N-Europe

Community

Beast

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed it, but the finale (and the whole season, really) felt a bit rushed. I may not have such a negative view as I only started watching this show about a month ago (marathoned all 4 seasons) so all the best episodes are still fresh in my head.

Glad it has been renewed, I hope it gets more than 13 episodes. Will be weird without Pierce in the group. More Chang?

• 3 weeks later...

Someone suggested that he should start the new season by explaining away season 4 as really bad fan fiction written by Abed. I'd be down with that.

I wonder if they'll kill off Pierce by having him go to Paris and get hit by a train.

Not going to lie, I didn't enjoy it as much as I did the other seasons. I used to adore this show so much but it's changed completely and I don't like it. As much as I love Abed, it seems a lot of the focus is around him a lot of the time, which is just annoying sometimes. I loved the video game episode though, that's up there with the paintball episodes.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I feel like someone may have posted this somewhere once before:

http://projecthawkthorne.com/

Someone made the game from the season 3. I played a bit and then decided to leave it definitely one to play through during Extra Life!

Just came here to post this! Loving it. So here's a bump to make sure everyone sees it again. The amount of detail they've put into it is insane.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 years later...