want to sing and are deliberatly taking the piss on them... It has to be that, right?

This is only the start, for better or worse :heh:

9 year old stated she could rap before she could speak...

i don't understand any of this. what's so special about this song? what's the deal? who is this person? why is everyone going batshit crazy? is there some deep history i'm missing?

alright, so it's a song sung by a kid that has gone viral, and if Justin Bieber has taught people anything, it's that hating on popular kids is cool as fuck.

sure, it's catchy, but it's probably just another song that people will totally forget about come november. double rainbow what?

lyrically, i don't see the big deal. sure, they suck, but i've heard far, far worse (see "Telephone" by Gaga and Beyonce)

@1:00 "Another young artist that's got more talent than my little toe"

I think he kind of knew where he was going, but didn't get make it.

lyrically, i don't see the big deal. sure, they suck, but i've heard far, far worse (see "Telephone" by Gaga and Beyonce)

tumblr_li3uylHJEv1qae2lb.gif

Aaaaaa, no.

tumblr_li3uylHJEv1qae2lb.gif

Aaaaaa, no.

Pretty much my reaction. Whatever your opinion about Gaga, I don't think anyone would argue that her lyrics are anywhere near as bad as the rejected Sesame Street "learn the days of the week" sketch that is Friday's lyrics.

Whatever your opinion about Gaga, I don't think anyone would argue that her lyrics are anywhere near as bad as the rejected Sesame Street "learn the days of the week" sketch that is Friday's lyrics.

Rah, rah, ah, ah, ah, Roma, roma, ma, Gaga, ooh la la

Tis the work of a flyrical genius! :p

tumblr_li3wdskOje1qf88wco1_500.gif

Telephone is amazing.

"La la la" would still be better than the lyrics to "Friday". :heh: ANYTHING is better than the lyrics to "Friday"! :p

I'm aware you're joking ReZ, but when people genuinely hold that up as an example of Gaga's bad lyrics, it's just completely stupid.

I'm aware you're joking ReZ, but when people genuinely hold that up as an example of Gaga's bad lyrics, it's just completely stupid.

I agree. I dislike Gaga immensely (she just irritates me) but a lot of her songs are (disgustingly and annoyingly) catchy and good, and her lyrics are....admirably good.

Also; lol - flyrical.

I hate her new song. In fact I only like Telephone. Although, I don't like Telephone, I fucking LOVE Telephone.

Oh god...

It's almost like they took delusional pre-teens/13 year olds who want to sing and are deliberatly taking the piss on them... It has to be that, right?

This is only the start, for better or worse :heh:

9 year old stated she could rap before she could speak...

I've just got 5 minutes through that embarassment, some girl has just said something like "it's pronounced armor, but spelt a-r-m-o-u-r. It's a play on words". No, you daft cow thats how you spell armour properly!

This....this is suppose to be ironic right? We so excited. They couldn't have been serious....right?

Right?

It seems as though it's an in-joke at the music industry almost, on all the generic pop songs and how easy it is to write them and by throwing a rapper in the middle.

Are we definately sure it's not?

The lyrics are almost along the lines of "How to Write a Love Song"...

Yup, it's almost as awesome as the fantastic lyrics:

Na na na na na na na, na na na na hey Jude

fun. have invited her to play a gig on their upcoming tour.

I don't think she realises they're having a laugh.

Bless.

tumblr_li49fqpZRH1qawayho1_500.jpg

Edited by Ashley

I've just jizzed away a whole day's worth of thanks in this thread.

tumblr_li43cycdVp1qcoozko1_250.gif

I hope everyone will be attending Friday.

tumblr_li4b2jbciV1qh9mr6o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1300311591&Signature=HnIW44QPIjH7VQrz5hOPDt9gejs%3D

Edited by Daft

I'm sure I can find some time in between my assessment and korean karaoke.

Now, which seat to take?

Ok I only just came into the thread as I thought it was some sort of discussion on the actual day "Friday" for some reason. I've seen the name Rebbecca Black trend in Twitter but ignored it. This is the first time I heard this "song"

Just WHAT THE FRAK WAS THAT SHIT?

She's not even singing, it's like she's just talking and it's badly autotuned.

And the lyrics.... HOLY JESUS FRAKIN BALTAR... who the hell wrote that crap a 6 year old?

"Yesterday was Thursday, Today is Friday, Tomorrow is Saturday, Sunday comes afterwards".... no fraking shit what did she only just learn her days of the week or something?