N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

Ellmeister can enhance powers OR jailkeep.

I don't know why you don't trust MadDog when in the midst of the Zell lynching he confirmed that Ho-Oh was definitely in the game. If he was mafia why would he bring forward such a strong defence for a townie?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I targeted chairdriver night 3, Ellmeister says he blocked chairdriver that night. But from the write-up it doesn't seem that way? Unless I'm forgetting something, haven't looked it up.

Also Ellmeister, if you did target chair night 3, I don't think he had evolved into Gyarados yet at that point, so your argument about "I wanted to block Gyarados" doesn't work. He didn't even come out with it until day five.

Change vote: Ellmeister

Elsewhere in town a small gold Pokemon felt a shiver down its back. A white Pokemon was hiding nearby, and sprayed it with an ice cold stream, freezing it in a block. The white Pokemon remained for the night standing guard, however the ice seemed to melt unnaturally quickly.

You mean when you protected him from this? :p

But actually chair did manage to splash someone before this, so maybe you did do something.

Well the ice did melt "unnaturally" quickly, so I assume his roleblock failed? Don't know if that was night three, haven't looked it up. I just know I targeted chairdriver the night after he was revived (as I knew he would be a target again, being chairdriver and all).

So.. 4 Bandwagons to choose from?

I dunno. Eenuh and Ellmeister look least suspicious to me.

Nintendohnut.. Looks strange. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me in a ReZ game, he put an Ho-Oh in this game afterall.

Then Chair.. Well again, he was town, it's just the Magicarp from the previous Pokémafia gave other Magicarps a bad name I guess.

But there must be a mafia amonst them. I'll have a careful analysis of everything posten before and write-ups, then decide I guess. Just gut feeling won't suffice.

Current Players (14);

Brian Mcoy (Sméagol), Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Tales, The Peeps.

Majority is 8

Day Six Deadline is 8:45AM GMT on 23rd March

Vote : Eenuh - 3 ; Tales, Nintendohnut.

Vote : Chairdriver - 2 ; MadDog, Ellmeister.

Vote : Nintendohnut - 1 ; heroicjanitor.

Vote : Ellmeister - 3 ; Diageo, Chairdriver, Eenuh.

Right then, well I might as well make a post to analyse stating my targets. Dannyboy, if it's okay with you, analyse this post. If you don't want to I won't be offended or annoyed but it will help if you can!

I am Tentacruel. I have three powers, called Water Stone, Ice Beam and Clear Body. The first makes certain pokemon evolve. The second stops them from voting and the third stops me from appearing in the write-ups, but as far as I know I can still be targeted.

My targets have been:

Night 1: Targeted Eenuh, wanted to test the power/appearing in write-ups thing. Wasn't sure what would happen, seems like nothing happened as she didn't get a PM or mention it in the day.

Night 2: Did nothing, it would have been pointless.

Night 3: Targeted Chairdriver, which made him evolve (I targeted him because I thought this was the case after he was resurrected. Turns out I was right, although I didn't know until he admitted it in the thread as I didn't get a PM and didn't appear in the write-up)

Night 4: Did nothing

Night 5: Did nothing

So there we are, analyse this! Also, if anyone can investigate me tonight and confirm that I am good I would appreciate it. It's really annoying that after coming out with all this information people don't believe me, but hopefully if Danny can analyse or I can be investigated that will clear things up.

I STILL don't trust Eenuh but won't push it any more. I also REALLY don't understand heroic just constantly voting for me. Sure, I sound a little suspicious, but there are much better targets around to vote for. It's starting to make me think that he has some sort of alternative win condition where he has to be the first person to vote for a lynch a certain number of times, or something equally as random.

Anyway, shouldn't be night yet. Please use investigatory powers on me tonight and you will see that I am good and have been telling the truth!

Majority has not been reached

Vote : Eenuh - 3 ; Tales, Nintendohnut.

Vote : Chairdriver - 2 ; MadDog, Ellmeister.

Vote : Nintendohnut - 1 ; heroicjanitor.

Vote : Ellmeister - 3 ; Diageo, Chairdriver, Eenuh.

Current Players (14);

Sméagol, Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Tales, The Peeps.

The Pokemon all retreated to their respective huts, after a hard day of finger pointing in all directions.

The ground shook...

....Close to Mayor Rattata Shrine/Cemetery the grassy ground began to tear and something rose up out of the ground. A large and solid steel pole with thick steal beams securing it to the ground had emerged. Panels folded down and the peak of the structure opened, steam searing out, it revealed a gap at the top.

Another panel moved down, to reveal a black screen (circular, around a strip of the structure, like a rotating display).....it flickered for a few seconds before settling on a number.

96:00....

NIGHT SIX

Night Six Deadline is 8:45AM GMT on 24th March

95:59.....

Edited by ReZourceman

As the sun went down, a large and powerful Pokemon sat from far away once again. It spoke to the sky and beckoned forth a bright beam....

Elswhere a rolling red and white Pokemon was meandering towards its target. It rolled a passed a cyan, green, pinkish red and yellow Pokemon who caught its eye. The watching Pokemon was then doused from behind as a white Pokemon waved its tail.

Several Pokemon saw the large steel structure in the centre of town, but feated they were hallucinating. A closer inspection in the morning should shed some light onto this - was their thinking.

...The beam shot down out of the sky and illuminated the lake. A lilac, beige and grey Pokemon who squinted, its calm posture disturbed by the intrusion.

A blue, beige and brown Pokemon peeked into the silver hatch. Blipblip blip...bleeep. It nodded to itself and walked home, passing an egg as it left.

Across town a rain storm grew strong.

A bottle of lubrication lay in waiting on the bed side table of a regal magenta, cream and black Pokemon. Its hands rose into the air, it jigged its head from side to side and shook for a couple of hours.

The rain storm subsided and a Pokemon lay in a puddle, the life drained from its eyes.

101.png

Rummy is dead. He was Electrode the rolling tracker. He was a member of the town.

The Pokemon gathered at Mayor Rattata Shrine/Cemetry and they noticed the large steel structure....walking over to it, they all looked at each other uncomfortably...

DAY SEVEN

...84:00...

Current Players (13);

Sméagol, Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Tales, The Peeps.

Majority is 7

Day Seven deadline is 9:15AM GMT on 26th March

...83:59....

So we got 4 "in game" days to solve the countdown thingie.

I have nothing, I keep targeting the wrong player, even considering targeting Rummy tonight but changed my mind...

Think a water Pokemon killed him?

I think so too. vote: Nintendohnut

I would have targeted Nintendohnut last night but I missed the deadline, not sure we'd have seen anything big come of it though.

I amn't a killer any more. I had amnesia and needed to get inspiration from someone to find my way in life. I targeted you and I am now an amateur programmer who wants to go to university. Go figure.

So you targeted Mr-Paul, a water pokemon (Blastoise? Can't remember) and you're saying something about university... explain.